Author Topic: CA sportline Mp5 With three mags  (Read 417 times)

Offline craniumdriver

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private
    • View Profile
CA sportline Mp5 With three mags
« on: June 16, 2009, 06:52:28 PM »
I dont know how to do pictures, but im sure I have the materials needed to do it. If someone could tell me how to upload a picture so people can actually see what I am talking about it would be much appreciated. Or just PM me.  

Selling Items-

Gun-CA sportline mp5 (B25 model)
3 CA mags, (1 of them being a high cap)

I did buy it around 8 months ago but have only used it  in about 10 games, just not a sub machine gun type of guy. The gun does have a Slight crack on the rear stock along the top. Plus the side of the mag weld is chipped off and is missing. Gun still fires great with the only problem being because of the mag weld being chipped off on a small area the mag is a little loose but still feeds just fine.

Starting price for all- $70.00

Pros- Has not seen much use, Still performs great, New selling price on this gun and other CA sportlines are between $135.00 and $150.00 coupled with the three mags even if they are used is still a good savings, never disassemabled and gearbox has never been touched (Even by jesus himself, I swear).  

Cons- Basically with the slight crack on the stock and a small piece of the mag weld missing nothing else. (Batteries,BBs, and a living baby are sold seperatley.) Just kidding hehehehe!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »