Author Topic: issues with my gbb:  (Read 859 times)

Offline gillls

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
issues with my gbb:
« on: November 16, 2009, 04:39:31 PM »
hello. here is my issue. i bought a used WE M1911 from a forum seller in town.  This gun was a good buy for the price but i am having a little bit of a concern about it.
Every other shot shoots to the left. One shot woudl be dead on center and the next would be extremely tangent to the barrel. so tangent it almost seems like it is imposible that it came out froma stright barrel.
I do not know alot about gbb pistols, this is my first one. any advice is helpful
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Kingarmssniper

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: issues with my gbb:
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 09:42:43 AM »
This may seem silly but have you tried cleaning the barrel? Gbbs require a different kind of care when it comes to cleaning. Also if your gun has a hopup its quite possible the nub is interfering. X_X I never trust used but good luck!!
Pray Psalm Aspergas

Offline AE86_sr20

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
Re: issues with my gbb:
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 12:11:08 AM »
Kingarmssniper is right. try cleaning your gun. and buy some airsoft lube. use that for cleaning. helps out alot. if you could figure it out on your own on how to take it apart. gotta start somewhere. but it's usually the hopup bucking and barrel. an if it helps. use .20/.25 bb's if you havent already. with thehopup . it could be torn a little. or one side sticks lower than the other causing the bb's to spin odd.