Author Topic: Yuma Op. May 1st. Operation Mohave Gold(change 2 in blue)  (Read 6732 times)

Offline Ghillieman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
Yuma Op. May 1st. Operation Mohave Gold(change 2 in blue)
« on: March 14, 2010, 09:20:33 PM »
Here it is: Operation Mohave Gold

When: The operation will be held Saturday May 1st.

Where: The area is North East of Yuma about 10 miles. For dirving directions go to Google maps and type Kinter AZ as your final destination. It will bring you to a canal road if you look at the map. There is nothing there to call Kinter, however this is the right place. Continue on the canal road for approxamately 1/2 mile and take a right under the train tracks. There will be markings showing the way.

Who: This operation is for those ages 16 and up. All people under the age of 18 must have a signed disclaimer by their legal gardian in order to play. PM dismount and he will email you the disclaimer so you can have it signed when you show up for the operation. NO SIGNATURE - NO PLAY!!

What: There will be at least 5 milsim missions played. Each mission will have a mission overview prior to that mission where details of the mission will be given. Missions could be changed by the Headquarters element at any time, or objectives added. The basic senario is coalition forces vs. a rogue military unit

General Information:
1. There will be a large area to park
2. There will be a target range where you can adjust your airsoft equipment
3. There is no entry fee
4. Midcaps and lowcaps only. No hicaps or box mags
5. The only support weapons allowed are: M249, M60, M240, RPK, L86, or Minigun or any varient of the type.(an M4 with a box mag is not a support weapon and will not admitted as one)
6. Two teams Green vs Brown. If you want to play as a team wear the same color as your friends. Those who show up in black or civilian attire will be split up among the teams depending on the number of players. If there is an overwhelming number of one color uniform, the teams will be split by number.
7. FPS for this event is 400for AEG and snipers  
8. BYOB (bring your own bbs) and gear. Everyone will need to have z87 approved or higher safety lenses. All players must bring a red dead rag.

Special Information:
1. Each team will be assigned a medic(maybe more, depending on the size of each team). Each player will be issued 3 playing cards. Each time a player is hit they must call hit, laydown with their deadrag on their chest and call for a medic. When the medic reaches them they will give the medic 1 card and be returned to the game with a mobile respawn. If a player runs out of ammo and returns to their vehicle for more they will be charged 1 respawn card. 3 cards and you are out of the game and must return to the staging area. If the medic is hit he must remain staionary for 5 mins with his deadrag visible. Then continue on.

2. There will be maps provide for the AO (area of operation)

3. There will be lunch :D something along the lines of 2 hotdogs a gatorade and a bag of chips for $5(not official menu or price, just an idea)

4. There will be a prize giveaway. It's a Guarder ACOG style red/green dot scope [-o<

5. Finally there will be a professional photographer at the event. Some shots will be live action and some may have to be staged. Team pictures will be availble upon request.

Safety breif will start at 0945 the first mission will commence at 1000.

RSVP here, include the number of players in your group and the color of uniform that you will be wearing. If you choose, state the type of weapon you will be using to spread fear through the ranks of your enemies. :twisted:

I'll try to keep this updated as people post their camo. Just going to throw this out there, if we don't even out the teams there will have to be armbands

Green = 10 Brown = 5 Civ = 0
Two more players of unknown camo pattern
Cryofracture, dismount, Ghillieman are event coordinators/staff
Keep in mind the Op is still 3 weeks out and Rebel Union said they were coming but didn't tell me what color camo they're wearing. There are a few more people that I will PM and talk to in person to see if I can get their names and camo pattern up.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 06:08:03 PM by Ghillieman »
I\'m a lead farmer

Offline rodrimaru

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Yuma Op. May 1st. Operation Mohave Gold
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 09:04:45 AM »
ok  my team  its me  and i friend.....

im brown (desert)  him  is  civil...........jeans.

g36

m4
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline CRYOFRACTURE

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 05:28:49 PM »
Well as always Ghillie you know Im there.

Desert MARPAT

G&G GR-16 R4
CA 249 Para

Oh and by RSVPing on this even you have signed up and are already being accounted for.

Offline dismount

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 05:39:02 PM »
email me for disclaimer and put the word "disclaimer" in the subject bar of the email.  My email address is ricksharp_3@hotmail.com and I will reply with the disclaimer for you to print out and get signed. On a side not if there are people who have no uniforms I have many ACU uniforms from my days in the Army that i will loan out for the OP. Just find me at the OP.
Airsoft is fun, but not as fun as the real thing, INFANTRY for life.......3 tours in Iraq and still kickin

Offline dismount

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2010, 02:34:25 PM »
bmp
Airsoft is fun, but not as fun as the real thing, INFANTRY for life.......3 tours in Iraq and still kickin

Offline steyraug223

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2010, 02:58:43 PM »
Would there be a rendevous point that we could meet up at for those of us who drive cars? I am tentatively in (depending on the duty schedule for the command) and I can go either way for cammies.

I do have a few questions, you restricted the list of heavy machine guns, is that all inclusive or just as examples? Also the FPS restrictions, is this with .20? What are the general terms of play going to be? Will there be no restrictions on rubber grenades, launchers, and will there be any restrictions on minimum range of engagement?

Could we get some pictures of the play area?
The fecal matter just hit the spinning apparatus.

USN

Offline Ghillieman

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2010, 05:50:31 PM »
The area is rather car friendly if you follow the google maps route. However I will look into a good place where we can meet that's close. Yes the fps limit is with .20s that's pretty standard. There are no limits on grenades/clamores or launchers. Minimum engagement distances are 100 ft for snipers with fps over 500. Aeg MED is 15ft. The support weapons must be actual support weapons I.e. a Stoner LMG is acceptable but not listed.  I Jude want to stay away from an assult rifle with a box mag. The AK47, L85, G36 all have a support weapon varient so those are acceptable. I'll work on posting pics
I\'m a lead farmer

Offline dismount

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2010, 08:41:15 PM »
a good link up point would be the VFW on Hwy 95 right by the tank

Offline SteelClan

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2010, 08:57:21 PM »
I will be there, not sure about anyone else from the last game though

Offline VICTORIOUS

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.specestore.com
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2010, 02:14:23 PM »
I'm in if i can afford some midcaps by then.
I Force No Friend; I Fear No Foe.....Fide et Fortitudine!!

Offline dismount

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2010, 08:36:36 AM »
bmp

Offline dismount

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2010, 12:03:19 PM »
I got some pretty good imagery for maps to give to teams, we will need to place the objectives on them but we can just write them in, if you want to make it more realistic we can even add phase lines so that the TOC (tactical operations center) can track the teams as they call in phase lines as they cross them. Ghillieman I will show you the "maps" this sunday at "the pit".

Offline dismount

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2010, 12:13:31 PM »
does anyone plan on coming to this event, no one has RSVP'd at all

Offline CRYOFRACTURE

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: Yuma Op. May 1st. Operation Mohave Gold(change1 in red)
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2010, 06:41:26 PM »
FPS is now limited to 400. also I really need to know by the lastweek of april whp is coming so I know how much carne and tortillas to buy.

Offline rodrimaru

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Yuma Op. May 1st. Operation Mohave Gold(change1 in red)
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2010, 07:40:01 AM »
cani take my own pictures????

with my cam?  for myspace??