A
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 06:25:50 PM by KANixon »

Offline Giland

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Desert Flecktarn Boonie
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 08:08:56 AM »
You could try High Desert (http://www.hdesert.com)
They are a Scottsdale based company I believe, and might be able to find what you need if they don't have it.
I have only made one purchase from them (pants, blouse, and boonie), and did not like the stitching on my boonie, they agreed and replaced it with no issues, even paying the shipping both ways (for the return and replacement). I was satisfied with the service.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Altered_Soul

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 08:49:31 AM »
Ebay Tropentarn, and youll get a limited list of what can be found.  Various trustworthy military gear sellers will have some knockoffs on there typically.  If not, wait a week or so and search again.

You said you don't want to wait for overseas, but www.flecktarn.co.uk is the defacto place to get anything flecktarn.  

Also, when searching Ebay, search Flecktarn, Flecktar, Flectar, and German Camo (will mix a lot with the WW2 stuff though so its a little harder to filter through).  Good luck, but its the best option.

Sometimes sportsmansguide.com or cheaperthanddirt.com will carry tropentarn stuff, search for fleck, or flectar, go through the list of misspellings basically.
RED 2
Red Dagger I
Balkan Hammer II

Offline KANixon

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 01:01:44 PM »
A