Author Topic: Op: Red Sleigh Down 3 --- Intel Updated ---  (Read 9226 times)

Offline Reaver

• Trade Count: (0)
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • http://teamfe0.tripod.com
Op: Red Sleigh Down 3 --- Intel Updated ---
« on: October 03, 2007, 09:36:44 AM »
Hello all;

We will be holding a Red Sleigh Down 3 event this December.  This will be a weekend event.  Right now the admission fee is looking to be around $20-25, plus a new, unwrapped toy.

Discussion and info on the event can be foudn here: http://www.tucsoncoalition.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1592

The link for the sign-up roster can be found here.http://www.tucsoncoalition.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=12027#12027

INTEL
WHERE: Rosa Canyon (I think that's what its called. Bio check me on this).
WHEN: December 7-9.

SITREP: The small village of Mikulowa, Poland had been under constant attacks by criminal forces seeking to push the villagers out of the area. Mikulowa sits roughly 7km from the German border. Polish forces have been severly taxed dealing with anti-terrorist operations and can't spare the manpower. Both U.S. and Russian forces were dispatched to help out the village and rout the criminals.
The criminals turned out to be a terroist cell belonging to Spectre. The fighting was pitched and heavy, with Spectre showing they had for more available than just some pistols and shotguns. U.S. and Russian forces were still succesful in routing Spectre from the area.
While U.S. and Russian forces worked well together against a common foe, that quickly changed in the aftermath. From interrogations and uncovered documents, both sides learned that Spectre had a number of secret projects in the area. This has started a gold rush between the two sides, with the town right in the middle. As if that wasn't bad enough, mercenaries in the area have been hired to nab certain items as well.

-------------------------------------------
RULES AND NOTES
This is designed to be a weekend operation. The location has a lake and a complete ghost town (with even run down vehicles I'm told). There are two major sides, with special forces on both sides. There is also a small merc unit that can be hired by either side... more on that later.
Each side will have objectives that need to be met. Based on the completion of those objectives, a side will receive a number of victory points. The side with the most points at the end of the weekend wins the game.

MEDICS
Each force will have a certain number of medics. These medics will carry a medic bag. When you get hit, go down and yell medic. If a medic gets to you within roughly two minutes, he'll wrap a band of electrical tape around your arm and tap you on the shoulder. At that point you are back in the fight. If 2 minutes goes by and no medic shows up, go ahead and head back to respawn.

RESPAWN RULES
The rules will vary depending on the scenario, but most of the games will have respawn available.

MERCS
It is possible to hire the mercs. When the mercs are available for hire on a scenario, the leaders for both sides go into a bidding war, offering up as many points as they wish to spend from thier victory points. The mercs do not get these points directly (so they can't win the weekend by having more points than the two sides). The side that wins the bidding war gets to use the mercs for that scenario.

GEAR

The location is south of Green Valley and will probably be quite cold at nite. As such, it is definitely recommended to bring warm weather clothes, gloves and head gear. Additionally, a good sleeping bag and even blankets would be a good idea. Don't forget the tent. Definitely bring plenty of water. Other than that, all you need if your gun and a good attitude.  

BB'S
The owners of the site have indicated we have to use truly biodegradable bb's. In order to secure our ability to play here again and again, it's imperative we make sure to keep them happy. As such, do NOT bring your own bb's. We will make sure to have true bios on site. The only option to bringing your own bb's if you can show us that you brought real bios and they are in a new, unopened container.
Sports Authority is carrying true bios. they are Palco Sportsâ„¢ 6-mm ECO BB'sâ„¢. They are biodegradable and designed to dissolve naturally in 7 - 10 days.

RAFFLE PRIZES
We are hoping to have all kinds of raffle prizes, but we have no solid intel on that yet. However, let me say this. When you show up, you'll receive a raffle ticket. Additionally, there will be presents which may hold extra ammo, an extra raffle ticket, etc. So keep your eyes open.  

Any questions, just let us know and hope to see you there.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Reaver »

Offline Kileyhaz

• Captain
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 09:37:58 PM »
Attention:Please note the updated date and AO, this op will only take place on Saturday the 8th at Santa Rita Battleground

AO Info:
http://tucsoncoalition.com/modules.php? ... pic&t=1163

In an effort to support Team FE in RSD I have consolidated all the side threads and rosters located on TAC below.  If you'd like to attend please RSVP to one of the rosters by posting on that roster on TAC or by posting your attendance to a particular roster here and I'll get the roster updated.  Thanks all!

Preliminary Op Notes:
http://tucsoncoalition.com/modules.php? ... 92&start=0

Uniform requirements;
U.S. Army - ACU patterns
Green Beret - Desert tiger stripe or digital (preferably with a beret)
18th Guards - Woodland pattern (but no tiger stripes)
Spetnatz - Green tiger stripe

Rosters can be found in the below locations:

Spetnatz Roster:
http://tucsoncoalition.com/modules.php? ... pic&t=1607

18th Motor Rifle Division Roster:
http://tucsoncoalition.com/modules.php? ... pic&t=1606

Mercenaries Roster:
http://tucsoncoalition.com/modules.php? ... pic&t=1608

Green Berets Roster:
http://tucsoncoalition.com/modules.php? ... pic&t=1605

US Army Roster:
http://tucsoncoalition.com/modules.php? ... pic&t=1604
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 07:01:35 PM by Kileyhaz »
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn\'t thinking"

Offline Kileyhaz

• Captain
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 07:13:42 PM »
Please note the updated time for this event, it will take place the day of December 8th instead of the span of the weekend.  Directions to the AO will follow soon but to my understanding its near green valley which is about 45 minutes south of Tucson.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Kileyhaz »

Offline SARC

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 11:37:56 PM »
So this is now not a multiday event.  If so I will probably be interested.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by SARC »

Offline Kileyhaz

• Captain
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 06:17:00 AM »
Quote from: "SARC"
So this is now not a multiday event.  If so I will probably be interested.

That is correct, due to the fact that only a handful of folks who want to play can stay overnight the call was made to pull it into a 1 day event rather then dilute it over 3.

Offline Salvo66US

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 07:36:45 PM »
Any idea on what the current number of people is? It sounds like a great op and I think I counted 12 on the roster? My friend and I would like to go but I don't think I'll get him to budge for 12 guys...not when we're coming from Mesa...  :(
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Salvo66US »

Offline Kileyhaz

• Captain
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 10:14:24 AM »
Quote from: "Salvo66US"
Any idea on what the current number of people is? It sounds like a great op and I think I counted 12 on the roster? My friend and I would like to go but I don't think I'll get him to budge for 12 guys...not when we're coming from Mesa...  :(

Right now we count 14 + an undetermined number of AMSOG players (could be 1 could be 12+).  I'll be sure to do a head count later in the week and post back to all the threads with numbers.  Should be a decent turn out.

Offline SARC

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 06:05:53 PM »
Put me down as tentative in MARPAT Woodland...Need to see how my schedule unfolds..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by SARC »

Offline Kileyhaz

• Captain
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2007, 07:19:26 PM »
Quote from: "SARC"
Put me down as tentative in MARPAT Woodland...Need to see how my schedule unfolds..

Got it, added you to the 18th Motor Guards Division Roster based on your outfit.  Hope you are able to make it!

Offline I Slap Fat Kids

• Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2007, 08:10:43 PM »
What is the age limit?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by I Slap Fat Kids »
Replicas:

TM P90 red dot
SRC G36K with a CA AG-36
JG G36C
TM Hi-Capa M.R.P.
KJW MK II
WE HK 416
WE Hi-Capa Dragon
And a few friends\':

Offline ReportingAirsoft

• FNG
    • View Profile
Any Games 11/26 - 12/2??
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2007, 04:21:01 PM »
I'm a TV producer doing a segment on Airsoft Guns.
I'd love to come get some video of one of your games and talk to some of you about airsoft guns. Specifically why they're not just toys and shouldn't be taken lightly or given to young children. I see you guys are pretty strict about not letting kids under 15 play and I'd like to learn more about why.
I am on a deadline and can only do this on the dates above.
Please let me know if you guys could get a group together in the valley to do a demonstration for us and talk to us.
Thanks so much!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by ReportingAirsoft »

Offline SilverLogic

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
    • http://www.Teamphantom.net/forums
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2007, 07:26:33 PM »
I dislike the media...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by SilverLogic »
If your going down give them hell before you do.
\"Our bombs are smarter than the average high school student.
At least they can find Afghanistan

Offline topcrest

• Private
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hayesresearch.com
Re: Any Games 11/26 - 12/2??
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2007, 12:41:47 AM »
Quote from: "ReportingAirsoft"
I'm a TV producer doing a segment on Airsoft Guns.
I'd love to come get some video of one of your games and talk to some of you about airsoft guns. Specifically why they're not just toys and shouldn't be taken lightly or given to young children. I see you guys are pretty strict about not letting kids under 15 play and I'd like to learn more about why.
I am on a deadline and can only do this on the dates above.
Please let me know if you guys could get a group together in the valley to do a demonstration for us and talk to us.
Thanks so much!!

Do not let scumbag media anywhere near anything you don't want them to spin.  

The media is in the sales business.  They are whores only interested in money.  They'll prostitute themselves without a second thought if it will sell  more advertising.

Ask the owner of this site about the German news crew that showed up to a "paramilitary sniper training camp."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by topcrest »

Offline SilverLogic

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
    • http://www.Teamphantom.net/forums
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2007, 11:52:20 AM »
I know how to deal with the media. :P Had to deal with them on a multitude of different occasions . Screw the Media.

You are right they are only in it for the sales ... What does sell? Well it sure isn't the truth about things.. and if it is to discredit the Airsoft community then they will do it in a heart beat.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by SilverLogic »
If your going down give them hell before you do.
\"Our bombs are smarter than the average high school student.
At least they can find Afghanistan

Offline Kileyhaz

• Captain
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2007, 08:29:26 AM »
Enough about the media.

ReportingAirsoft, I'm just helping advertise this particular event and provide prize support via my interface with TAC sponsors so its not my call, you may be able to get a go-ahead from Reaver.  On a related note, if you'd like to setup a time to talk about airsoft, more specifically the clubs in Tucson, I'd be happy to chat with you or invite you to our organization meeting every other month to observe how we are encouraging the responsible growth of the sport and meet or Board of Directors.  Now thats said...

AEX prize support is in!  The bag of goodies for the RSD raffles includes a very nice tan tactical vest, some sweet tactical gloves in black with some tan coloration on the fingers, a multi cam ball cap with AEX patch and a bunch of AEX stickers.  There may be some other goodies tossed into the raffle as well from locals supporting the event!