Author Topic: Echo 1 Mod 4 CQB  (Read 898 times)

Offline Falcon_Phx

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
Echo 1 Mod 4 CQB
« on: March 12, 2010, 11:23:10 PM »
Okay, I have An Echo 1 Mod 4 cqb and I have a problem, it seems that during a game, The Rail system has turned a few degrees further to the left, (The direction its turned to screw it on) Which has put my Iron Sights out of alignment (Obviously) I have looked at it and not sure how to fix it, short of buying a shorty M203 Launcher with the Trigger Guard to try and lock it in place or a 12 inch long RIS to attach along the top. If anyone has any ideas id appreciate hearing them....

Thanks

Falcon
I.N.S.E.R.T
Raven Squad
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Take what You Can, And Give Nothing Back"

Offline usmcpog

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
    • http://WWW.TEAMOF.COM
Re: Echo 1 Mod 4 CQB
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 09:07:55 AM »
First, rotate everything back to its original position, then mount on of these to keep it in place...

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... ts_id=1395

This item will hold your front RIS aligned to your receiver and will get rid of your RIS wobble and keep everything aligned.
Semper Fi,
Lawrence

Offline Ranger_Robby

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Re: Echo 1 Mod 4 CQB
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 08:25:55 PM »
it probably rotated loose. that kind of free float connects to a proprietary barrel nut to keep the pressure of rails and accessories off of the barrel and on the upper. It keeps it's position with metal shims between the upper receiver and the barrel nut, If it was shimmed correctly it should just need to be tightened enough to hold it's place.
Quote from: \"Vince\"
ALRIGHT GIRLS YOU\'RE BOTH PRETTY

NOW SHUT THE **** UP