Author Topic: REBEL UNION has a new home!  (Read 4033 times)

Offline fourwheeltrooperguy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Major
    • View Profile
Re: REBEL UNION has a new home!
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2009, 05:44:01 PM »
what are you talking about infidel? what am i lying about? and how have i handled anything wrong?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
if it bleeds, we can kill it

Offline TheBoy988

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=560727808
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2009, 07:30:19 PM »
as far as i'm concerned, what rebel union does is going to progress the sport moving us that much closer to mainstream. if you cant pay the 20$ then don't come as far as im concerned. im not exactly sure why certain members of the community must insist on bitching about prices and the like. these two teaming up is going to do great things for us all. 30$ to play and have 2000 rounds is a good deal considering the playing field. if you go through 2000 rounds in less then a day of airsoft check your fire, or open your eyes?

for thous of you that insist on personal shots, grow up! airsoft is a sport for grown ups. their are ways to make suggestions and complaining is not one that needs to be used.
"Don\'t fire and correct! Fire correctly!" - ME

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2009, 08:20:54 PM »
thanks jeremy i appreciate the support, and trust me, your $20 WILL be well spent.

Offline Sykinder

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2009, 08:25:24 PM »
So why are you guys gonna take down the old field? Also eye protection, I'm guessing sealed? One more thing to, make a rule when people that get shot state they got shot instead of just walking off without saying anything, then I shoot' em more because they didn't say anything. That's all I have to say for now

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2009, 08:30:15 PM »
we are taking down the old field because we are the ones that worked so hard to create it. we want to take our players with us to fightertown, not just have them keep going to our old field.

Offline G1zm0

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sg12.org/Roster_files/G1zm0.htm
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2009, 09:06:41 PM »
Larger field, trenches, buildings, bios only, field fee?? Just like North Carolina. Sign me up!!

Offline TheBoy988

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=560727808
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2009, 09:24:25 PM »
hell yeah! im thinkin this is guna be big!
"Don\'t fire and correct! Fire correctly!" - ME

Offline **INFIDEL**

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2009, 09:42:00 PM »
Quote from: "fourwheeltrooperguy"
what are you talking about infidel? what am i lying about? and how have i handled anything wrong?
As with todays youth you only see what you wanna see or read, I did'nt say you were lying about anything. Read the fucking post!! and as for the boy90120 or what ever it Is you need to read the post also 20$ IMHAO Is fair, Its the 10 for 1000 BB's I was referring too. I'll spell It out since It appears I'm dealing with children with "Extensive Experience" that to use my M249 at this facility and full auto Is the only way It fires, the mag holds 2500BB's, ROF 14 BB's sec. It would cost with admission almost 50$ to load and use. Do you fucking get It now, I can't spell It out any better. And I'm not the only fucking one that owns one !! DO YOU GET IT NOW !! WTF.......... Nobodys this fucking stuipid !!......... AHHHhh.... I give up you'll figure It out eventually........ ](*,) Now tell me there's no place for a M249 at this field.........FUCK
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 09:48:18 PM by **INFIDEL** »
** VINI VEDE VECE **

Offline G1zm0

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sg12.org/Roster_files/G1zm0.htm
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2009, 09:47:31 PM »
Whoa dude chill with the F-bomb. That sounds odd coming from me. Its every other word in my vocabulary.

Offline Kodiak

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2009, 09:50:16 PM »
I'd be surprised if he listens to anything you say now with that attitude. The least you can do is be civil about your bitching.

Offline **INFIDEL**

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2009, 09:53:25 PM »
Quote from: "G1zm0"
Whoa dude chill with the F-bomb. That sounds odd coming from me. Its every other word in my vocabulary.
I don't as a rule use the F-Bomb, but when I see post's like above and they read only what they wanna read, then the end result Is the use of colorfull metaphores and maybe, just maybe they will get It. We can only hope !! :?
** VINI VEDE VECE **

Offline **INFIDEL**

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2009, 10:12:21 PM »
Quote from: "Kodiak"
I'd be surprised if he listens to anything you say now with that attitude. The least you can do is be civil about your bitching.
First off I could care less If he listens, he needs to read and comprehend whats posted.  Don't come back and post and say I called you a lier, where Is this post your refferring too?  I don't see where that happened, not from me. And It boils down to not reading the entire thread or only reading what you want to read. That happens alot here, just has never happened to me. So If you want to call that "Bitching" then so be It..... I have nothing better to do all day...INFIDEL Its not just a Nick----Its a Life Style
** VINI VEDE VECE **

Offline Exarach

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2009, 10:24:56 PM »
Quote from: "**INFIDEL**"
Quote from: "Kodiak"
First off I could care less If he listens, he needs to read and comprehend whats posted.  Don't come back and post and say I called you a lier, where Is this post your refferring too?  I don't see where that happened, not from me. And It boils down to not reading the entire thread or only reading what you want to read. That happens alot here, just has never happened to me. So If you want to call that "Bitching" then so be It..... I have nothing better to do all day...INFIDEL Its not just a Nick----Its a Life Style
Not to be a douche, since I see where you are coming from, but what I think it boils down to is the fact that YOU wish to use a S.A.W and to do so you must take on the responsibilities associated with it. As a S.A.W owner, you know the extra cost involved in running such a setup, you accepted this when you chose to buy that weapon. Even on a normal field you use more ammo, and therefore amass a higher ammo cost then the average professional player, its the point of the weapon. I agree, BB fees are an unappealing subject for most of us, and I like to heap on the fire as much as the next man, but I think it all boils down to one thing... You wish to use a S.A.W, the field is not forcing you to use your S.A.W, why should they have to lower there fees for that? It was your choice to use your S.A.W, and you should accept the fact that there will be a higher cost factor involved with that choice. Now.... is starting this field fee going to give Fighter Town a perceived reputation as a S.A.W unfriendly place? I don't know....

Perhaps a S.A.W owners discount for members as long as they play consistently with that weapon...?
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Offline Uchiha Itachi

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2009, 10:35:02 PM »
Quote from: "**INFIDEL**"
Quote from: "fourwheeltrooperguy"
As with todays youth you only see what you wanna see or read, I did'nt say you were lying about anything. Read the fucking post!! and as for the boy90120 or what ever it Is you need to read the post also 20$ IMHAO Is fair, Its the 10 for 1000 BB's I was referring too. I'll spell It out since It appears I'm dealing with children with "Extensive Experience" that to use my M249 at this facility and full auto Is the only way It fires, the mag holds 2500BB's, ROF 14 BB's sec. It would cost with admission almost 50$ to load and use. Do you fucking get It now, I can't spell It out any better. And I'm not the only fucking one that owns one !! DO YOU GET IT NOW !! WTF.......... Nobodys this fucking stuipid !!......... AHHHhh.... I give up you'll figure It out eventually........ ](*,) Now tell me there's no place for a M249 at this field.........****

The average M4 magazine carries 30rds.
The average M249 box magazine carries 200rds via a belt fed system.

With the standard 3-1 airsoft rate that makes Midcaps highly realistic and M249 magazines highly unrealistic to with a rate of 200/2500 opposed to the 30/90 of M4s. So your M249 with 2500 rounds really does have no place in either Milsim play or any other game with set guidelines given how incredibly loopsided SAWs are to normal guns. Once you factor in multiple SAW boxes vs multiple Mags the numbers become 8x120(average mid) vs 3x2500 which becomes  960 vs. 7,500

Even using your own gun you should have no problems given 14 b/s is a full second of firing. Even holding down the trigger it would take you 71.4 seconds or 1.1 minutes to fire your entire magazine of 1000 rounds. Which is simply semantics given saw Gunners are never supposed to fire their entire magazine of 200 at a rate of 750 p/m or 12.5 p/s. it would take them 16 seconds or .26 minutes to discharge their entire belt. Even with this ratio your SAW is still well above standard guns with Ammo caps.

Just because it allows 3500 doesn't mean you should use 3500. That 1000 just means you never have to reload and pick targets vs. random fire.

Now I suggest you stop causing drama and stop trolling. They are trying to help create a legal place to play in which everyone is welcome. If you do not wish to partake in this then have no part in it like all the people that do not now. As an older member, and that of a local team, you should be setting a better example by being such an example. The details, as he said, are not worked out and Fightertown is trying to run a business. Not all people will be honest and use the appropriate bio BB as per State Guidelines. There is no other way to control what people use.

If you so wish I would ask Fourwheeler to try and get it changed. A good change to the rule would be either $20 with the 1000 rounds OR $10-5+the cost of a TSD 5k bag purchased at the field. However in order to insure the BBs are the same they would have to keep the bag until the next visit which I doubt many would like if you wish to reuse them at the field. This is constructive criticism.

And just so you know I am in no way involved with Fightertown or Rebel Union. I've played with RU quite a few times in the past.

Offline Exarach

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2009, 10:38:10 PM »
100% agree, but, for the future posters, it does say 1000rds is included with the field fee of 20$
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?