Author Topic: WTS: Kanzen Series-L 8mm bearings  (Read 759 times)

Offline babybackribs

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
WTS: Kanzen Series-L 8mm bearings
« on: May 03, 2007, 11:27:54 PM »
I have 2 sets for sale.  One brand new, one has just been touched and had gears put in them.  No rotations on them at all:

Product Information

KANZEN are proud to introduce, as a world exclusive, a complete bearings kit from the SERIES-L line for AEGs.

Specially designed for high ROF M249 Customs.

No Compromise

The hardest ceramic balls and the most rugged and durable carbon chrome steel to date are now combined to create the highest performing bearings kit available for the most extreme upgrades.

Ultimate Performances

The exceptional smoothness combined with a reduction of both friction and wear, combine to produce a noticeably greater acceleration. The KANZEN SERIES-L bearings kit is the choice of the most serious Airsoft enthusiast.

AIRSOFT Model:  8mm Gearbox
 Construction Material:  Carbon Chrome Steel
 Balls Material:  100% Ceramic
 Shield Type:  ZZ Steel Shield
 Quantity:  6 Bearings

I bought the new ones for $30, so you get them for $30, but you don't have to pay shipping from France.  The almost new set is $25.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 04:48:55 PM by babybackribs »

Religion is a joke.

Offline babybackribs

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 04:47:15 PM »
Well, it looks like I have another set up for sale.  The bearings are too wide and won't fit in my G&P body.  New set is $30, other set is $25.  These are basically brand new, besides me touching them and having gears put in them.  They will still work in M249's.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by babybackribs »

Religion is a joke.