Author Topic: Greetings.  (Read 543 times)

Offline IronFistIke

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
    • View Profile
Greetings.
« on: April 10, 2006, 01:07:06 AM »
My name is Ike, I'm 21 years old. I have about four years of airsoft under my belt. Weapons I've owned include Sun Project M-40XB, TM M-16A2, TM MP5A5, KWC Desert Eagle, and a KJW Beretta M9. I stopped playing when I enlisted in the Air Force, but since getting out, I've been itching to get back into the game.

I have since reliquished all my weapons excluding my M9 (hey, little brothers make great targets). At this point, I'm finally able to put some cash down and get back into the game. However, my biggest concern is where game play happens. I live in Chandler, Chandler Blvd. and Rural Rd. being my cross streets.

I have no qualm driving an hour to a game, but much more and you're asking alot. I like to get out as often as is possible to play (prefferably once a week). But if putting five or six hundred into a gun that's only going to be used once every month or two, well, I've got a Buell screaming my name instead.

I like your rules, you guys are organized. Not much room for shades of grey, something that is needed in this sport. I look forward to much fragging with a new group of guys.

Ike
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by IronFistIke »
\"Under Article 81, Provision 34, I am authorizing the release of Personality 47.\"

<gasp!>\"The Red Right Hand...\"

Offline Gantaliano Hoff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.amsog.com
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 10:06:10 AM »
Welcome! We enjoy the "mil" guys around here.

I don't think you should be too bad. Most of the desert games are north east of where you are. Out in the four peaks area. Sounds like it would probably be an hour or so from where you are. When the 202 gets finished that will make it a lot easier for I'm sure.

In the summer, however, we play up in prescott. Those can be some pretty awesome games though. If you can only make one game a month. Go to the ones up there during the summer.

Again, Welcome.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Gantaliano Hoff »