Author Topic: Hey guyz whats up! Airsoft noob here =P phoenix area.  (Read 683 times)

Offline GenTarkin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private First Class
    • View Profile
Hey guyz whats up! Airsoft noob here =P phoenix area.
« on: April 25, 2006, 07:15:10 PM »
hey all, may name is Jason
26yrs old
live in glendale/phoenix area of AZ.

I have always been interested in airsoft...Im not an ex military or paintballer, I dont have much experience in that manner.
What attracted me to airsoft is the fact not many know about it and how badass the guns are and the fact that they are replicas of the real ones, and functional in a different manner...is just totally awesome!

I bought my GBB Desert Eagle a few years back, played around with it in backyard shot some stuff...nice nice gun.
I really had not had an interest or even knew about airsoft clubs that much in US not to mention AZ, I never thought it would have existed lol!

Recently, I started playing a badass ww2 game...realistic as hell called Red Orchestra : OST front
which in turn got me goin on about things I never knew about ww2 ..
which in turn got my fiendish ww2 thing goin on...
which in turn lead me to try to find MG42 replicas and crazyass guns of the sort
which in turn lead me to airsoft MG42's and all sorts of ww2 airsoft guns once again I was like WHOA! this is crazy!!!
so I started huntin on forums and lookin around then searched for airsoft in arizona and sure enough this site came up.
I went on forums saw game pictures and was like WHOA!!! this is for real here in AZ =)
kickass as hell...
so thats me right now...wanting to get some sweet ww2 airsofts as Im sure you all knew from my M1 garand post.
I want to check out a few games see how its all played rather than just reading about the excitement hehe.

So, nice to meet all you! I hope to meet you someday at a game, if I can find time to actually make it I really want too - and I gotta budget for a nice gun and stuff.

See you all around =)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by GenTarkin »

Offline Gantaliano Hoff

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.amsog.com
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 07:28:25 PM »
Welcome man. That's really awesome. WW2 airsoft guns are sweet. You should hit up M79 Grenadier. He built his own B.A.R. owns a thomson and just finished up a 32cal browing...he's legit.

Again welcome, and hope to see you on the field.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Gantaliano Hoff »

Offline Twitchy Konigkeit

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/ahwatac
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 07:30:05 PM »
someone here has an MG42, a BAR, Browning 30 cal, a Thompson and all his name is grinadeir somthing.  i've seen the MG42 at OP:Dark Harvest, it was so BOMB! he also has a Wilis Jeep! and uniform! Aloha dude!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 08:47:10 PM by Twitchy Konigkeit »

Offline Shado

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 07:46:40 PM »
Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Shado »