Author Topic: MasterKey modification?  (Read 835 times)

Offline kman94

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
MasterKey modification?
« on: January 23, 2011, 08:29:18 PM »
Alright guys, I was thinking. Shotguns are cool, and m4's are cool. What if I slapped a shotgun under the barrel? I've seen it in video games, and I believe delta force does this with Serbu shotguns on there m4's. I also remember, correct me if I'm wrong, seeing a picture here on the forum of an olive colored m4 with a shotgun attatched. Any tips to do this? I saw a video on youtube of a guy who put an m3 pump action on his, but I don't wanna drop $60 on something I'm just gonna cut up. I was thinking a crossman shotgun, and as the guy in the video did, attatch an upside down cut off AR carry handle so the shotgun can grip the rail.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri= ... ugIsYwPH68
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Renengan

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: MasterKey modification?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 10:07:07 PM »
Well it is very possible. @ Scottsdale Gun Club, in the law enforcement corner, they have barrel mounted shotguns. I guess the easiest way to mount one is to either use some wire of some kind, glue or screw a rail clamp on the top of the shotgun and mount it like a M203 (like in the vid), or get a barrel mount and do the same thing. I also would suggest doing it on a gun with a full or crane stock so the weight of the battery balances out the gun, just like an M203.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 10:36:29 PM by Renengan »

"He who goes to bed with an itchy butt, wakes up with a smelly finger..."
Wolf Pack Tactical
http://wolfpacktacticalsblog.blogspot.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/WolfPackTacticalAZ

Offline zachbusch

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 11:56:56 PM »
find a shotgun  with a short enough barrel W/o stock and a way to mount it with no wobble and tell us how.  this is the 4th+ thread ive seen of this idea..... their hard to do  due to the lack of  market selection, its not worth it if its not a trishot.

otd be cool to take a G18C W/ rail mount , take 4 flashlight mounts and attach them 2 up 2 down to a pipe then attach 1 end to the G18 and the other to the underside of the barrel...  CQC forward grip for your High fps 100FT MED AEG
call sigh: EZ           (EZ41)

SVT (602)
ADF (602)
Team Thearpists (858)
8Bit Senshi (858)

Offline satallite

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 05:12:59 AM »
They used to make an airsoft masterkey kit way back when.
.308 holes leave empty souls
.308=/=.223