Author Topic: Flaming  (Read 2199 times)

Offline thunter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
Flaming
« on: April 22, 2010, 12:13:15 PM »
I have a question to all the forum vets. Why is it that when someone new jumps on to ask a question or wants advice from some of you a few of you jump to the chance to bash them? A few of you are moderators on the forum . Why is it so hard to just read the post and reply or DONT reply !I hope you realize the kids look up to all of you that have been on this forum for awile and when you act like this you are showing them that being this way is right .To the person who runs this forum you should check out the hpi baja forum he is from arizona it started here and has grown to over 10,000 members and they donate to the forum. If you watch how the moderators work they help people not bash them. My advice would be put your boys in check and get this place to were it should be a fun and friendly place to be
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline steyraug223

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Flaming
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 12:22:14 PM »
How many times can you hear the same question before getting a little irritated? Honestly I know these mods have put up with so much shit, because they get asked the same things over and over and over again. The search button is a seriously good thing, but no one utilizes it, and people need to learn it isn't ok to not do a little research first.

I don't think that the mods have been too out of line, and furthermore, if you don't like it you are free to take your ass elsewhere. Period.
The fecal matter just hit the spinning apparatus.

USN

Offline thunter

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 12:25:21 PM »
yes that is true but i think the way you worded it is cool its when they treat people like idiots that drives me crazy and to that comment about  tacking my ass somewhere else watch how you talk cuz eventualy i will see you at a game so dont mistake my niceness for weakness

Offline steyraug223

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 12:33:09 PM »
Dude you choose to be here, I don't keep you here. You CAN take your ass elsewhere if it really bugs you that much. I don't take you being nice as weakness, I just think you are wrong to believe you are entitled to "fair treatment" when this isn't a democracy. The mods have a service we like, and we play by THEIR rules. That's just the fact of the matter. You don't like it go open your own forum up.

USN

Offline Rogue Fox

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • First Lieutenant
  • 6CA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 12:34:00 PM »
They only treat people in respect to how they act. Airsoft is smackdab in the middle of the military and firearm community, neither of wich are known for thier kind and understanding nature. If people cant take criticism theyre in the entirely wrong section of society.

One thing alot of people forget about this forum is that it is privately owned and is non-profit. The owner isnt trying to make money off of this site, and therefore has no need to try and accomidate people that hes not even charging.

When the shit hits the fan, dont be in front of the fan.

Offline carbon14c

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2010, 12:39:15 PM »
Quote from: "thunter"
yes that is true but i think the way you worded it is cool its when they treat people like idiots that drives me crazy and to that comment about  tacking my ass somewhere else watch how you talk cuz eventualy i will see you at a game so dont mistake my niceness for weakness

k well, you just went through the trouble of creating a topic repremanding the forum staff for some of their actions...but then you go and make a threat?

shouldn't you let your actions speak for you, be the better man, and let comments like that go?

As far as the original content, most of these 'flames' you are reffering to could be solved if the original poster was somewhat coherent, or if they spent at least five minutes exploring results with a search engine. look on any succesfull board on the net, one of the biggest rules is to use the search button...

this forum isn't really that bad at all, I know one board in particular that just straight up nukes dumb topics, and b&s dumb users without warning..

now I know we weren't all just born with airsofting knowledge...but seriously guys, you can learn so so SO much through google. try it... you'll be amazed

p.s. ignore gramatical errors, I'm replying via droid and I'm too lazy to go through and check this ;)
see you space cowboy...

Offline thunter

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2010, 12:52:13 PM »
listen man this is what  im talking about you dip shit  i understand you are probably 14 years old and your balls have not droped yet   but this is not a way to talk to people trust me  you have way to much aggression you need to find a way to grow up and be a big boy

Offline steyraug223

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2010, 12:56:17 PM »
Quote from: "carbon14c"

As far as the original content, most of these 'flames' you are reffering to could be solved if the original poster was somewhat coherent

exactly! Thank you man!

USN

Offline steyraug223

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2010, 12:58:09 PM »
listen man this is what  im talking about you dip s***  i understand you are probably 14 years old and your balls have not droped yet   but this is not a way to talk to people trust me  you have way to much aggression you need to find a way to grow up and be a big boy

14? Man I am in the Navy, stationed in San Diego, and I am offended that you think that I am being immature. Man it is just the simple fact of the matter, you don't run this place, therefore your opinion really doesn't matter. Come to terms with that, make useful posts, and enjoy what AA has to offer.

USN

Offline carbon14c

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2010, 01:04:34 PM »
I replied in a very non-hostile manner, and now its being met with this crap...?

lol good luck buddy, hope the mods nuke this one.
see you space cowboy...

Offline thunter

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2010, 01:13:02 PM »
see that post was great you did not talk shit and the point was not rude  and i dont care how people talk to me   it is for the kids i want them to feel comfortable asking questions .

Offline thunter

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2010, 01:17:52 PM »
Quote from: "carbon14c"
I replied in a very non-hostile manner, and now its being met with this crap...?

lol good luck buddy, hope the mods nuke this one.
Man i did not say anything bad to you you had great points and yes they should reserch first im just talking about the guys like him that talks crap instead of helping or not posting you know what i mean so i apologize if you were insulted i did not mean it twords you

Offline Rogue Fox

• First Lieutenant
  • 6CA
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2010, 01:23:01 PM »
How was Steyraug talking crap? The only one with an agressive tone[as net lingo goes] this whole time has been you.

Offline thunter

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2010, 01:25:31 PM »

I don't think that the mods have been too out of line, and furthermore, if you don't like it you are free to take your ass elsewhere. Period.[/quote]

hows this not in a aggresive tone?

Offline Rogue Fox

• First Lieutenant
  • 6CA
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2010, 01:29:29 PM »

I don't think that the mods have been too out of line, and furthermore, if you don't like it you are free to take your ass elsewhere. Period.

hows this not in a aggresive tone?[/quote]

Hes being honest and not making a personal attack on you, Ive said the same thing many times myself. If you want to see some S**t talking heres an example.

watch how you talk cuz eventualy i will see you at a game so dont mistake my niceness for weakness