Author Topic: The Jungle  (Read 1721 times)

Offline Dirtykorean

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
The Jungle
« on: June 30, 2009, 10:35:46 PM »
I am looking for some feedback I have a area that would be perfect for games, but I want to find out if anyone has played out there.

The place I'm talking about is called " The Jungle" we have played paintball out there since 90's and I think it would be a perfect place to set some games up at.

It's over in Queen Valley I was planning on heading out there as I have heard they shut it down but that was only to paintballers, if anyone is interested in going out I am thinking about going out friday afternoon maybe we can get some evening/nightgames going.

Post up if you have played out there or have any general knowlege of the area
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 10:24:26 AM by Dirtykorean »
May your liquor be cold, your women be hot, and may all of your problems just slide off like snot.
~Anton Jackson~

Team Grab Ass It\'s like being a Kennedy

Offline KOBO

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Re: The Jungle
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 10:42:59 AM »
If it is shut down to paintballers then most likely it is the same with airsofters.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Dirtykorean

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 07:37:15 PM »
I'm going to head out there tomorrow for some wheeling as I have heard people have been playing out there.
May your liquor be cold, your women be hot, and may all of your problems just slide off like snot.
~Anton Jackson~

Offline Dirtykorean

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 04:09:26 PM »
I'm heading out there tomorrow for sure, today was a bust being my birthday and getting smashed last night, so anyone that wants to go is more then welcome to tag along might even bring my gear with me.
~Anton Jackson~

Offline Dirtykorean

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2009, 11:22:33 PM »
Here is a picture I am having issues with my computer right now and formatted my memory card in the camera so I am having some issues

If somoene can figure out what I'm doing wrong I can email the images to you but it may take awhie it's only allowing me to send them by file and one at a time. my email is jayduff_9@hotmail.com

Also I saw no trespassing signs and it is a Forest Road so it's open game to play there, this is a primo spot I know alot of you will like it, so post up when is good for you dates wise and lets get a game going.
~Anton Jackson~

Offline Ranger_Robby

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2009, 12:54:05 AM »
Quote from: "Dirtykorean"
Also I saw no trespassing signs and it is a Forest Road so it's open game to play there, this is a primo spot I know alot of you will like it, so post up when is good for you dates wise and lets get a game going.
Oh joy, how I love to break the law and trespass on government property....
Quote from: \"Vince\"
ALRIGHT GIRLS YOU\'RE BOTH PRETTY

NOW SHUT THE **** UP

Offline Dirtykorean

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2009, 01:28:11 AM »
Quote from: "Ranger_Robby"
Oh joy, how I love to break the law and trespass on government property....

I have edited this a few times and this is my response to your epic post.

This is a forest road, I THOUGHT there might be a NO TRESPASSING SIGN but there wasn't.  You can keep your sarcasm to yourself and opt not to play this game when it happens.  But if you don't have anything to say that is on the topic of this then don't post on the thread.  It has nothing to contribute to this and I have taken the steps to make sure this is legal.

I am not some punk kid that plays in parks, or schools or my front yard. I'm a 28 year old man that quit playing paintball because of people like you. That are looking to stir turds. If you have something smart to say send me a PM if not the GTFO.
~Anton Jackson~

Offline bigwavedave

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sergeant First Class
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2009, 09:32:19 AM »
I believe the area you are talking about is directly behind the queen valley dam.... Thick veg. sandy wash area that is pretty well shaded, and would be a great place for a summer game.  The area is not listed on the USFS area of closure areas for shooting, therefore is legal to the best of my knowledge.  I work for the USFS and would see any issues back in there, as there are lots of RS target shooters in the area.  If you have any specific questions you can always call the Mesa Ranger district at

Address:
5140 E. Ingram St.
Mesa, Arizona 85205
Phone: (480) 610-3300
Fax: (480) 610-3346
Bravo Whiskey Out

Offline Dirtykorean

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2009, 09:58:57 AM »
Dave thank your for your post and yes, you are right this is the location.
~Anton Jackson~

Offline XavierMace

• Site Admin
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xaviermace.com
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2009, 09:29:35 PM »
If you are talking about the area I was thinking of (picture looks like it), I had been told that was private property and the owner was no longer allowing paintballers or airsofters out there.

Offline Dirtykorean

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2009, 11:44:09 PM »
I have talked to a few friends that play paintball and they have been going out there for the last 4 months with no problem. I will look into it more. But have yet to find anything that says NO Trespassing online or in the area.

Looks like alot of people are camping out there was a ton of trash, next time I'm out there I'm bringing some garbage bags.
~Anton Jackson~

Offline Ranger_Robby

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2009, 02:53:33 AM »
Also I saw no trespassing signs and it is a Forest Road so it's open game to play there...
I want you to re-read what you wrote there and tell me how I'm supposed to take that statement. I see kids and adult ass-hats in here daily talking about playing in places they shouldn't and it gives a bad name to the sport when they get caught. I dont know you, you are the new guy on the block here and you could be 13 talking about play somewhere that you "saw no trespassing signs" for all I know so don't get bent out of shape with me about your poor use of grammar that made me misunderstand what you are saying.

Plain and simple if you are an adult or not set it up like an adult and contact the owners of the land (whether private or state) and find out why the paintballers are not allowed (you never know, it could be random like they just want to roam around their land naked or something) and get permission to play there. There should already be a red flag for you with the fact that you know paintballers are not banned there, as people that dont know our sport will ball us in that category. I'm just trying to save you the trouble of police cruisers pulling up and officers drawing guns on you because it wouldn't be the first time it's happened. It's nothing personal man, I'm sure you are a gas to play next to (which I'm sure will happen someday soon) but try to do it right because one f-up can end this all for us like it will be in Scotland.
Quote from: \"Vince\"
ALRIGHT GIRLS YOU\'RE BOTH PRETTY

NOW SHUT THE **** UP

Offline Dirtykorean

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2009, 09:29:06 AM »
Sorry I jumped the gun, I did not realize how I typed it. We had a long day in the heat driving out there, and then coming back so I was a bit exhausted.

I've done alot of searching to find out if it's closed off and have found nothing my last attempt is to call the forest service again just to double check.  
To clarify to everyone I did not see any signs stating No Trespassing.

I know I'm the new guy on the block, I understand asshats coming on and posting nonsense and giving the sport a bad name believe me I am reminded of asshats when I drive on the freeway and see paintball splatter on signs and walls. My father ran a field through the 90's with a friend of his and I grew up on paintball until recently quitting after 19 years of playing. I understand a sport that has become mainstream and pushed in a corp. chain such as walmart kills sports like our due to retards buying guns and being stupid with them.
~Anton Jackson~

Offline Money_Shot

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2009, 09:24:46 AM »
still looks good as ever out there. Man, that brings back memories!
"without protection of the warrior, the pacifist would be extinct"---Nick Dial

Offline KOBO

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2009, 11:07:07 AM »
Just a heads up, just because there is no "No Trespassing" signs posted does not make it fair game. Trespassing is trespassing regardless of signage. With people playing on the land with no problems does not justify it as well. your best bet would be to contact the rangers like you appear to be planning on.