Author Topic: how come nobody wants to play?  (Read 3243 times)

Offline Lasivian

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2007, 01:15:04 PM »
Quote from: "Vince"
Then, after he did it and I got mad...

That's why I don't go out anymore, it seemed there was always someone pissed off about something.

Anger + weapons = problem
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Lasivian »

Offline JoJockAmo

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2007, 01:29:23 PM »
Quote from: "Lasivian"

That's why I don't go out anymore, it seemed there was always someone pissed off about something.

Dumbass' + weapons = problem

I feel the same as Vince did. I hate people shooting at the near by plastic bottle (or whatever bb ricocheting object is near), well we all sit in the "safezone" w/o eye protection.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by JoJockAmo »

THIS IS CETI ALPHA FIVE! (and don\'t you forget it)

Offline Vince

• Global Moderator
  • General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2007, 01:34:30 PM »

Well, if you don't see the plausibility in my anger there, maybe it's best you don't come out anymore. Besides which, I didn't lose my temper, I just told him to knock it off and that it was dangerous.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Vince »

"I was having dinner with Andrew Ho, and he said I should have COL McKnight lead airsofters in mock combat. I said, "That is the gayest idea I have ever heard." - John Lu

Offline Lasivian

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2007, 02:11:42 PM »

Well, if you don't see the plausibility in my anger there, maybe it's best you don't come out anymore. Besides which, I didn't lose my temper, I just told him to knock it off and that it was dangerous.

What i'm saying is one stupid thing causes someone else to get angry.

I didn't mean it personally to you or that situation.

It's the same reason I don't go out and swordfight anymore. One idiot does something stupid, and someone else gets angry back at them and suddenly you've got a bunch of guys with swords on the brink of an all-out brawl.

I think anyone that figures nothing stupid is going to happen either accidentally or intentionally and is going to get angry as a result needs to find a new hobby.

*shrug*
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Lasivian »

Offline fourwheeltrooperguy

• Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2007, 05:54:06 PM »
16 and over with a signed waiver from your parents, sorry but i cant be responsible for anyone injured at my games, sorry man but thats the way it goes, but if you need me to send you an insurance waiver i can email it to you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by fourwheeltrooperguy »
if it bleeds, we can kill it

Offline fourwheeltrooperguy

• Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2007, 06:00:38 PM »
also vince its become a little more strict in behavior since your visit, but i will honestly say that playing against you was rather difficult, which was a lot of fun cus i love a challenge
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by fourwheeltrooperguy »
if it bleeds, we can kill it

Offline quiffe

• Private
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2007, 06:17:01 PM »
Elbows...I hear you about people showing up. Check out the friday night Union rebel game. It's free and just about anyone can play. It's a great action game and the people are really cool. Come by and check it out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by quiffe »
Lead, Follow or get the F@#% out of my Way!

Offline quiffe

• Private
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2007, 06:21:17 PM »
I agree with 4 wheel trooper...how the hell you got me from 200 ft out in a full run is beyond me....come back out and give Quiffe a chance to repay the favor :D The game is always better when the best show up. Wanna try again? :twisted:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by quiffe »
Lead, Follow or get the F@#% out of my Way!

Offline Vince

• Global Moderator
  • General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2007, 10:41:29 PM »
Anybody who reads this should note that I find Jacob to be an honorable 'doing what I'm saying and saying what I'm doing' kind of person. If he says the problem's taken care of, it's taken care of. I didn't want to come onto this thread and decry him or the games he organizes. You can lead em to the water, but you can't make em drink. I was merely responding to a personal query as to why I haven't shown up lately.

Unfortunately, my Sunday morning's already accounted for this weekend.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Vince »

"I was having dinner with Andrew Ho, and he said I should have COL McKnight lead airsofters in mock combat. I said, "That is the gayest idea I have ever heard." - John Lu

Offline woody

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2007, 04:06:41 PM »
I had a good time.

There was the one guy who was unsafe and ruins it for me, the one with the tribal tattoo on his arm. Shooting me, even in the boot, when I have my eye protection off. Then, after he did it and I got mad, he was acting like I was some kind of pussy. I know that the chances of anything happening are incredibly remote, but if I were to get my eye shot out, my life would be over, so, I take horsing around like that pretty serious.

Without him, it would have raised my estimation of the game pretty well.

I'm glad I wasn't there. Not sure I would have let that go. That's the kind of stupid nonsense that is typical of the rabble who have no clue how to act around a weapon. And I hope the guy that did that to you, Vince is reading this. Also why we tend to form groups with a strong common trust. There is just no room for that kind of silliness, period.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by woody »

Offline PHX COBRA

• Captain
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2007, 04:22:14 PM »
Quote from: "woody"
I had a good time.

There was the one guy who was unsafe and ruins it for me, the one with the tribal tattoo on his arm. Shooting me, even in the boot, when I have my eye protection off. Then, after he did it and I got mad, he was acting like I was some kind of pussy. I know that the chances of anything happening are incredibly remote, but if I were to get my eye shot out, my life would be over, so, I take horsing around like that pretty serious.

Without him, it would have raised my estimation of the game pretty well.
I'm glad I wasn't there. Not sure I would have let that go. That's the kind of stupid nonsense that is typical of the rabble who have no clue how to act around a weapon. And I hope the guy that did that to you, Vince is reading this. Also why we tend to form groups with a strong common trust. There is just no room for that kind of silliness, period.

I completly agree - I really can't stand people shooting off in random directions or at random objects while we are walking to our spawn point, or standing in the safe-zone, even moreso when people don't have eye pro on.

However, if there is a bee's nest a few feet away in a building, feel free to shoot at it all you want, only the azn dudes will get stung... :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by PHX COBRA »

Offline -MAD- SARGE

• Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2007, 07:04:29 PM »
Here is a good example, of thinking that something can never happen. Things do go where they want to...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suabNTt-39s
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by -MAD- SARGE »

Don't be an Escalefter.