Author Topic: AWESOME AIRSOFT THOMPSON FOR SALE!  (Read 552 times)

Offline airoftdude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
    • View Profile
AWESOME AIRSOFT THOMPSON FOR SALE!
« on: April 06, 2010, 09:07:36 PM »
Fully automatic electric airsoft Thompson sub-machine gun WWII version. All metal and wood gun. 426 fps with .12 g bbs and 380 fps with .20 g bbs. Very accurate and powerful gun and extremely reliable, never has jammed or broke. Comes with a 450 round metal drum magazine and a 50 round stick magazine along with a 100 round speed loader to quickly load your magazines. Battery and charger are included also. The original price was $220 not including the $40 dollar drum mag. I am selling it for only $150 which is a great deal! Nothing is broken on it and and it is in great condition. It is an awesome performing gun and awesome looking that will help you dominate the battlefield! PS. I recommend using .20 g bbs because they go further and are extremely accurate up to 120 ft. I will also include a free test fire for you before you buy it so your completely convinced this gun is right for you! Must need for WWII enthusiasts! About 1 1/2 years of use but still in almost new condition! PS.S. Don't get the Tokyo Marui version because it is not worth it. The CYMA version (which is this) is so much better because it has a much higher fps, accuracy and range. the only good thing about the TM is that it has real wood. But the TM costs a lot more, the CYMA version is only about $180 on most websites (not including the drum mag) while the TM is can be over $220! it is defiantly not worth it! This is a great deal for the best airsoft Thompson on the market! Don't miss out! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING THIS GREAT GUN, CONTACT ME AT (480)895-4665 OR (480)734-8765
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline [NT]Saint

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://taskforceaz.webs.com/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »