Author Topic: what's better?? M60 or M249 (for airsoft)  (Read 2904 times)

Offline MJbrazil

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private First Class
    • View Profile
Re: what's better?? M60 or M249 (for airsoft)
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2011, 03:25:36 PM »
Ankle in my ass lol Would you say this stuff to my face, that the only thing I wonder. I would respect the hell out of you if you did, but I would bet a nut you wouldnt. So anyways, guys getting a 60 nuff said. yea?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
Eu sou mais forte, mais rápido, mais inteligente que você. Eu sou um soldado especial.
Autor: Eu mesmo.

Offline kman94

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2011, 03:45:24 PM »
Quote from: "MJbrazil"
Ankle in my ass lol Would you say this stuff to my face, that the only thing I wonder. I would respect the hell out of you if you did, but I would bet a nut you wouldnt. So anyways, guys getting a 60 nuff said. yea?

Yeeeaaahhhhh...... I would cut back a bit on the shit talking, especially when you don't know what the fuck your talking about. I doubt crono would say any of that to your face because he would be to busy cracking up at the way you arrange your sentances.

Offline Crono0001

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://jagxops.com
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2011, 04:01:31 PM »
Quote from: "kman94"

Yeeeaaahhhhh...... I would cut back a bit on the s*** talking, especially when you don't know what the **** your talking about. I doubt crono would say any of that to your face because he would be to busy cracking up at the way you arrange your sentances.

It's cool.  We're taking it up on the PMs not to cloud this forum with useless trash.  Guy's gettin' a 60.  'Nuff said.

Offline MJbrazil

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2011, 04:39:35 PM »
How I put my sentences together LMAO... I agree, I should proof read a little more. That being said and even though youre just some little 17 year old pimple face wannabe... I´m sure you got the point as well as George. Nice SF patch btw... Doesnt suit you.
Eu sou mais forte, mais rápido, mais inteligente que você. Eu sou um soldado especial.

Offline Crono0001

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2011, 07:00:44 PM »
How I put my sentences together LMAO... I agree, I should proof read a little more. That being said and even though youre just some little 17 year old pimple face wannabe... I´m sure you got the point as well as George. Nice SF patch btw... Doesnt suit you.

What point?  Apparently, I missed it.  You might need to re-iterate.  Nobody around here is picking a fight with you, buddy.  I already told you I meant no disrespect, and that I'm thankful for whatever it is you do for the country in our pms.  All I get back are death threats.  You might have friends in high places on these forums, but it doesn't mean you can go around shitting on anyone you'd like on these threads.  Even if your age is divisible by ours, you still gotta give some respect in this community.  Get off your high horse and drop the act.  Nobody is scared of you.

Again, I don't got anything against you.  We're all just text on a screen.  But if you're going to go spewing vulgar insults, people can do the same.

Offline MJbrazil

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2011, 07:26:16 PM »
George, what death threats have you got. Im actually sitting back and laughing, Im getting pm´d from your battle buddy more then you. Im not on a high horse and why would I want to fight a cyber war haha Calm down for a second and reread the post. I know how you guys go off on new people, I dont know airsoft weapons like you...but to quote me(call me out) the way you made me take it as "stfu you dont know shit". Then Im getting Pms from you and ones from Kaleb, who for some reason thinks my english is funny(which Im kinda lost about). Im not pissed, Im here because I hae some free time and wanted to contact some friends of a passed friend. I havent posted my resume or talked about anything that I have done(earned) or that Im doing. Like I said and I mean just this, I would rather have this kind of conversation in person, not on the net. I think things get taken out of context, others get involved and people get involed and the situation turns into a joke, right? So, your right... I dont know airsoft and I apologize if you think my post were out of line. But I respect others and didnt like your repsonse to my attempt to give my opinion. You see where Im coming from bud?

Offline MJbrazil

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2011, 07:30:32 PM »
Quote from: "kman94"

Yeeeaaahhhhh...... I would cut back a bit on the s*** talking, especially when you don't know what the **** your talking about. I doubt crono would say any of that to your face because he would be to busy cracking up at the way you arrange your sentances.

Comments like these keep it going and make it bigger.

Offline Crono0001

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2011, 07:32:00 PM »
George, what death threats have you got. Im actually sitting back and laughing, Im getting pm´d from your battle buddy more then you. Im not on a high horse and why would I want to fight a cyber war haha Calm down for a second and reread the post. I know how you guys go off on new people, I dont know airsoft weapons like you...but to quote me(call me out) the way you made me take it as "stfu you dont know s***". Then Im getting Pms from you and ones from Kaleb, who for some reason thinks my english is funny(which Im kinda lost about). Im not pissed, Im here because I hae some free time and wanted to contact some friends of a passed friend. I havent posted my resume or talked about anything that I have done(earned) or that Im doing. Like I said and I mean just this, I would rather have this kind of conversation in person, not on the net. I think things get taken out of context, others get involved and people get involed and the situation turns into a joke, right? So, your right... I dont know airsoft and I apologize if you think my post were out of line. But I respect others and didnt like your repsonse to my attempt to give my opinion. You see where Im coming from bud?

Yea man we cool.  I did not mean "stfu you don't know shit" at all, and I apologize if it came out that way.  Your PMs seemed intimidating, calling me out about how I "won't be so tough when we meet."  To be honest, I got a broken arm, and I probably won't be so tough :D  But that doesn't mean I probably won't say it to your face, especially after a few drinks :)  I'll still probably sound like an ass- but in all honesty I don't mean to.

If you are in Tucson anytime, we'll go out for a beer.  Deal?

Offline Crono0001

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2011, 07:37:01 PM »
Bring HavHav too.  I think I owe him a drink.

Offline MJbrazil

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2011, 08:54:39 PM »
You will see him before me, I wont be back in the states for a bit. We´ll get a beer in 2013 bud and can someone call off Kaleb. He is having trouble figuring out how I know the names of all his family, where he went to school. I do like the comment he left about lucky not being the guy stuck in the mountains that had to cut off his arm....or was it leg Deringer? Anyways were good bud.

Offline Exarach

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2011, 09:02:33 PM »
Quote from: "Crono0001"
Crono0001... It was my opinion kid. Which you might not like and thats ok. You have me confused with someone else... You talk to me like a condescending little prick again and Im going to shove your AnK up your ASS.

Matt P

...?  I uh...  I'm quite sure I don't have you confused for someone else, as I didn't infer you as anyone in my post.  Furthermore, I was correcting your statement about "options" being "limited for the 60", as they are the same gearbox and hopup.  I also didn't contradict or put down your opinion, only gave my own.  Chill out, before you trip and get your ankle stuck up your ass.

EDIT: Reread his post and he said "A&K".  In which case let me rephrase:  Chill out, before you trip and get my A&K stuck up your ass.

All this shoving of things up asses...... I am almost afraid to tell you guys to hug it out.
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Offline Crono0001

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2011, 09:04:05 PM »
Quote from: "Exarach"
Crono0001... It was my opinion kid. Which you might not like and thats ok. You have me confused with someone else... You talk to me like a condescending little prick again and Im going to shove your AnK up your ASS.

Matt P

...?  I uh...  I'm quite sure I don't have you confused for someone else, as I didn't infer you as anyone in my post.  Furthermore, I was correcting your statement about "options" being "limited for the 60", as they are the same gearbox and hopup.  I also didn't contradict or put down your opinion, only gave my own.  Chill out, before you trip and get your ankle stuck up your ass.

EDIT: Reread his post and he said "A&K".  In which case let me rephrase:  Chill out, before you trip and get my A&K stuck up your ass.

All this shoving of things up asses...... I am almost afraid to tell you guys to hug it out.

Bitch, I'm gonna shove my M60 up your ass if Brian wasn't fixing it and I had both arms :P

Offline Exarach

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2011, 09:07:08 PM »
Quote from: "Exarach"

Matt P

Bitch, I'm gonna shove my M60 up your ass if Brian wasn't fixing it and I had both arms :P

Now Brian AND multiple arms?  :shock:  !  8-[
Hoist your colors maties......

Even now the drinking is involved, I think you are both just trying to say:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 09:10:26 PM by Exarach »
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Offline Crono0001

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2011, 09:09:54 PM »
I want my 80 bucks back >:(
Or give me that EGLM :P

BTW, check your thread on ASF.  I think someone offered you a SCAR

EDIT: And you owe me like 4 beers
EDIT2: And gas for chauffering your fat ass around town
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 09:13:20 PM by Crono0001 »

Offline Exarach

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2011, 09:13:03 PM »
I want my 80 bucks back >:(
Or give me that EGLM :P

BTW, check your thread on ASF.  I think someone offered you a SCAR

W000t! All in good fun.
Glad you two actually got it worked out!

I will check.  :lol:

You want that eglm? use your crippled arm as a paddle and scoop your way over here!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 09:30:14 PM by Exarach »
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"