Author Topic: OPERATION: NAPOLEON  (Read 17779 times)

Offline Twitchy Konigkeit

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/ahwatac
(No subject)
« Reply #180 on: January 22, 2008, 08:20:48 PM »
From what i can tell you are disrespecting us.  Second your misunderstanding all of this.  Third how could you ask for respect, what respect can we give you? i would like for you to go back and observe your post then ask me again for an apology and for the respect you think you deserve.  I don't care who you know in the Marine Corps, i'm part of it, and i can tell you know your not acting like one. Thought you say "I'm not trying to say i'm a Marine" you do imply it over and over.  You said Quality and respect are what makes a Marine.  Yes those are some of what makes us up. However you lack to show us that you have these traits.  Your family friends say your a Marine already, that doesn't mean anything.  You should show them this and lets have a see at what they think.  Second knowing people in the Corps doesn't mean a thing. I know British Royal Marines...does that make me one no. weedman you honestly need to reflect on what you have written here.  I know that you have disrespected a fellow Marine and i feel as if i'm being disrespected.  It doesn't matter how you feel or how you meant it.  What it comes down to is how you did say it and how it was taken by everyone else.  What really makes a Marine is our core values (Honor, Courage, Commitment) and from all that i have witnessed you seem to be lacking all three.  In the end i would like for you to apologize to all of us for your rudeness, and your disrespectful ways.  I would like for you to remove the EGA from your avatar as well, it is very disrespectful to us who have earned our right to wear, and to bear it. i want you to remember this number 10%, its 10% who always ruins it and i would put you in that 10.

*i also agree with banning of weedman, i do not think that the airsoft community along with those here deserve the disrespect and the arrogance of this kid. i think he gives us all here a bad name.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Twitchy Konigkeit »

Offline weedmann

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #181 on: January 22, 2008, 08:22:00 PM »
im not saying i dont earn his respect. but i didnt do anything from the start that didnt deserve respect. until he disrespected me. without even knowing me and who i am. but i do deserve an apology
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by weedmann »
~If the enemy is in range, so are you.
~Bravery is being the only one who knows you\'re afraid.
~When in doubt empty the magazine.
~When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend.

Offline LeprechaunicRanger8

• Corporal
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #182 on: January 22, 2008, 08:22:45 PM »
Okay....now that we know who won this argument.....lets drop this forum and anyone willing and wanting to go or hear about the spring break op then move over to that.

Thank you all for coming out and we hope to see you at the next event.

COVERT ONE AIRSOFT
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by LeprechaunicRanger8 »
\"America was targeted for attack because we are the brightest beacon for freedom and opportunity in the world, and no one will keep that light from shining.\"

Offline Trojan Horse

• Corporal
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/BMXrace527
(No subject)
« Reply #183 on: January 22, 2008, 08:23:05 PM »
well since we are talking about respect... i just have to know. 1-10 what am i at? (like from the odler guys point of views)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Trojan Horse »

Offline Leprechaun

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #184 on: January 22, 2008, 08:25:06 PM »
If you guys don't cut it out the forums going to be locked by one of the admins so cut the crap :x
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Leprechaun »
Where\'s ME gold?

Offline weedmann

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #185 on: January 22, 2008, 08:25:59 PM »
wow, you guys really do have a hard time reading, dont you? many many times i have said, im not a marine, and i dont imply that i am. but yet, you guys keep saying, you are not acting like a marine. im not trying to act like one. and i didnt say that they say im a marine, i said they say that i live to the standards. and this is just me being pissed off, only due to the fact that all of you are disrespecting me, without getting to know me. and just trying to put me down and all that. and then, that guy that tried to threaten me. i mean, wow.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by weedmann »
~If the enemy is in range, so are you.
~Bravery is being the only one who knows you\'re afraid.
~When in doubt empty the magazine.
~When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend.

Offline Sergeant First Class Keenan

• Sergeant Major
  • AZ Army National Guard - "Protecting What Matters"
    • View Profile
    • Arizona Army National Guard
(No subject)
« Reply #186 on: January 22, 2008, 08:26:20 PM »
Lock this thread
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 08:53:54 PM by Malicious Ind »
Sergeant First Class Keenan
Marketing & Advertising Manager
AZ Army National Guard
Cell: (602) 377-6322

Offline Leprechaun

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #187 on: January 22, 2008, 08:29:16 PM »
Quote from: "weedmann"
wow, you guys really do have a hard time reading, dont you? many many times i have said, im not a marine, and i dont imply that i am. but yet, you guys keep saying, you are not acting like a marine. im not trying to act like one. and i didnt say that they say im a marine, i said they say that i live to the standards. and this is just me being pissed off, only due to the fact that all of you are disrespecting me, without getting to know me. and just trying to put me down and all that. and then, that guy that tried to threaten me. i mean, wow.

No one has threatened you....if anything has come up its because of your own doing
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Leprechaun »
Where\'s ME gold?

Offline Twitchy Konigkeit

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/ahwatac
(No subject)
« Reply #188 on: January 22, 2008, 08:30:53 PM »
im not saying i dont earn his respect. but i didnt do anything from the start that didnt deserve respect. until he disrespected me. without even knowing me and who i am. but i do deserve an apology

listen kid, our judgments are based on how you carry yourself.  if you act unprofessional and childish, that is how we shall portray you.  This is why we think of you the way we do.  Why do i get upset with your avatar? i'm upset because you need to earn that title of Marine, You need to finish the crucible, and attend the ceremony to earn your EGA. just like i have, and just like that of everyone before me.  do you see why I get upset.  You have not earned your right to have it in my eyes, and that of many others.  I will ask you to please remove it from your avatar. i'm not telling you to remove all the Marine items you own, i'm simply asking for something else.  that being to remove your avatar.  As for your apology i do not think you deserve one, however you owe that of an apology to everyone here in my opinion. but that is all i'm going to say.  I'm going to leave it here with all you deserve is to be banned!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Twitchy Konigkeit »

Offline Kileyhaz

• Captain
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #189 on: January 22, 2008, 08:43:31 PM »
Wow now we have the irrelevant waste of bandwidth out of the way and Weedmann has alienated himself from 90% of the community by going off on a Veteran...

And to lighten the mood...

May the swift locking of this thread spare us all...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Kileyhaz »
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn\'t thinking"

Offline Morgann0

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #190 on: January 22, 2008, 09:32:36 PM »
but they started it. and i deserve an apology first.

You started it you arrogant prick!  Ind was just telling Trojan about wearing badges/patches that you haven't earned, and how Vets look down on that, and you jump in with your

Be a real man, call me.  Also I am a huge jackass.

This thread has almost 2500 views.  That means every regular here has seen these posts.  It also means that 90% of the members, myself included, think (rightly so) that you are a stuck up little tool with delusions of grandeur. Serving your country is one thing, but a punk-ass with a rifle is still a punk-ass.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Morgann0 »
\"All you touch, and all you see, is all your life will ever be.\"

Offline -MAD- SARGE

• Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #191 on: January 22, 2008, 10:10:12 PM »
And you all wonder why we don’t want to hang out with kids............Many still have a lot of growing up to do.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by -MAD- SARGE »

Don't be an Escalefter.

Offline Atrus

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dauntlessforums.com
(No subject)
« Reply #192 on: January 22, 2008, 10:12:46 PM »
Quote from: "-MAD- SARGE"
And you all wonder why we don’t want to hang out with kids............Many still have a lot of growing up to do.

That hits the number pretty well.. To be honest though, some of the 12 year-olds I hang out with are more mature than some of the 15-16 year-olds...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Atrus »
The following text is a placeholder for a meaningful signature. The previous text serves the same purpose.

Offline Airsofter1

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • airsot airsona
(No subject)
« Reply #193 on: January 23, 2008, 01:44:32 AM »
First warning weedman.

Topic locked.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Airsofter1 »

Offline LeprechaunicRanger8

• Corporal
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #194 on: January 23, 2008, 05:37:18 AM »
Kileyhaz....i loved the endcat picture....its hilarious
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by LeprechaunicRanger8 »
\"America was targeted for attack because we are the brightest beacon for freedom and opportunity in the world, and no one will keep that light from shining.\"