Author Topic: what's better?? M60 or M249 (for airsoft)  (Read 2906 times)

Offline Crono0001

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://jagxops.com
Re: what's better?? M60 or M249 (for airsoft)
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2011, 09:15:50 PM »
Read edits.
I'm serious about those two.  You owe me or I'm reporting you to mods as scammer.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline kman94

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2011, 09:16:18 PM »
Quote from: "MJbrazil"
You will see him before me, I wont be back in the states for a bit. We´ll get a beer in 2013 bud and can someone call off Kaleb. He is having trouble figuring out how I know the names of all his family, where he went to school. I do like the comment he left about lucky not being the guy stuck in the mountains that had to cut off his arm....or was it leg Deringer? Anyways were good bud.

Ooh more magic tricks. I see what kind of person you are. You just want to be the one in control. You have some sort of problem where if someone even minorly disagrees with you, you start a fight and throw around death threats like there nothing. You can know all you want about me, but if you really wanted to hurt me, or even kill me, I doubt you would have posted it on a public forum, much less the internet. You seem eager to start fights with people and than threaten them by knowing the names of there families. You just want me to roll over and be your bitch and submit to you like crono did, and that ain't gonna happen.

Offline Crono0001

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2011, 09:18:35 PM »
Quote from: "kman94"
You will see him before me, I wont be back in the states for a bit. We´ll get a beer in 2013 bud and can someone call off Kaleb. He is having trouble figuring out how I know the names of all his family, where he went to school. I do like the comment he left about lucky not being the guy stuck in the mountains that had to cut off his arm....or was it leg Deringer? Anyways were good bud.

Ooh more magic tricks. I see what kind of person you are. You just want to be the one in control. You have some sort of problem where if someone even minorly disagrees with you, you start a fight and throw around death threats like there nothing. You can know all you want about me, but if you really wanted to hurt me, or even kill me, I doubt you would have posted it on a public forum, much less the internet. You seem eager to start fights with people and than threaten them by knowing the names of there families. You just want me to roll over and be your bitch and submit to you like crono did, and that ain't gonna happen.

... submit?  I prefer not growing an ulcer over internet arguments.  He apologized, I apologized, done deal over a misunderstanding.  You also ruined me and Exarach's love streak.  Shame on you.

This thread is too good.

Offline Exarach

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2011, 09:32:16 PM »
Quote from: "Crono0001"
Quote from: "kman94"

... submit?  I prefer not growing an ulcer over internet arguments.  He apologized, I apologized, done deal over a misunderstanding.  You also ruined me and Exarach's love streak.  Shame on you.

This thread is too good.
=D>
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Offline Bambi-troopers

• Sergeant Major
  • ...ice ice bambi...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2011, 09:42:37 PM »
Lol. This thread is totally off topic. But oh, well. Its kinda funny to watch people hate each other. And then love each other. Haha..
Jacob Schaeffer
W1A

Offline Crono0001

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2011, 09:47:50 PM »
Quote from: "Bambi-troopers"
Lol. This thread is totally off topic. But oh, well. Its kinda funny to watch people hate each other. And then love each other. Haha..

WTF you talkin' about?  I still hate Exarach.  That fatass comes over with his little mustache and groomed hair and takes apart my guns and makes them shoot all good when I didn't ask him to.  I hate that faggot.

Offline Bambi-troopers

• Sergeant Major
  • ...ice ice bambi...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2011, 09:54:21 PM »
Quote from: "Crono0001"
Quote from: "Bambi-troopers"

WTF you talkin' about?  I still hate Exarach.  That fatass comes over with his little mustache and groomed hair and takes apart my guns and makes them shoot all good when I didn't ask him to.  I hate that faggot.

I meant with you and that mjbrazil? sounded like you guys were better with each other now. I just read the most of the thead a little while ago. So idk when that time was.
Jacob Schaeffer
W1A

Offline MJbrazil

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2011, 12:02:28 AM »
Look Kman, Im sorry from just your nick name I got your real name Kaleb Deringer, the names of your family and were you went to school... I just wanted to know who i was talking to lol No magic tricks, your signiture is everywhere and I know how to find it. Like the post about the guy who had to cut off his arm. Im far far away and trust me, I dont want to hurt you ok. Now please move on because you PMs are starting to get a little weird. Example would be you making fun of my english...IM IN BRAZIL, I am american buddy. Hope we are clear, you dont need to SUBMIT...just please dont pm me.
Eu sou mais forte, mais rápido, mais inteligente que você. Eu sou um soldado especial.
Autor: Eu mesmo.

Offline Crono0001

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2011, 12:17:01 AM »
Look Kman, Im sorry from just your nick name I got your real name Kaleb Deringer, the names of your family and were you went to school... I just wanted to know who i was talking to lol No magic tricks, your signiture is everywhere and I know how to find it. Like the post about the guy who had to cut off his arm. Im far far away and trust me, I dont want to hurt you ok. Now please move on because you PMs are starting to get a little weird. Example would be you making fun of my english...IM IN BRAZIL, I am american buddy. Hope we are clear, you dont need to SUBMIT...just please dont pm me.

Man, you know it's bad when a guy stops a flame war due to sheer number of PMs.

Offline MJbrazil

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2011, 07:01:02 AM »
haha yep sure is... but kinda funny too. Dont forget my majic tricks lmao
Eu sou mais forte, mais rápido, mais inteligente que você. Eu sou um soldado especial.
Autor: Eu mesmo.