Author Topic: A company i reccomend everyone stays away from  (Read 1528 times)

Offline xXIceMan316Xx

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
A company i reccomend everyone stays away from
« on: August 23, 2010, 08:17:00 PM »
Not sure if this is the right section to post this in, but I'm kinda pissed off and had to rant.

Just a heads up to anyone out there looking to get multicam gear.  A buddy recommended the site Sentrytactical.com to me to get a set of the new multicams (the new acu cut ones.)  It seemed to be the best deal i could find on them so i went ahead and ordered them.  This was almost 5 months ago, needless to say I never got them.  They sent me an e-mail they day after I placed the order saying they were prepping my order for shipping, it stayed that way for a week.  I had to contact them to find out they were out of stock, and Propper had them on back order and it could be a month. I looked at the site with the multicam and they added a little disclaimer "some sizes are unavailable, please contact us for size availability, would have been good to know that before I ordered. I called them a month later, still on back order, they said sometime at the end of July. So i contacted them the beginning of this month, they said the Items i ordered would be available as of Monday Aug 16th for sure and would ship immediately..... still nothing, they don't answer their phones.  I sent them another E-mail today but i expect to get another BS response.
Now, I understand Multicam is hard to come by because the army is using it now, but this is no way to do business.  I have been more than patient with them, most people would have sent them a not so nice e-mail by now, but I have not.  Right now they have $85 bucks from me and I have nothing to show for it.  None the less I do NOT recommend Sentrytactical.com for ANYTHING.  I'm hoping that if they even loose one order for this post its worth typing it, or more importantly save one of my buddy's here the headache I'm going through.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
-Mike-
Team Comedian :). If you still rather buy online, check out airsplat.com, airsoftgi.com, airsoftextreme.com, or kapowwe.com.

Offline xXIceMan316Xx

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: A company i reccomend everyone stays away from
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 10:57:40 PM »
Quote from: "xXmusicimpactXx"
Well I've done tens maybe even hundreds of hours of internet researching for different online airsoft retailers, and I have to say, I've never heard of them. For the best deal and most availability of almost any camo BDUs, try your local army surplus store. I got a full ACU set (and there was a lot of ACU to go around I might add!) for only $60 :). If you still rather buy online, check out airsplat.com, airsoftgi.com, airsoftextreme.com, or kapowwe.com.

I did a lot of running around to surplus stores with no dice before I ordered from here.  I would have preferred to get them from allied surplus because they have always done good business with me, but he was out of stock and wasn't sure when he was getting more in.  This site isn't an airsoft retailer, just a surplus/uniform store.
-Mike-
Team Comedian :). If you still rather buy online, check out airsplat.com, airsoftgi.com, airsoftextreme.com, or kapowwe.com.

I did a lot of running around to surplus stores with no dice before I ordered from here.  I would have preferred to get them from allied surplus because they have always done good business with me, but he was out of stock and wasn't sure when he was getting more in.  This site isn't an airsoft retailer, just a surplus/uniform store.

Why not order from a highly reputable company like USCAV? They stock a LOT of great items, and besides, propper ACU's are not propper acu's. Do some googling and you'll see what I mean. Tru spec products are MUCH better for the price.

Offline xXIceMan316Xx

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 11:10:25 PM »
Quote from: "airsoftguy01"
Quote from: "xXIceMan316Xx"
Well I've done tens maybe even hundreds of hours of internet researching for different online airsoft retailers, and I have to say, I've never heard of them. For the best deal and most availability of almost any camo BDUs, try your local army surplus store. I got a full ACU set (and there was a lot of ACU to go around I might add!) for only $60 :). If you still rather buy online, check out airsplat.com, airsoftgi.com, airsoftextreme.com, or kapowwe.com.

Why not order from a highly reputable company like USCAV? They stock a LOT of great items, and besides, propper ACU's are not propper acu's. Do some googling and you'll see what I mean. Tru spec products are MUCH better for the price.

USCAV was out of stock when i was ordering, that was one of the first places i looked. Same went for most of my regular sites (or they were outrageously overpriced.) I agree with you about Tru spec vs Propper, I do prefer Tru Spec myself but again, i was going with what was available (or i thought was) for a good price.  I really wanted a set of multicam and got ahead of myself.  Overall, this entire purchase was a mistake.
-Mike-
Team Comedian http://www.desertdeucesurplus.com/

Fantastic service and there in the valley.
"America might have some problems, but it\'s our home. Our country. Our team. And if you don\'t want to root for your team, then just get the hell out of the stadium"........Stan Marsh

Offline Fat_Santa54

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 07:28:37 AM »
Quote from: "oldgamefreak"
Next time try these guys. http://www.desertdeucesurplus.com/

Fantastic service and there in the valley.

Desert Deuce is great, you could even call them and im sure they would let you come down and pick it up so it wouldn't have to be shipped,

Offline Pick

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2010, 10:56:26 AM »
Course you could always try allied surplus
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious. - Sun Tzu

Offline XavierMace

• Site Admin
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xaviermace.com
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2010, 11:14:37 AM »
^^

I would have preferred to get them from allied surplus because they have always done good business with me, but he was out of stock and wasn't sure when he was getting more in.  This site isn't an airsoft retailer, just a surplus/uniform store.

Offline xXmusicimpactXx

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2010, 09:14:32 PM »

When did you stop into Allied? That's where I got my clothes, I believe around mid-july, and they had a lot to select from. It's quite possible they could've been out of multi though. They were out of left handed pistol leg holsters at the time too >:(....

Offline xXIceMan316Xx

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2010, 10:09:25 AM »

When did you stop into Allied? That's where I got my clothes, I believe around mid-july, and they had a lot to select from. It's quite possible they could've been out of multi though. They were out of left handed pistol leg holsters at the time too >:(....

It was sometime is April before i ordered.  They had a lot of multicam, but the BDU cut ones.  The owner said he could contact me when they got them in but i was trying to get them before a game that was coming up.... haha i didn't have them in time anyway so i should have had him do that, would have much rather done business with them :P

The good news is they are FINALLY shipping my order! They contacted me and said "oh your items were shipped on Monday"..... I just got the tracking info, they shipped yesterday.... when i reminded them.... i would have respected an "oh we forgot" than a lie....
-Mike-
Team Comedian http://www.bdu.com/ and http://www.opsgear.com/. Not once did I have a problem getting my camos.

I think opsgear contacted me once because they had a backorder on 3 color desert but I still got my camos within the month. I highly reccomend going with either of these companies.

Good luck !

Sgt. Freak