Author Topic: Maybe a solution to this..  (Read 1790 times)

Offline busta_cap

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Maybe a solution to this..
« on: August 22, 2006, 10:56:43 PM »
Here are just a few things I would like to say about all this talk going on.

-There are not really cultures in airsoft..just some people tend to take it more seriously than others.

-There will always be "clicks" of airsoft friends, and ones from outside of airsoft, but that doesn't mean when someone says one word to another you have to feel the need to "have their back". We should all be able to hold our own.

-There aren't enough unofficial games for Phx area players lately..This is something we need to work on, alot of tension on the forums is resolved and put behind people when they meet and play together.

-There are alot of you "younger players" who think I am just a tough intimidating guy who thinks he is higher than you because I have player in a big op and get to play with AA and all the adults. Well let me tell you something I was just like you guys when I first got on here and started playing, and only by proving myself and becoming a more mature person and player..Did i get whereI am.
And I get to play with the adults because I show them respect at games, and don't like an asshat there. The forums don't mean all that much guys, after all it is only the internet.

I hope you guys can resolve your problems between yourselves and any you have with me.
I am only trying to instill some knowledge on how to not be an idiot like I,and most, of the new guys on here were.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by busta_cap »

Offline mustremember13

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 08:10:05 PM »
Nobody cares. Chill out and stop worring about it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by mustremember13 »

Offline Ghostsequel

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Maybe a solution to this..
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 08:25:52 PM »
Quote from: "busta_cap"
-There aren't enough unofficial games for Phx area players lately..This is something we need to work on, alot of tension on the forums is resolved and put behind people when they meet and play together.

Agreed.  And hopefully when the weather cools off, we can get a lot more unofficial games going, including some with some of the younger players.  Animosity lessens when you're out pelting each other with plastic. ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Ghostsequel »

Offline pilz

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://AMSOG.com
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 09:00:42 PM »

-There are not really cultures in airsoft..just some people tend to take it more seriously than others.

-There will always be "clicks" of airsoft friends, and ones from outside of airsoft, but that doesn't mean when someone says one word to another you have to feel the need to "have their back". We should all be able to hold our own.

-There are alot of you "younger players" who think I am just a tough intimidating guy who thinks he is higher than you because I have player in a big op and get to play with AA and all the adults. Well let me tell you something I was just like you guys when I first got on here and started playing, and only by proving myself and becoming a more mature person and player..Did i get whereI am.
And I get to play with the adults because I show them respect at games, and don't like an asshat there. The forums don't mean all that much guys, after all it is only the internet.

I hope you guys can resolve your problems between yourselves and any you have with me.
I am only trying to instill some knowledge on how to not be an idiot like I,and most, of the new guys on here were.

Actualy im not jeleous of you playing with adults who think they know everything. I would rather play games at southwest were people are nice except some of the older guys that are on this forum who think they are the best and "cheat", i don't think you want me to go into detail or this would be bad. Also people form the age of 14-17 are good people who normaly do not cheat. And AA games don't look like that much fun to me, so im not sure i would want to ever go to any, even if i was 18 i would prefer to play with people who don't think looks are everything. Also im wondering how you actualy go to major OP's when there really isn't a team, there is just a forum with a bunch of older people, which is not considered a team. Im not trying to get anyone mad here im just stating a few things and asking some questions.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by pilz »
No longer airsofts... what a shame.

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2006, 09:06:05 PM »
You don't need teams...We all play together on a regular basis and know each others strengths and weaknesses and can fight together on the battlefield.

AZ is often the #1 or #2 force in numbers at large ops ...California always has alot but most are seperate"teams" that don't know each other or train together...AZ is different..there may be small "teams" like AMSOG..more like groups..but we all get together and train ..

Offline Vince

• Global Moderator
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2006, 09:08:18 PM »
Quote from: "pilz"
major OP's when there really isn't a team

You're not aware of the team until you're a part of it. I don't think ANYONE fields more people to LC than we do (40 this year), and we're sending 18 guys to Irene. That's a lot, I'd be unsurprised if that's the large group there as well.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Vince »

"I was having dinner with Andrew Ho, and he said I should have COL McKnight lead airsofters in mock combat. I said, "That is the gayest idea I have ever heard." - John Lu

Offline Cheeze_IZ_G00d

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2006, 10:55:14 PM »

Actualy im not jeleous of you playing with adults who think they know everything. I would rather play games at southwest were people are nice except some of the older guys that are on this forum who think they are the best and "cheat", i don't think you want me to go into detail or this would be bad. Also people form the age of 14-17 are good people who normaly do not cheat. And AA games don't look like that much fun to me, so im not sure i would want to ever go to any, even if i was 18 i would prefer to play with people who don't think looks are everything. Also im wondering how you actualy go to major OP's when there really isn't a team, there is just a forum with a bunch of older people, which is not considered a team. Im not trying to get anyone mad here im just stating a few things and asking some questions.

That is rather bold. I suggest you play in an unofficial AA game set up by Airsofter1 or azsarge. I have played in many of these games, and there is an extraordinary amount of integrity when playing with these people. I have never once experienced any problem whatsoever.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Cheeze_IZ_G00d »
Visit my website -
http://www.iwantafreedollarnow.com!!!

Get great ringtones here!

Offline Doc Hollywood

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2006, 01:02:56 AM »
Hey Pilz.....in my opinion, the first step in dealing with someone not calling hits is to stop talking about them not calling their hits.  Karma takes care of the rest......
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Doc Hollywood »

Offline deathbydanish

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2006, 07:48:44 AM »

You're just being emotional, calm down and when you can actually play at one of the official games, then feel free to judge which ones are more to your liking.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by deathbydanish »
Saguaro Airsoft Team

The quietest move is the most efficient one.

Offline GrimUSMC

• Corporal
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2006, 08:22:04 AM »
Quote from: "Doc Hollywood"
Hey Pilz.....in my opinion, the first step in dealing with someone not calling hits is to stop talking about them not calling their hits.  Karma takes care of the rest......

exactly or go for a sensitive spot so they know they got hit  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by GrimUSMC »
Locate, Close With, Destroy

Offline Fish

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2006, 03:10:07 PM »
Quote from: "GrimUSMC"
Quote from: "Doc Hollywood"

exactly or go for a sensitive spot so they know they got hit  ;)

Well I was accused of cheating at the last maruders game. And Mike told me he had a reliable source, so I figured I just didn't feel it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Fish »
\"If at first you don\'t succeed, skydiving definitely is not for you. \"

Offline Firehead

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2006, 03:14:46 PM »
Quote from: "Fish"
Well I was accused of cheating at the last maruders game. And Mike told me he had a reliable source, so I figured I just didn't feel it.

There is a difference between not feeling it, and not calling blatant hits. One is a mistake, the other is flat out cheating.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Firehead »

Offline Irish-Sniper

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2006, 03:22:26 PM »
I don't really get to worked up when people don't call there hits because i know if they keep doing it that they most likley wont be invited back or will get so much sh*t that he/she wont what to come back. :D

--Paul
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Irish-Sniper »
You have not lived till you have died.

Offline B00MINATOR

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2006, 03:26:14 PM »
I think what's going on right now is worse than myspace drama...

And that says a lot.
-B00M!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by B00MINATOR »
Quote from: \"Winston Churchill\"
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2006, 03:38:27 PM »
This is why I shoot people in the face. YOu always feel 3 bb's smacking your dome piece.