Author Topic: FortAdobe paintball/airsoft (BLACKOUT AIRSOFT MILSIM)  (Read 2634 times)

Offline Blake

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private
    • View Profile
FortAdobe paintball/airsoft (BLACKOUT AIRSOFT MILSIM)
« on: December 01, 2010, 03:56:03 PM »

Fortadobe paintball and airsoft presents a AIRSOFT nuclear milsim (military simulation)
AGES:12+
WHEN: SUNDAY DECEMBER12th
At 9:00AM
WHERE: FORTADOBE PAINTBALL
(21600 N 43rd glendale, AZ)
Cost: $25.00
FPS(feet per second) ratings:
AEG’s:400fps
 SPRING: 500fps
 Gas:420fps.

Blackout
While war wages on in Iraq between United States soldiers and the Iraqi Taliban, A secret section of the U.S government has been experimenting with a new nuclear power called project blackout. The secret section is almost finished with the new weapon when a Taliban force stumbles across project blackout when they take shelter in a abandoned nuclear bunker during a U.S raid on the area they were stationed. Not knowing what they have discovered, the men sneak the bomb through the war torn streets and they bring their discovery to their commander. Once their commander realizes the raw destructive power and destruction project blackout holds, He sends a message to the American people by using a small amount of the bombs explosive agent to destroy Washington D.C. The next day the CIA receives a video tape from the Taliban saying America will pay for what she has done to their country. So the government decides to take action by hiring a U.S secret military group that goes by the name T.O.M.S (tactical ordinance militia squad) to save the fate of the American people. But these men will do anything for money. The T.O.M.S find project blackout by brutally interrogating a Taliban fighter. The T.O.M.S head to the city of death to recover their assignment. Once the T.O.M.S find project blackout, they decide to keep the nuclear device for their own profit and use. Once the government receives word of what has happened they send their own specialized nuclear soldiers called the 59th nuclear division. Their mission is to recover their government’s secret property by any means necessary. But what the T.O.M.S don’t know is the battery that is keeping the bomb from exploding is running low and if the battery is not changed within 24hrs it will destroy everything on the face of the earth and the 59th nuclear division is the only people that can stop this tragedy from happening by disarming the bomb. But every one that has been exposed to the bomb is acting strange before they fall ill and die, but there is only one problem the dead aren’t staying dead. THE DEAD WILL WALK ONCE AGAIN

A NUCLEAR FALLOUT IS ABOUT TO OCCUR, CAN YOU STOP IT IN TIME?    

TEAMS:
1.   59th nuclear division(acu’s)
This team must find the bomb and replace the battery without problems. This team is stationed on the NEW field. (A.K.A landing zone) this team will be assigned a leader that they must follow. And this team will have (3) medics.
2.   T.O.M.S(urban type uniforms)
This team is corrupted because of money. This team betrays its own country for their self benefit. They will be assigned a team leader that they must listen to. This team will also have (3) medics. Their objective is to protect their prized possession (blackout) they will set up decoys to throw off the other teams to keep their bomb in a secret location. This team will be placed on the mountain field (death trap)

3.   Taliban(head wraps, tan or white shirts with camo pants and red arm bands)
This team is trying to recover their bomb while they run into the 59th nuclear division and take casualties. This team will soon find that their journey is not going to be easy. They will have (2) leaders and (3) medics. This team is tricky and unpredictable. They must never be underestimated. This team will be stationed on the north rec ball field.(city)

4.   Infected( white shirts with red stains)
This team will be stationed be the entrance to the facility (dead zone)
This team is made up of all the early dead players. Beware the dead come alive to form one team. Headshots only kill the dead it takes (2) head shots to kill them

What you will need: money for food, sealed eye protection(no glasses of any kind.) a Airsoft gun, biodegradable bb’s at least (2) bags or more, a back pack or bag of any kind to hold all your gear for the day and water. This event will be from 9am to 5pm Sunday December 12. So be prepared!!!!! We have airsoft smart chargers on site and a Caribbean hotdog vendor named frenchy. Come expecting to have a fun time and meet people just like you who enjoy the same sport.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE CONTACT BLAKE at (623-986-5646) or come into the Arizona paintball depot store.

OBJECTIVES:

1.      59th nuclear division: recover bomb and change battery while trying to eliminate both teams at the same time. Recover intelligence.

2.   T.O.M.S: keep bomb hidden, take hostages be a brute!!!!! Become unstoppable. Recover intelligence. Earn your pay!!!!!

3.   Infected: the dead is a team made up of the dead players. This team is stationed at the far field once they die for good. This team must kill everyone. They are un organized and have no leaders, they are fast and deadly watch your back when they are alive.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
APA

Offline Bowser

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/bowser484
Re: FortAdobe paintball/airsoft (BLACKOUT AIRSOFT MILSIM)
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 05:49:30 PM »
You should require mouth protection if you are going to be doing headshots deliberately. A tooth is very expensive.

Offline GhostSOCOMM4

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • http://wolfpacktacticalsblog.blogspot.com/
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 06:52:13 PM »
Looks fun. Might be able to make it with 2 others.

Offline Blake

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 06:59:05 PM »
Quote from: "bowser4848"
You should require mouth protection if you are going to be doing headshots deliberately. A tooth is very expensive.

thats why i said no glasses haha goggles and face mask are a requirment thank you for your concern:)
APA

Offline Blake

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 07:10:31 PM »
Quote from: "GhostSOCOMM4"
Looks fun. Might be able to make it with 2 others.

sounds good have a safe week.
APA

Offline Renengan

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2010, 08:21:44 PM »
Yea boi! It's about time we had a big event there again!

"He who goes to bed with an itchy butt, wakes up with a smelly finger..."
Wolf Pack Tactical
http://wolfpacktacticalsblog.blogspot.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/WolfPackTacticalAZ

Offline Geist

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2010, 10:25:19 PM »
Played out there last weekend on the different rec ball fields. Should be cool to have the whole complex joined together.  I hope you guys do more work on the trench before this game =)

I'll try my best to make it out and maybe I'll come with a few extra grenades this time around  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Offline Blake

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2010, 04:00:16 PM »
Quote from: "Geist"
Played out there last weekend on the different rec ball fields. Should be cool to have the whole complex joined together.  I hope you guys do more work on the trench before this game =)

I'll try my best to make it out and maybe I'll come with a few extra grenades this time around  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

haha i found your other one so if you come out you get it haha:)
APA

Offline t-man

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2010, 05:12:16 PM »
Hey what does the T.O.M.S. Uniform consist of.
"Being a bad ass is a 24/7 job"

Offline t-man

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2010, 06:08:42 PM »
Put me on T.O.M.S. And someone please tell me what the urban uniform consists of. Thank you.
"Being a bad ass is a 24/7 job"

Offline Blake

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2010, 08:12:21 PM »
Quote from: "t-man"
Put me on T.O.M.S. And someone please tell me what the urban uniform consists of. Thank you.

T.O.M.S uniform consist of the mercinary look. (hats,tennishoes or boots, the urban "soap Maktavish"look)
APA

Offline GhostSOCOMM4

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • http://wolfpacktacticalsblog.blogspot.com/
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2010, 09:43:52 PM »
Blake, So far me and my guest are going as T.O.M.S, I will let you know if anything changes.
Also is their any magazine restrictions for the T.O.M.S?

Offline DMAN007

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2010, 10:11:35 PM »
Will probably get 2-5 players for either T.O.M.S. or Taliban. more info on tuesday

Offline azcrazie

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2010, 05:41:18 PM »
Dose the game run non-stop or is there breaks? I only ask because it says you need a backpack for gear.

Offline Geist

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2010, 10:13:18 PM »
Quote from: "Blake"

haha i found your other one so if you come out you get it haha:)

BHAHAHAH! I told you I wasn't crazy.

FYI - I'm planning on making it out. Count me in for Tan/Taliban.

Quote from: "azcrazie"
Dose the game run non-stop or is there breaks? I only ask because it says you need a backpack for gear.

+1 to the above question and one more: Are you guys gonna be having paintball going on the speedball/air fields at the same time?