Author Topic: Game on 16th August?  (Read 1187 times)

Offline TheCelticOne

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
Game on 16th August?
« on: August 08, 2003, 09:15:40 PM »
I'm looking at setting up a game on the 16th of August, but I need to see who all would be interested over the weekend.  I know it's short notice, but I just learned that my schedule will be open then.

It'll be either at the ranch or in Prescott; tell me what you prefer either by email or on forums.  I'll have it set up by Tuesday with the final details.  Scenarios will be planned out, and teams will be decided on site.  Newbies and all ages welcome.  Everyone playing will have at minimum goggles for eye protection (I ain't talking about those wimpy eyeball goggles, either.  Saw some guy show up with those at one game).  Anyway, if you're interested, tell me by Tuesday.  If there's at least ten people by then, the game is on.  More people can sign up after that.

Again, sorry for the late notice.  So don't flame me please.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by TheCelticOne »
It is said that on the eve of battle, Dienekes was told that the Persian archers were so numerous that, when they fired their volleys, the mass of arrows blocked out the sun.  \"Good,\" Dienekes laughed, \"then we\'ll have our battle in the shade.\"