Author Topic: under 18? looking for a group? join us  (Read 2652 times)

Offline xtremeairsoft

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
under 18? looking for a group? join us
« on: January 18, 2011, 08:29:13 PM »
my name is zach parks and i am the leader of Xtreme Airsoft. we are located in phoenix and are a under 18 group. we currently have arround 5 members and try to go to as many public games as possible

PM me if you want to join
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
Zach Parks

Offline CBDennis

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • First Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: under 18? looking for a group? join us
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 08:32:38 PM »
Good luck guys, if you have any interest in getting patches/flags/name taps let me know i have a few pointers, just went threw that headache a few months ago with the Infidels.

Offline Ocean

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 09:10:04 AM »
Quote from: "KillerDragn"
Alright.. How old are you guys? I understand its 18v but, wouldnt wanna be a team with 6 10 years rockin spring.
Good point, I'm 16 and looking for a solid team. I mainly role around with high quality guns and don't want to have little kids crying because I shot them.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Offline xtremeairsoft

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 06:49:21 PM »
we are all around 13. we use high quality AEGs. we have gear and desert camo. we go to as many public games as possible. and dont cry haha
Zach Parks

Offline Ocean

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 09:48:56 AM »
Quote from: "Ocean"
Alright.. How old are you guys? I understand its 18v but, wouldnt wanna be a team with 6 10 years rockin spring.
Good point, I'm 16 and looking for a solid team. I mainly role around with high quality guns and don't want to have little kids crying because I shot them.

Where you at?
I live in Awhatukee. I have 3 friends who may be interested in joining also.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Offline xtremeairsoft

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 04:44:31 PM »
do you all want to join
Zach Parks

Freedomf63

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2011, 08:30:40 AM »
Ok so I enjoy playing airsoft with a couple friends in some remote areas but until now I haven't considered going out with a unkown group so I have a few issues.

1) Legal issues? Although I'm 17 I still find it kinda sad that I got to get "Parent Permission" to go out and do this activity.

2) All I have is a ak-47 and a 9mm sidearm (sadly)
     A) The problem is that I only have 1 magazine for my Ak which I really need to atleast get 1 more for larger games. So if anyone has a spare mag, I could would be very grateful
     B) My little half brother also has a shotgun that I might be able to snatch for a weekend or 2

3) Where are these games taking place? Specific, business owned places? Or just in the middle of no where?

4) It's sometimes hard to reach me.
     A) Due to the fact I still need to find a job to get some more $ for airsoft...damn economy

So thats all i got in my noodle right now.
If cant reach me on here you can try my email @ Freedomf63@yahoo.com or try my cell (which is overall better) at 602

P.S. Anyone selling any nice airsoft shotguns, sidearms, or subs? Not the "see-through" kind, the full metal kind.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 08:44:05 PM by Freedomf63 »

Offline xtremeairsoft

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2011, 07:50:00 AM »
Quote from: "Freedomf63"
Ok so I enjoy playing airsoft with a couple friends in some remote areas but until now I haven't considered going out with a unkown group so I have a few issues.

1) Legal issues? Although I'm 17 I still find it kinda sad that I got to get "Parent Permission" to go out and do this activity.

2) All I have is a ak-47 and a 9mm sidearm (sadly)
     A) The problem is that I only have 1 magazine for my Ak which I really need to atleast get 1 more for larger games. So if anyone has a spare mag, I could would be very grateful
     B) My little half brother also has a shotgun that I might be able to snatch for a weekend or 2

3) Where are these games taking place? Specific, business owned places? Or just in the middle of no where?

4) It's sometimes hard to reach me.
     A) Due to the fact I still need to find a job to get some more $ for airsoft...damn economy

So thats all i got in my noodle right now.
If cant reach me on here you can try my email @ questions.xtremeairsoft@yahoo.com
Zach Parks

Freedomf63

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2011, 08:07:53 AM »
Also should I bring any cash?

Offline xtremeairsoft

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2011, 03:00:09 PM »
when we go to games at fightertown you should bring money for food
or just bring food
Zach Parks

Freedomf63

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2011, 07:28:21 PM »
1 more day

Freedomf63

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2011, 07:05:10 PM »
Hey that address you gave me....well lets just say 2 hours later i didn't F*(&$%U*(_&^)%*CKING find it.....maybe next time....anyways....me and my friend just went to a abandoned neighborhood and called a freshmen...we tried to flank him as he was coming in but he took the high ground, and then some other kids rolled into the neighborhood...so we cornered them for about 20 minutes...then our 1 friend left...we chased him with ak-47 fire....then we double backed to our stash of ammo and ruck sack...had to carry a rucksack for 25 meters....doing double time.....and then we did a drive buy on the kid going 45...anyways next time guys...

OH!
and the message below me is made by some 15 year old little prick, so if you can give me his address I'll be giving a reward to who ever can give me is address so I can whoop his ass and tell him that he can't be a little pussy on his mom's computer
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 09:06:51 PM by Freedomf63 »

Offline Dayton

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2011, 08:31:21 PM »
Hey that address you gave me....well lets just say 2 hours later i didn't F*(&$%U*(_&^)%*CKING find it.....maybe next time....anyways....me and my friend just went to a abandoned neighborhood and called a freshmen...we tried to flank him as he was coming in but he took the high ground, and then some other kids rolled into the neighborhood...so we cornered them for about 20 minutes...then our 1 friend left...we chased him with ak-47 fire....then we double backed to our stash of ammo and ruck sack...had to carry a rucksack for 25 meters....doing double time.....and then we did a drive buy on the kid going 45...anyways next time guys...

This is the kind of stuff that is going to get airsoft outlawed.
Good job, and may the (Removed this word, the intended insult recipient read it, so point made, and I decided it wasn't the nicest thing to say. Cheers. If you'd really like to know what it was, PM me.) watch over you as you sleep.

Oh, and BTW, sentences start with "CAPITAL" letters, and end with 1 period. Paragraphs are separated by hitting the "enter" key.

Happy Airsofting!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 08:50:59 PM by Dayton »
Fox Company | Tournament Locks
Main: JP Polarstar, Magpul PTS ACR, ARES Tavor TAR-21
Side Arm: KWA HK45, KWA Umarex H&K MP7
Other: AT-4, Defusable Bomb, Mortar

Freedomf63

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2011, 08:41:51 PM »
Haha dude, seriously this isn't not a formal thing in any way...So i can write however i want to...and after driving around for over 2 hours i don't really care... and being out law, well unless someone is just randomly in an abandon neighbor hood comlex there wasn't a problem

Offline Dayton

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2011, 08:11:21 AM »
Haha dude, seriously?  This isn't a formal thing in any way, so I can write however I want to.  Also, after driving around for over 2 hours, I don't really care.

As for Airsoft being outlawed?  Well, unless someone is just randomly in an abandoned neighborhood complex, there shouldn't be a problem.

There, I fixed it for ya.   [smilie=armata_pdt_18.gif]
Fox Company | Tournament Locks
Main: JP Polarstar, Magpul PTS ACR, ARES Tavor TAR-21
Side Arm: KWA HK45, KWA Umarex H&K MP7
Other: AT-4, Defusable Bomb, Mortar