Author Topic: Free Big Game at MTT UAC April 4  (Read 3693 times)

Offline Firebert

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
Re: Free Big Game at MTT UAC April 4
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2009, 01:17:56 AM »
Most cars can make the trip provided its not lowered or overly long.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline pray for mojo

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2009, 08:27:35 AM »
• Traffic Construction restricting I-10 Westbound Interstate 10/Dysart Road and Sarival Avenue

Restriction: Westbound Interstate 10 narrowed to one lane overnight between Dysart Road and Sarival Avenue from 11:30 p.m. tonight to 9:30 a.m. Saturday for freeway widening work. Westbound on- and off-ramps closed in the area.

Detour:

Get off on Avondale or before and head south to Van Buren St.
Make right on Van Buren and continue to Cotton Ln.
Make right on Cotton Lane heading north and get back on 1-10 West.

Consider using the route since these restrictions tend to add 30 to 45 minutes to drive. Detour should only take 5 to 10 minutes.

Offline Marauders Airsoft

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.marauders.us
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2009, 08:38:59 AM »
Currently the carpool spaces for the 23rd Ave and Northern location are full (10 spaces).  Unless other players are planning to meet at this location or post here, I would not count on any open spaces.  4 wheel drive is not necessary to get to the field.

MTT only accepts cash at the games for equipment purchases.  

Player registration is at 75.  Our staff is looking forward to seeing how many players actually make it out to the event.
This account posts events held by Marauders Tactical Training and Havoc War Games.  Visit www.Marauders.us for more information.

Offline Marauders Airsoft

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.marauders.us
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2009, 07:25:48 PM »
MTT would like to thank everyone who came out to the Big Game today.  We had 71 players take to the field for a variety of different airsoft missions.  I hope everyone who came out had as much fun as our staff and annual pass owners.

Some pictures of the event will be sent out in the weekly MTT Newsletter.  Send a pm with your email if you would like to receive MTT's schedule of events.

Please feel free to share your experience with our staff to make the next event even better.

OP: West Wing Update -

Our next big event will be Op: West Wing on May 2 -3.  For those who didn't win a discounted or free admission to West Wing today, MTT is having an early registration special for those who attended the Big Game.

Players who make a $10 deposit for the event will receive a $20 credit for Op: West Wing and a guaranteed space at the game.  Players may pay the remainding balance at the event.  

Sample Admissions for Big Game Players
Phoenix Players - $40 total with $10 deposit
Tucson/Prescott Players $15 total with $10 deposit

Admission for those who did not attend the Big Game is still $50 prepay for Phoenix players and $25 for out of town players.

For questions about our next event, please send your inquiry to MTTStaff@gmail.com
This account posts events held by Marauders Tactical Training and Havoc War Games.  Visit www.Marauders.us for more information.

Offline F0rgiven

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
    • http://rodnee.mybrute.com
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2009, 09:22:11 PM »
awesome to see so many ppl out there.  It was definitely a fun time.  Great games, everybody.

Oh, and epic raffle haha.  I thought i would never win.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 11:14:48 AM by F0rgiven »
CA M15A4 Compact Seal

Offline Seedy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.deserthawks.org
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2009, 10:39:36 AM »
I had a great time yesterday.
I liked how organized the games were and the "No B.S." policy of the rules.
The organizer laid them down very effectively and did a good job of setting the tone for the games.
The field is excellent and the structures are very well built.
The smoke and props were an excellent touch too and all of the game scenarios ran really, really smooth and were well thought out.
The only complaint I had for the whole day was to maybe push the games out a little longer.
I'd have been happy with playing half the games but for twice the time.
There were quite a few moments where we were right in the middle of an intense firefight in some buildings and we were just about to breach a room and the horn would blow  :cry:
Then again there were other times were I got shot twice and waited on the side lines for 10 minutes (and I liked the respawn rules BTW) so maybe just push the time out to 45 minutes instead of 30.
Thanks for hosting the event!

Offline [NT]Saint

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://taskforceaz.webs.com/
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2009, 11:22:17 AM »
I had a great time yesterday. The MTT staff put on a hell of an event. The atmosphere was very professional. Well constructed game. The respawn actually went well to my surprise. I too wish the games went on a bit longer though.