Author Topic: 05.30.09 The Hills Have Eyes (Sasco)  (Read 7261 times)

Offline SVT Cobra

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: 05.30.09 The Hills Have Eyes (Sasco)
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2009, 09:34:41 PM »
I had a a great time! Fighting from inside the bunkers was intense! Snipers, Assault weapons, SAW's all shooting out from the bunkers dropping the Jihad on the "American Forces" lol ;). Couldn't have asked for more, thanks Desert Hawks! Cant wait for pics and some video footage too!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
I am the same SVT Cobra on Airsoft Retreat.

Offline Shadowviper

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2009, 09:47:10 PM »
we had my camera guy taken photos and video very cool pics. We had a great day. We will get video and pics up soon.
http://www.shadowviper.com
The wound hurts just as bad as the bite!

Offline Polie

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2009, 10:40:40 PM »
{rank]

Some of the ACU guys where completely incompetent and had to stop several time for pee breaks.  I mean come on seriously?  At one time the so called squad leader told us not to engage targets within in range and in front of us and wanted us to move back.  We where facing 3 guys against our 6 and we had a better position.  It also seems like about 70% of US forces where slow, lazy, unable to follow orders, and had a defeatist attitude.  It seemed like they didnt want to even be there.  I was appalled by the lack of discipline and attitudes on the field today, especially the guy I emptied a box mag (over 2k of .28's at 350ish fps) on from 30 feet.  He never called a single fucking hit.  Others where shooting him as well and he still pussied out. Then we had the cock mongers camping spawn points. After we got the word from the ref they could not do that I shot them both point blank range in the balls, (which I saw bounce off along with several other people who saw it), others shot them and they just walked around and decided to walk back to there base. According to the rules they should have dropped right there.

But I did have a good time and I can sleep will knowing that guy is going to be fucked up from all the .28's I pelted him with.  I had fun and would like to see another big game, but with out the trouble we had today. I think with just 2 squads of people who really want to be there and play hard, we would have won.

To the DH.  I know you can be everywhere at once, but I tried calling several time on chan 4 to get a ref over there but I got no answer.   Someone needs to have 2 radios and monitor them just for instances like this.  The ref's needed a bigger presence on the field.  

[/rank]
"Dude! Your ride is sick as fuck!"

Offline Azsworst

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2009, 11:02:12 PM »
Thanks polie, this is what I was looking for. I had fun today, I'll admit it was my first time being admin and trying to make sure gameplay ran 'smoothly', so bear with me through the learning process. I've taken note of several things of what I saw/heard today and will make sure to implement them in the next op. Thanks to everyone who kept composure and didn't blow up, that's what the whole things about IMO. Hope we can crank out another fun one in the near future  ;)

Offline B3ANZOR

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Lights Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/lightsoutairsoft
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2009, 11:40:23 PM »
Had a great time today guys. I look forward to the next big game.

Offline WATER-BOY

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2009, 12:28:50 AM »
polie u woundt happen to have a m249 would u

Offline bigwally77

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2009, 01:41:08 AM »
yea i was signed up to go and it sounds like it was a blast but unfortunately i had to be in hawaii cause my bro got married but i will be at the next one for sure

Primary--Tokyo Marui M4A1 w/ Leapers 4x scope, Madbull Foam Blackside Suppressor, and Madbull 455mm 6.03 Tightbore
Back-up--Please my primary is a TM

Offline Polie

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2009, 11:47:12 AM »
Quote from: "WATER-BOY"
polie u woundt happen to have a m249 would u
yes
"Dude! Your ride is sick as fuck!"

Offline yammie r6s

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 01, 2009, 08:46:04 AM »
good game guys, a lot of new people good hustle and teamwork. i'd definately come out again
to bravo (bio) team *knucks* that was a long hike for that objective
good teamwork with delta and the rest of the squads
a lot of communication, just in general good work all around

only thing i can say for next time is that the map info i received was different in the player pack than the intel we received before we deployed.

thanks to DH

Offline SpiritOfSimo

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2009, 06:38:55 PM »
Great game, and I totally understand that some of the American forces were slow and seemed un-motivated probably cuz they were frying like eggs in the hot mid day sun. We Taliban had at least a little shade in the ruins and the smelting tower. I honestly think that a forest AO would be better, since we get shade and less possibility of hostile locals (snakes), however, I would still go to any Desert Hawkes / SASCO games in the future.

Thanks to Kiley, Desert Hawks, and AEX. And apologies to everyone who kept putting up with the people (including me) whining about "when are we going to get started?". Such a large event takes time to effectively coordinate and we meant no disrespect.

and VERY big thanks to the EMTs out there that provided relief and medical attention.

A sheepdog can bite from any distance.

Offline RockShoxTora

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2009, 03:35:04 PM »
Quote from: "SpiritOfSimo"
and VERY big thanks to the EMTs out there that provided relief and medical attention.
+1
BIG thanks to the EMTs out there keeping our health in check.

This reminds me, another big thatnks to the medics on the US/Afghan forces.
You may not have had a chance to return a lot of fire, but you guys really did help us through big time!

-Brian