Author Topic: New use for a taser  (Read 1726 times)

Offline andyhinds

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
New use for a taser
« on: September 23, 2006, 09:33:28 AM »
Police used a Taser on a Pitbull, you can hear the cop talking afterwards and he did have a point "would you rather I shoot the dog in the head or Tase him?"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 62&q=taser
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by andyhinds »

Offline Firehead

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 09:40:10 AM »
What was that dumb bitch screaming about? I would have tasered her for not shutting the fuck up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Firehead »

Offline Dust2Dust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • The SPHL
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 01:34:09 PM »
Quote from: "Firehead"
What was that dumb bitch screaming about? I would have tasered her for not shutting the **** up.

People are fucking stupid.  He saved the dogs life and she's bitching.  what a c**t
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Dust2Dust »

Offline Fish

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2006, 02:42:10 PM »
This reminds me, I was watching "when good pets go bad" and this women sicked her pit bull on her land lord and his child. It bit off a chunk off the little girl's leg, and almost bit off the landlords jaw. When cops arrived to take the pit-bull in, she sicked him on them too. It attacked and got a hold of the officer’s hand, and then a man hit the pit-bull with a bat. The pit-bull let go, and then attacked again. Finally more people arrived and got the pit-bull. The owner only got 6 months in jail, and I'm pretty sure they put the pit bull to sleep. A lot of the stories on that show involve pit bulls. But most of the time it's the owners fault.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Fish »
\"If at first you don\'t succeed, skydiving definitely is not for you. \"

Offline mini-support

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2006, 05:04:38 PM »
Lucky dog, I would have shot that thing dead. I have no love for uncontrollable animals, exspecially f*cking pit-bulls.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by mini-support »
Lyle
AirsoftAddicts.com

"It\'s time to let Old Painless out of the bag"....

Offline Doc Hollywood

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2006, 05:55:03 PM »
that was cool....   zap yip twitch zap yip twitch zap yip twitch....

Maybe the postal workers will carry tasers now.... oh wait....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Doc Hollywood »

Offline Dust2Dust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • The SPHL
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2006, 06:08:49 PM »
Quote from: "Doc Hollywood"

Maybe the postal workers will carry tasers now.... oh wait....

OH NOES!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Dust2Dust »

Offline -MAD- SARGE

• Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2006, 10:38:51 PM »
Well, the officer would of been stupid to shoot it with a gun.  The bullet could easily go through the dog, bounce off the pavement and right into someone in the crowd.  Good choice on the taser : )  Or MACE could of been effective...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by -MAD- SARGE »

Don't be an Escalefter.

Offline mini-support

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2006, 08:58:26 PM »
Quote from: "-MAD- SARGE"
Well, the officer would of been stupid to shoot it with a gun.  The bullet could easily go through the dog, bounce off the pavement and right into someone in the crowd.  Good choice on the taser : )  Or MACE could of been effective...

No disagreement on the officers choice. Mine would have been different with the pitbull though. A wounded and scared pitbull is way more dangerous. I feel for the animal in question, if it was attacking people, a backup pistol round(usually small caliber) to the head would have been the best answer for the given animal.
Lyle
AirsoftAddicts.com

Offline Bow-tie Assasin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2006, 09:50:11 PM »
I think it was the right move to tase the dog instead of shoot it, however the fucking B##ch that was screaming should have ran over and grabbed the dog if she was so worried. None of saw the entire event, but it didnt look like that pitbull was a big threat. The officers could have easily jumped it in several occasions instead of tasing it over and over. I'd like to get my hands on the owner though. Pitbulls are actually extremely good dogs if raised right, Theres no such thing as bad animals, just bad owners.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Bow-tie Assasin »
"First There"
Never Quit!

Offline B00MINATOR

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2006, 10:02:35 PM »
Quote from: "Bow-tie Assasin"
I think it was the right move to tase the dog instead of shoot it, however the fucking B##ch that was screaming should have ran over and grabbed the dog if she was so worried. None of saw the entire event, but it didnt look like that pitbull was a big threat. The officers could have easily jumped it in several occasions instead of tasing it over and over. I'd like to get my hands on the owner though. Pitbulls are actually extremely good dogs if raised right, Theres no such thing as bad animals, just bad owners.

Pitbulls can be extremly aggresive domestic animals.
I was chased by two out in the desert with nothing but a stock TM G36 and a spare battery.

There were two, either run-a-way or pheral (sp?), pitbulls that chased me.

Long story short, a team of 7 AEGs pointed in their direction got 'em running :twisted:

-B00M!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by B00MINATOR »
Quote from: \"Winston Churchill\"
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.

-|-Anno-|-Domini-|-

(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2006, 12:09:03 AM »
I've got no love at all for pitbulls.
Two of 'em bit up my sister a couple years ago, and she still has quite a few scars.
I would have liked nothing more than to have had some sort of weapon at the time.

I believe pitbulls are generally aggresive and violent animals.
You can raise them fine, love them, and give them everything they want, but they still have their basic violent nature.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by -|-Anno-|-Domini-|- »

Offline Bow-tie Assasin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2006, 12:23:20 AM »
Quote from: "-|-Anno-|-Domini-|-"
Two of 'em bit up my sister a couple years ago, and she still has quite a few scars.
I would have liked nothing more than to have had some sort of weapon at the time.

You can raise them fine, love them, and give them everything they want, but they still have their basic violent nature.

I hate to tell you, but you're wrong
 "By no means are these dogs people-haters or people-eaters. Their natural aggressive tendencies are toward other dogs and animals, not people. However if they are properly socialized they will not even be aggressive with them. These are truly quality companions for quality owners only! The American Pit Bull Terrier is a good-natured, amusing, extremely loyal and affectionate family pet, which is good with children and adults. Almost always obedient, it is always eager to please its master. It is an extremely courageous and intelligent guard dog that is very full of vitality. Highly protective of his owners and the owner's property, it will fight an enemy to the death. It is usually very friendly, but has an uncanny ability to know when it needs to protect and when everything is okay. The American Pit Bull Terrier can be willful and needs a firm hand. They are generally okay with other pets if they are raised with them from puppy hood.  For the most part they are very friendly, but not recommended for most people. Excellent with children in the family, they have a high pain tolerance and will happily put up with rough child play."

Boominator, that must have been a different type of dog because airsoft guns would not fend off a pitbull, let alone two.
"First There"
Never Quit!

Offline mini-support

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2006, 04:46:28 AM »

"By no means are these dogs people-haters or people-eaters. Their natural aggressive tendencies are toward other dogs and animals, not people. However if they are properly socialized they will not even be aggressive with them. These are truly quality companions for quality owners only! The American Pit Bull Terrier is a good-natured, amusing, extremely loyal and affectionate family pet, which is good with children and adults. Almost always obedient, it is always eager to please its master. It is an extremely courageous and intelligent guard dog that is very full of vitality. Highly protective of his owners and the owner's property, it will fight an enemy to the death. It is usually very friendly, but has an uncanny ability to know when it needs to protect and when everything is okay. The American Pit Bull Terrier can be willful and needs a firm hand. They are generally okay with other pets if they are raised with them from puppy hood.  For the most part they are very friendly, but not recommended for most people. Excellent with children in the family, they have a high pain tolerance and will happily put up with rough child play."

Boominator, that must have been a different type of dog because airsoft guns would not fend off a pitbull, let alone two.

Well he is not wrong. I myself have seen what a well loved pitbull is capable of on many occasion. One of my best female friends was chased and attacked, unprovoked, by one. She is physically and emotionally scarred for life.
We bred pitbulls when I was younger. The animal is like any other but, they will snap for no known reason. F*ck what any tree-huggin animal lover says, they are dangerous and should be illegal.
Lyle
AirsoftAddicts.com

Offline Bow-tie Assasin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2006, 10:13:10 AM »
Quote from: "mini-support"

Well he is not wrong. I myself have seen what a well loved pitbull is capable of on many occasion. One of my best female friends was chased and attacked, unprovoked, by one. She is physically and emotionally scarred for life.
We bred pitbulls when I was younger. The animal is like any other but, they will snap for no known reason. F*ck what any tree-huggin animal lover says, they are dangerous and should be illegal.

Was the dog yours, I doubt it was because after reading some of your posts your one sick F*ck? If not, how did you know it was "well loved"? What did you breed pittbulls for? And when you say they will snap for know reason thats a load of shit, if they were raised right (from birth) they're a great dog. Thank you for calling me a treehugging animal lover, i really appreciate that.

http://www.lawdogsusa.org/page1.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_bull
"First There"
Never Quit!