Author Topic: WE Tech H&K 416 Gas blowback  (Read 4189 times)

Offline War savage

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
WE Tech H&K 416 Gas blowback
« on: February 05, 2010, 12:06:41 PM »
I love this gun I had to post it twice!

Here is my new "Sexy"! WE Tech H&K 416 Gas Blowback with Magpul CTR.
I'm so very impressed with this gun. It feels really tight compared to the SCAR. Semi auto shots "snap" quickly. And the rate of fire is higher than the SCAR. Although with Co2, it's a bit scary with how hard it "kicks". I Chrono'd w/Co2 @ 502fps and w/GG @ 456. Temperature was 52 degrees at the time. I need to install a NPAS to keep fps down.

LOVE IT!!!!!11!!!! :twisted:

Sold the SCAR kept the HK416
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Vince

• Global Moderator
  • General
    • View Profile
Re: WE Tech H&K 416 Gas blowback
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 02:15:05 PM »
That's solid, John.

"I was having dinner with Andrew Ho, and he said I should have COL McKnight lead airsofters in mock combat. I said, "That is the gayest idea I have ever heard." - John Lu

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 02:28:13 PM »
:mrgreen: Looks awesome, are you using Co2 mags or simply a co2 to fill adapter? Definately in for game results..been looking at the WE tech/NPAS combo for a while now.

Offline Ranger_Robby

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 08:44:47 PM »
Very sweet man!
Quote from: \"Vince\"
ALRIGHT GIRLS YOU\'RE BOTH PRETTY

NOW SHUT THE **** UP

Offline War savage

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 09:14:17 PM »
Quote from: "busta_cap"
:mrgreen: Looks awesome, are you using Co2 mags or simply a co2 to fill adapter? Definately in for game results..been looking at the WE tech/NPAS combo for a while now.

Using Co2 mags. I had the WE SCAR with the NPAS. It's was pretty cool to have, but the SCAR's rate of fire and "loose, clanky" feel was just not impressive enough to keep my attention. Don't get me wrong. I think the WE SCAR is a well put together GBB (gas blowback) with all the neat ambextrous components. I recommend it for anyone that is looking to purchase their first GBBR. I just like the M4/M16 platform better.

Offline oldgamefreak

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2010, 07:16:40 PM »
how much was it and where do I get one?????
"America might have some problems, but it\'s our home. Our country. Our team. And if you don\'t want to root for your team, then just get the hell out of the stadium"........Stan Marsh

Offline War savage

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2010, 07:58:19 PM »
Quote from: "oldgamefreak"
how much was it and where do I get one?????
Very limited supply right now. I purchased mine from someone that purchased 2 and never used the one he sold me. He had it for about a month. I bought it for $270 shipped. You can find them for $280 from Hong Kong suppliers but you will have to deal with shipping. Some suppliers here in the U.S. are charging as much as $360. Check U.S. supplier http://www.blowbackarmory.com or http://www.Airsplat.com or overseas supplier http://www.ehobbyasia.com.

Offline CaptainShack

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2010, 09:44:23 AM »
No joke on the limited supply, me and my roommate ordered 2 from http://airsoftpanda.com/

I literally got the last one, as my roommates order didn't go through.. sure enough the very next day. Completely sold out.
She cost me 288 off panda's website but shipping was like 75$$!  So keep that in mind if your looking at weapons from oversea's.

Raven1

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2010, 05:18:21 PM »
Nice!

GBBRs Rule!

Suckas,,,

Offline carbon14c

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2010, 05:23:16 PM »
very very nice... definitely interested in the in-game results as well!

i wish they weren't so pricey  :(
see you space cowboy...

Offline War savage

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2010, 09:33:39 PM »
For the most part you can purchase GBBR's for around the same price as most popular AEG's. GBBR's are coming out of their infant stages right now and are becoming more and more popular as the months go by. They definitely take some patience to deal with and being some what mechanically inclined will help you tremendously.

In the next year you'll probably start seeing more popular manufactures coming out with their versions of GBBR's. Right now the most popular manufactures are Western Arms, WE-Tech, KJW, AGM (No longer in business), VFC. Rumor has it that Classic Army is working on one now. :D

Offline AZCW_Andrew

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2010, 10:01:57 PM »
Quote from: "War savage"
For the most part you can purchase GBBR's for around the same price as most popular AEG's. GBBR's are coming out of their infant stages right now and are becoming more and more popular as the months go by. They definitely take some patience to deal with and being some what mechanically inclined will help you tremendously.

In the next year you'll probably start seeing more popular manufactures coming out with their versions of GBBR's. Right now the most popular manufactures are Western Arms, WE-Tech, KJW, AGM (No longer in business), VFC. Rumor has it that Classic Army is working on one now. :D

Yeah,

CA tends to take a great idea and fuck it up by doing a piss poor job.

My biggest complaint with the GBBR's is cooldown on full auto, and the mag capacity. Regular airsoft games are just not meant for 30rnd mags.Yes, you can get by with them but they limit you when some kid with an AEG is raining down on you with a set of hi caps.

When the manufacturers find a better way of pressurizing and storing gas most of the issues will be eleviated, until then..they exist..

I have said it a million times but if the manufactures put the gas inside of the gun, instead of the mags..they would really be helping themselves and airsofters out. The mags would be cheaper too.

With regards to the WE 4168, it's a sick gun and I have mostly heard good stuff, more so with people using the co2 mags. Just watch out though, the extra forces with the co2 cause a lot of things to wear away quicker.

Offline carbon14c

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2010, 11:16:22 PM »
Quote from: "War savage"

well the appeal behind a GBB for me is the mechanics, and out-of-box performance im not a fan of so many moving parts with AEG's... also, i am really cheap. i buy from manufacturers such as JG, echo1, you know... the not-so-300$-for-a-gun mfgs..

but the upside is, my first big purchase could be a GBB. well, thats at least how i justify it in my head, if that makes any sense at all

Quote from: "AZCW_Andrew"

My biggest complaint with the GBBR's is cooldown on full auto, and the mag capacity. Regular airsoft games are just not meant for 30rnd mags.Yes, you can get by with them but they limit you when some kid with an AEG is raining down on you with a set of hi caps.

that is valid argument, i was going to say that problem is alleviated when you play at larger ops or at fields with mag restrictions... but even then, i have 9 midcaps that hold 130rds each, the player operating a GBB would have to reload at least 4 times to keep up with the larger magazine capacity.
see you space cowboy...

Raven1

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2010, 12:07:47 AM »
It is also a known fact that GGBRs are much cheaper to manufacture than AEGs.

Also KWA has entered the market and will have their entry in by September!

Japanese Made GBBRs FTW!

Offline AZCW_Andrew

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2010, 12:16:14 AM »
Quote from: "Raven1"
It is also a known fact that GGBRs are much cheaper to manufacture than AEGs.

Also KWA has entered the market and will have their entry in by September!

Japanese Made GBBRs FTW!

Brah,

You are straight up confusin' me now.. KWA? OR KSC? KWA makes their own AEG's in Taiwan then imports them as 'US' Guns. KSC makes all their pistol stuff for the most part, some in Taiwain, some in Japan. It may be designed in Japan..But probably made in Taiwan..