Author Topic: Testing the waters.....  (Read 1350 times)

Offline m-79_Grenadier

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
Testing the waters.....
« on: September 10, 2008, 08:35:22 PM »
Wow its been a while since Ive been on the forums lol. I like the new layout.  8)

Anyho, I don't play as much airsoft as I used to (been pretty inactive for the past couple of years) so Im thinking of downsizing my collection a bit. Also would be nice to get a little $$ on the side to spend on my newest hobby. Kind of wish I stayed with airsoft in a way lol 4x4s are sooo much more exp to build than an aeg. :roll: Would also consider trade for real steel. Heres what I got/thinking of selling:

-Marui psg1

Ive used this gun in maybe two games. Ill bet its had less than 600 rnds through it and most of them were at birds in the backyard. I hollowed out the stock at one point (removed adjustment gear for cheekpiece) to fit a a custom 9.6 nunchuck. If I can find the battery for it ill throw it in too. It shot really good with this battery and trigger resonse was quick. Gearbox may need to be relubed because it been leaning in the closet since I used it last. I put a systema 120 in when I first got it it but Its been in there for a couple of years so theres no telling what it still shoots at. Comes with stock scope and 15rnd stock mag. -Make me an offer

-Marui m1a1 Thompson.

This is my second thompson I bought a couple of years ago. Its not my old beloved one that all you guys remember me using but one I later bought from an AA member. The gearbox may be stock or it may have a 120 in it. Not sure I ever cracked open the gearboxk though I may have. I dont think Ive put more than 1k thorugh it. It runs good, and feeds flawlessly. Somewhere down the road I swapped the upper reciver and barrel from my old thompson on it so theres a bit of fading on the bluing and the hopup rubber may need to be replaced. If anyone is interested let me know and ill swap the original upper back onto it. Dont have a battery that will fit it if I remember I would use the battery from my old thompson with it. I have several standard mags and a couple midcaps (shorties) that I may let a couple go with it. -$250

-Hudson m3a1 grease gun

This I converted to run on green gas/propane. It has taken a couple of spills in its lifetime so some of it is held together with superglue, but it still shoots. Not the most acurate gun out there but it is fun to shoot. The mag leaks but im assuming you can get new orings. Not sure if it was the valve or the seal between the top/bottom half. It dosent like to feed budget bbs due to the mag design and work best with KWAs or other good brands, and it shoots about 400 or so with .23s and green gas. It has a special buffer bar machined and attached to to back of the bolt to keep the green gas from cracking the bolt from the added force. Havent messed with it in a while so Ill have to take a look at it and see what esle is up with it. - $125 OBO

-GBB Tananka p08 luger.

This gun works well with 134a but will shoot alright with green when its not hot out. There is a bit of the back part of the toggle broken off but this dosent affet the function of the pistol at all, and it still shoots fine. I havet shot it in a couple of years but I remember that the bottom of the mag would leak periodically. It has real walnut p08 grips on it that I modified to fit and they look and feel beautiful. Has really neat "toggle" gas blowback action just like the real thing and is a blast to shoot. Last time I remember using it at a game was LCIV. I did once use it in a florence game and shot lightningman right in the glasses lol. Makes a good sidearm if youre going for somting a little unique.  8) - $150 OBO

-X2 10.8 large batteries. Cant remember what MaH they are but damn are they big and can really crank a gearbox over. I got them from gdaqb a while ago and they were too big to fit in any of my guns. Ive maybe charged each of them twice. -SPF

I have some other stuff I may want to get rid of but still cant remember all of what I have. I do have a custom AEG system I was working on to make an AEG out of a 1919a4 parts kit. Hade it about %90 finished when I lost interest and decided to make a semi auto out of the parts kit.

Pics to come. If you guys remember that I had somthing 'way back in the day let me know if youre interesed and Ill seee if I still have it. BAR is off limits for now lol.  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 11:13:22 AM by m-79_Grenadier »
Owns the REEEEL THAAAANG!

"No, I shall not be attending the funeral services..... though I do highly approve." -Mark Twain

Offline m-79_Grenadier

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Testing the waters.....
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 08:39:38 PM »
TTT
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

"No, I shall not be attending the funeral services..... though I do highly approve." -Mark Twain

Offline m-79_Grenadier

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 11:11:48 AM »
Batteries SPF

Offline Polie

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 02:51:35 PM »
trade you a 30# vert. sausage stuffer for the psg-1. :mrgreen:
"Dude! Your ride is sick as fuck!"

Offline m-79_Grenadier

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2008, 09:59:56 PM »
Its tempting lol!  8)

Need to shoot somthing first to make the sausage out of hehe. Possibly looking for outdoor gear to trade as well. Ive got a maybe on the psg1 and the grease gun so who knows. Anyone got a good truck winch they dont need lol? Started making my bumper and im going to need a yanker to mount on it. :mrgreen:

Offline Polie

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 09:35:13 AM »
Quote from: "m-79_Grenadier"
Its tempting lol!  8)

Need to shoot somthing first to make the sausage out of hehe. Possibly looking for outdoor gear to trade as well. Ive got a maybe on the psg1 and the grease gun so who knows. Anyone got a good truck winch they dont need lol? Started making my bumper and im going to need a yanker to mount on it. :mrgreen:

funny thing is I do.  I have a Mile Marker 8k, but I dont know if I would trade it for just the PSG. lol

Its been only used once, to pull out a MallRated Jeep. (oh God how I hate Heeps).  I have yet to get stuck, and I have been in that sandy, oatmeal'ish, super think and nasty mud up past the bottom of the doors and have yet to get it stuck.  (spool in the rear and a Detroit locker in the front)

Offline m-79_Grenadier

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2008, 11:46:24 AM »
Quote from: "Polie"
Its been only used once, to pull out a MallRated Jeep. (oh God how I hate Heeps)..

I know what you mean!  ;) I biuld Isuzus. My builder is a Dana 44 Solid axle swapped 1st gen trooper with 5.38s on 35s.  8)  Funny thing is that most of the complements I get on the trail are from heep guys. Before the SAS I wouldnt even get a second look from them. Bitches lol. I still get the standard "glare" from the mall crawler jeeps though.

Ive had to pull out stuck jeeps on several ocasions as well.  ;)

How much would you be willing to let the winch go for? Im assuming it already has the remote? Do you still use it much?  :mrgreen:

Offline Polie

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2008, 11:59:58 AM »
Quote from: "m-79_Grenadier"
Quote from: "Polie"
Its been only used once, to pull out a MallRated Jeep. (oh God how I hate Heeps)..

I know what you mean!  ;) I biuld Isuzus. My builder is a Dana 44 Solid axle swapped 1st gen trooper with 5.38s on 35s.  8)  Funny thing is that most of the complements I get on the trail are from heep guys. Before the SAS I wouldnt even get a second look from them. Bitches lol. I still get the standard "glare" from the mall crawler jeeps though.

Ive had to pull out stuck jeeps on several ocasions as well.  ;)

How much would you be willing to let the winch go for? Im assuming it already has the remote? Do you still use it much?  :mrgreen:

Mine is a Suzuki Samurai. lol Most of the body and part of the frame is all that is stock. EVERYTHING else has been worked on. lol  

Dont know I will have to think about it.  I actually want to sell the whole Zuk.  I have put WAAAAAY to much money and time into it, so it needs to go. lol  I want 7k for the Zuk; I know it seems high but I have about 16k into it already.  

If you want just the winch, I will have to get back to you on that one.  lol