Author Topic: Fighter Town Milsim, GOLD WAR: THE BEGINNING  (Read 446944 times)

Offline PhoenixShadowCompany

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • http://phxshadow.net
Re: Fighter Town Milsim, GOLD WAR: THE BEGINNING
« Reply #240 on: November 23, 2010, 11:38:17 PM »
Quote from: "Apacolypsio"
~ Drew W.

Glad to have you on board

Now on a side note I want to know that any vehicle on the field can be fired at. Because at the last game when the Terminator was sitting in front of me unloading on my friends i had my gun aimed at their open windows before i was told that we werent allowed to fire upon the vehicle. It is my personal opinion that if there is a vehicle in play with people riding wherever they want (as they did) they should feel threat not the sheer power of god to unload on people point blank and be invincible because they cant be fired upon. If you vehicle is in the field is it part of the game? and if not why is it there?

Vehicle's can only be destroyed bt a foam rocket. It was covered at the training day and will be anonced at the game.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 08:05:51 AM by PhoenixShadowCompany »

Offline poinierdude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: November 24, 2010, 06:24:18 AM »
Can we shoot out the driver and hijack it?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: November 24, 2010, 08:05:15 AM »
Quote from: "poinierdude"
Can we shoot out the driver and hijack it?

No and no. The only thing that can be shot at the rhinos or any other vehicle is a foam rocket. On top of that only PSC staff will be driving them.

Offline D.RICH.1

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: November 24, 2010, 12:54:44 PM »
Quote from: "PhoenixShadowCompany"
~ Drew W.

Now on a side note I want to know that any vehicle on the field can be fired at. Because at the last game when the Terminator was sitting in front of me unloading on my friends i had my gun aimed at their open windows before i was told that we werent allowed to fire upon the vehicle. It is my personal opinion that if there is a vehicle in play with people riding wherever they want (as they did) they should feel threat not the sheer power of god to unload on people point blank and be invincible because they cant be fired upon. If you vehicle is in the field is it part of the game? and if not why is it there?

Vehicle's can only be destroyed bt a foam rocket. It was covered at the training day and will be anonced at the game.

that didnt answer his question completly tho...i see this being a "point blank" and a so called "invinsibility" issue which it isnt cuz it can be destroyed...more is which that it can unload on people at what he feels is "point blank"...what kind of limits will be put forth for the PSC poeple who will be involved in the battle...driving around with a clear speed advantage? will they have to keep it under 5 mph...and what kind of range will they be able to unload on victims...answer those and im sure he wont have a problem...

to me tho, my personal opinion on that, is the people in side want to shoot people with airsoft  guns but to afraid to be shot, so they have to come up with reason to play and not get shot and "hurt"... :twisted: haha...so its cool and part of the game but who ever wants that part is a vahina!  :twisted: haha...battle on the field with the rest of us and fight for your honor  8) haha...gonna be a fun ass game! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
[size=150]----------------------------------------------------------------[/size][/color]

http://www.steelworksairsoft.com
http://www.vipairsoft.net/

Offline D.RICH.1

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: November 24, 2010, 01:07:55 PM »
Quote from: "poinierdude"
Do I want to know what rich's scary weapon is?  Because I think I might want to be on his team...

you might be able to play along side of us but to be on the team you need to be with us on steelworks brotha... ;)
[size=150]----------------------------------------------------------------[/size][/color]

http://www.steelworksairsoft.com
http://www.vipairsoft.net/

Offline carbon14c

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: November 24, 2010, 03:42:31 PM »
as long as the driver keeps the vehicle moving around the field, i don't see a huge problem. as long as the vehicle doesn't turn into an extreme force multiplier, it should be fine

do i need to overnight a 203 for this game?  :roll:
see you space cowboy...

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: November 24, 2010, 04:55:20 PM »
Quote from: "D.RICH.1"
~ Drew W.

that didnt answer his question completly tho...i see this being a "point blank" and a so called "invinsibility" issue which it isnt cuz it can be destroyed...more is which that it can unload on people at what he feels is "point blank"...what kind of limits will be put forth for the PSC poeple who will be involved in the battle...driving around with a clear speed advantage? will they have to keep it under 5 mph...and what kind of range will they be able to unload on victims...answer those and im sure he wont have a problem...

to me tho, my personal opinion on that, is the people in side want to shoot people with airsoft guns but to afraid to be shot, so they have to come up with reason to play and not get shot and "hurt"... :twisted: haha...so its cool and part of the game but who ever wants that part is a vahina! :twisted: haha...battle on the field with the rest of us and fight for your honor 8) haha...gonna be a fun ass game! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Quote from: "carbon14c"
as long as the driver keeps the vehicle moving around the field, i don't see a huge problem. as long as the vehicle doesn't turn into an extreme force multiplier, it should be fine

do i need to overnight a 203 for this game?  :roll:

The vehicle's are only permitted on designated roads, and will also be fitted with a governor to prevent speeding. PSC is taking all measures possible to keep this event safe. As far as shooting some one point blank at Xenormoph. That’s kind of hard being that the gunner was on the roof which was about 6 feet off the ground and he no one was getting close to it due to the fact that an apc/tank is a force multiplier. All factions at gold war will have their own vehicles to use so that no faction will be out gunned. The true tactical advantage will be how the faction’s commander decides to use it. He could use it as an apc, a gun truck, moving cover, or a distraction well the rest of his forces move up. To clarify again the only way you can destroy any vehicle is to hit it with a foam rocket from either a 203 or similar launcher. At that point the vehicle is destroyed and the passengers are wounded. They can be revived by a medic or can be executed/captured. At that point the vehicle is down for the remainder of the mission. At the beginning of the next mission the vehicle can be chosen to be brought back in or not. Points will be awarded for a successful destruction of any vehicle. Hopefully this clarifies some of the confusion on the rules.

Offline ranger-j

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 24, 2010, 05:02:20 PM »
Can we throw a foam grenade in the vehicle in place of launching a foam rocket at it? Because that would at least even the odds seeing that we can’t shoot at the vehicle and not everyone has a grenade/rocket launcher.

Offline Apacolypsio

• Corporal
  • Marine 5811 stuck on the field side, missing home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: November 24, 2010, 05:05:57 PM »
Yea thats basically it, my full opinion is that this vehicle showed up at the xenomorph game and drove straight up to someone in a bunker, their lights were on them and the people in the bunker had no such foam rockets. They ordered them to surrender and they then had no choice and I also had no choice but to sit there and watch as i was looking through their window at the 4 or 5 people in the vehicle aiming guns at my men but since they didnt want to damage the vehicle i couldnt shoot it without a foam rocket yet again as to not harm it. however If i would have shot it with a foam rocket would they even have known? my question is why then is it on the field if it cant be shot at?
The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference, they deserve a place of honor with all that\'s good.
-George Washington

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 24, 2010, 05:34:55 PM »
Yea thats basically it, my full opinion is that this vehicle showed up at the xenomorph game and drove straight up to someone in a bunker, their lights were on them and the people in the bunker had no such foam rockets. They ordered them to surrender and they then had no choice and I also had no choice but to sit there and watch as i was looking through their window at the 4 or 5 people in the vehicle aiming guns at my men but since they didnt want to damage the vehicle i couldnt shoot it without a foam rocket yet again as to not harm it. however If i would have shot it with a foam rocket would they even have known? my question is why then is it on the field if it cant be shot at?

The termanator was shot with a rocket later that night. We could hear it and it was removed from play. As stated before all factions will have there own vehicle to even the odds. Having to use a foam rocked makes the chalenge harder. Relisticly a .556 isnt going to peirce an APC. so why shoot at it and wast ammo. All the vehicles in game play repersent apc's. This is a game and like any game there are rules. You are welcomed to wast your ammo but know that the driver/persanel inside the vehicle arnt gana call any hit from a BB. The only thing that can stop it is as stated before a foam rocket. If you have any other questions, comments, or concerns pm PSC.

Offline xtremeairsoft

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: November 24, 2010, 05:56:26 PM »
ok keep me on PMC, and put my 1st guest as PMC and my 2nd guest as PMC
Zach Parks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 24, 2010, 06:05:43 PM »
Quote from: "xtremeairsoft"

There is only one opening on pmc.

Offline WOLFSPEC

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 24, 2010, 07:06:30 PM »
Wow, who the hell is seriously stressing over vehicles??!! I mean, seriously?

HMM, let see, if a vehicle is approaching, then HIDE, or go the OTHER WAY, or join up with people who have GRENADE LAUNCHERS!!!!

QUIT THE FREAKING OUT AND LET THE GAME HAPPEN ALREADY....THE PERSON WHO WROTE THIS GAME IS A LOT SMARTER THAN YOU GIVE CREDIT FOR. THIS GAME IS LEGIT AND WILL BE AWESOME SO COWBOY THE F~*K UP!!!

Offline xtremeairsoft

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 24, 2010, 11:35:43 PM »
Quote from: "xtremeairsoft"

There is only one opening on pmc.

ohh, that sucks, do you think you can add one more space and if you cant then switch over me and my guests to OLA
Zach Parks

Offline xXIceMan316Xx

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 25, 2010, 11:14:31 AM »
Quote from: "WOLFSPEC"
Wow, who the hell is seriously stressing over vehicles??!! I mean, seriously?

HMM, let see, if a vehicle is approaching, then HIDE, or go the OTHER WAY, or join up with people who have GRENADE LAUNCHERS!!!!

QUIT THE FREAKING OUT AND LET THE GAME HAPPEN ALREADY....THE PERSON WHO WROTE THIS GAME IS A LOT SMARTER THAN YOU GIVE CREDIT FOR. THIS GAME IS LEGIT AND WILL BE AWESOME SO COWBOY THE F~*K UP!!!

thank you, I am pretty damn smart.

Okay...... I'm posting this on mine so there is no confusion of who said this.

VEHICLES CAN BE KILLED BY A FOAM ROCKET (Nerf football or tennis ball from a launcher) or a FOAM M203 (not bb shower) THAT IS IT!  We are borrowing the rhino's from the owner of fighter town and he does not want bbs shot at them,  The Terminator ATV for equality sake the same rules apply.  Thrown grenades, thrown into the vehicle I'm sketchy on for safety sake of people running at a moving vehicle.

Look at it this way, when you are looking at the 82NDs ATV you are seeing a STRYKER, OLA you are seeing a BMP, Renegade PMC......eh.....a......SUV with armor or something.  Bullets will not penetrate them, and no, you do not have armor piercing rounds in your mag (i knew you were gonna say that)!!!  If you are on a real battlefield armor is generally something you RUN AND HIDE FROM unless you have the means to destroy it..... such as say.....a rocket :o ???  If you are facing a BMP and all you have is your M16 you are NOT going to sit there and shoot at it you are going to take cover until the Airforce comes and bombs the shit out of it..... I suggest you do the same in gold war!

jeeze folks, everyone needs to stop stressing about the rules...  We are gonna have 100+ people shooting each other on an awesome field and a good scenario.... its gonna be fun!

edit* hmmmm Airforce eh...... maybe laser designators that's never been done before..... eh..... i dunno....
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 11:19:07 AM by xXIceMan316Xx »
-Mike-
Team Comedian \n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
<' + '/div>\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t