Author Topic: Heads up about Romaro the Scammer from MI!  (Read 2083 times)

Offline BreechUnClear

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Heads up about Romaro the Scammer from MI!
« on: March 27, 2011, 12:22:19 AM »
Beware of this buyer, in full detail this is what happened. Here is prior evidence of his dealing with the Airsoft community. Do not try to scam me again, David Holt, who pretends to be a firefighter, and only source of income is selling barely working AEGs. Way to go buddy.

http://www.neasg.org/index.php?option=c ... c&id=30399

check it out, his client isnt very happy.

I sold him a CA SA-M7, he was not satisfied witb the product, I understand. He returned the in a poorer condition, the body was cracked, screws missing, and the trigger is stuck.

Paypal does not protect the selling like me, and she should not be able to receive a full refund because of the returned damaged
product.

Talk about bout the buyer being the scammer.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Dilligaf

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Heads up about Romaro the Scammer from MI!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 08:02:23 AM »
thats some jacked shit.... thanks for the heads up

Offline BreechUnClear

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 08:42:22 AM »
no prob, he seems to lurk every forum, and has terrible grammar. Dealing with him to buy, or sell something to him is a major hassle.

Offline Crono0001

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://jagxops.com
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 02:16:55 PM »
While we're on about scammers...

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/MEMBE ... ry18486376

Scammed like 8 ppl out of AEGs or something.
Tip:  NEVER pay through Paypal as a gift option.

Offline kman94

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 03:49:00 PM »
Shit I was about to buy something from this guy lol. I guess no one from michigan can be trusted these days..

Offline romaro

• FNG
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2011, 06:09:50 PM »
.Well I expected something like this. Here I will tell what happened since I won the "Disput" I will also copy and past what we talked about. First let me say I am a Volunteer firefighter and they do not get paid you "Moron". You have to go Thur EMT and Medic before you can get paid at lest that is the way it is up here. I am licensed to be a vol enter firefighter. I buy and repair guns to fix and sell to new player that I know in my area or just to make some extra cash. I only do this once a year. OK on with this mess. I put up a thread for WTB broken guns. He sent a message saying he had a CA AK47 WITH AKU SIGHTS. I offered him a price and we agreed on $70 shipped. I asked before I paid if it was full metal meaning is the receiver metal. He said yes it was.

I was like cool that is a good deal for a ca pro-line which is the model that is full metal. I was also thinking it was a full size AK since he never said anything about it. I paid him Thur e-check so it took a few days to clear. Fast forward to when I get the gun. I open it up and find a Plastic AK47 BETA. I was told it needed work and that was the body. But a metal body is easier to fix then a plastic body that had the worst black paint job I have ever seen. It made the gun look melted! I was told I was buying a full metal AK47 and I get a AK47 plastic beta. So I filled a dispute Thur pay-pal like anyone else would. I even called pay-pal, I was that mad. I gave them a full description and also posted the conversation we had on this forum.

I won the dispute and I shipped his gun back to him. I have the fed-ex tracking number to prove it which I gave to PAY-PAL so they would know I shipped it. Why am I the scammer. I am the one that was lied to and I am the buyer. I was told I was getting one thing and received something else. Any one of you would file a dispute just like me. If this had happened to you.

Nikola Dobras is this kids name and he is the "SCAMMER". I will not have my rep messed with like this, I have feedback on airsoft forum, mia, airsoft ohio, and others. If he continues to harass me, I can take this to court as I will not tolerate this. You lose a disput due to you try and scamm me and it backfires. Then you go crying and say I am a SCAMMER. I SAY GO SCREW YOURSELF AND KEEP IN MIND I AM TRYING TO KEEP THIS CIVIL. That is why I am resisting going all out on this kid.

Offline romaro

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2011, 06:12:13 PM »
Here is our conversion between use. And yes KAMAN you can trust me he is the scammer not me.
PS: I LEFT OUT SOME OF IT AS IT WAS MY ADDY AND PAYPAL INFO. I am sure you will understande.

BreechUnClear
 Message subject: Re: WTB: YOUR BROKEN AIRSOFT GUNS.Folder: Inbox
ok, send me your email, and ill send you a paypal request. what is your address in Michigan so I can send it to you. I'll either use UPS, or FedEx. I spent some time out in Flint, and Ann Arbor, it was pretty cool, there is actual seasons haha not like AZ hot one day, cold the next.

Sent: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:51 pm

View message      

romaro
 Message subject: Re: WTB: YOUR BROKEN AIRSOFT GUNS.Folder: Sent messages
What is your paypal and I am in michigan I find that Fedex has good shipping prices at lest by me.

Sent: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:51 pm

View message      

BreechUnClear
oh it is full metal except for the stock, and hand guards those are made out of some polymer. Ran a battery test today, and the mags still feeds. shooting bout 330-340 fps.

Sent: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:53 pm

View message      

romaro
ok sweet I use paypal and one thing how is the body? The one guy that wants it was asking about the body not that I think he cars lol.

Sent: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:49 pm

View message      

BreechUnClear
yea that is fine. payment via paypal works the best. where is it shipping to?

Sent: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:06 pm

View message      

romaro
Could you do $70 shipped one of the guys I am looking for guns for wants a ak and is interested in this. Just let me know and I will try to get back with you thanks. -Romaro

Sent: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm

View message      

BreechUnClear
$80

Sent: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:44 pm

View message      

romaro
Pice?

Sent: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:47 pm

View message      

BreechUnClear
hey romaro,

I have a classic army ak 47, needs a little love. still shoots. the dust cover needs work, gearbox and wiring are good. can mount a grip on the front, and has the ak47u sights.

Sent: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:02 pm

View message      

Board index
All times are UTC - 7 hours

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005

Offline Crono0001

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://jagxops.com
Re:
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2011, 07:12:24 PM »
Quote from: "romaro"
.Well I expected something like this. Here I will tell what happened since I won the "Disput" I will also copy and past what we talked about. First let me say I am a Volunteer firefighter and they do not get paid you "Moron". You have to go Thur EMT and Medic before you can get paid at lest that is the way it is up here. I am licensed to be a vol enter firefighter. I buy and repair guns to fix and sell to new player that I know in my area or just to make some extra cash. I only do this once a year. OK on with this mess. I put up a thread for WTB broken guns. He sent a message saying he had a CA AK47 WITH AKU SIGHTS. I offered him a price and we agreed on $70 shipped. I asked before I paid if it was full metal meaning is the receiver metal. He said yes it was.

I was like cool that is a good deal for a ca pro-line which is the model that is full metal. I was also thinking it was a full size AK since he never said anything about it. I paid him Thur e-check so it took a few days to clear. Fast forward to when I get the gun. I open it up and find a Plastic AK47 BETA. I was told it needed work and that was the body. But a metal body is easier to fix then a plastic body that had the worst black paint job I have ever seen. It made the gun look melted! I was told I was buying a full metal AK47 and I get a AK47 plastic beta. So I filled a dispute Thur pay-pal like anyone else would. I even called pay-pal, I was that mad. I gave them a full description and also posted the conversation we had on this forum.

I won the dispute and I shipped his gun back to him. I have the fed-ex tracking number to prove it which I gave to PAY-PAL so they would know I shipped it. Why am I the scammer. I am the one that was lied to and I am the buyer. I was told I was getting one thing and received something else. Any one of you would file a dispute just like me. If this had happened to you.

Nikola Dobras is this kids name and he is the "SCAMMER". I will not have my rep messed with like this, I have feedback on airsoft forum, mia, airsoft ohio, and others. If he continues to harass me, I can take this to court as I will not tolerate this. You lose a disput due to you try and scamm me and it backfires. Then you go crying and say I am a SCAMMER. I SAY GO SCREW YOURSELF AND KEEP IN MIND I AM TRYING TO KEEP THIS CIVIL. That is why I am resisting going all out on this kid.

This is actually both of your faults:

Yours for not asking for pics
His for lying

Shit happens, and it seems Paypal fixed everything, so we're all clear and easy.

Offline Dilligaf

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2011, 10:07:18 AM »
Lesson one don't be stupid and not ask for pictures
Lesson two be extremely careful who u deal with everyone can be a scammer depending on the situation
Lesson three read the above post... shit fucking happens.... deal with it or shut the fuck up... the way I see it you were both extremely lucky that paypal was down and helped you... as far as the top post the original one its not that you lied to him its just I personally think you didn't tell the whole truth of what you were selling... any sales person is capable of doing it and often do.... don't take it to personal...

Offline BreechUnClear

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2011, 02:26:03 PM »
Pics and description were posted. Never mentioned a single word about pro-line, sport-line was what I said.

Taking this to court(threatening me now) over $70 is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. You can be a volunteer retard, still wouldn't make you special.  :lol:  We're the same age. My rep is fine. Stop selling crap as gold to people, and breaking other peoples gear that you wish to return if you do not like it. This issue is settled, and from paypal the remainder of this hassle will be settled. I'm done with you.

Offline BreechUnClear

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2011, 11:06:59 AM »
Quote from: "kman94"
s*** I was about to buy something from this guy lol. I guess no one from michigan can be trusted these days..

Ain't that the truth, specially my ex haha, more or so keep an eye on this crapsack.

Offline romaro

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2011, 01:28:16 PM »
Quote from: "BreechUnClear"
Beware of this buyer, in full detail this is what happened. Here is prior evidence of his dealing with the Airsoft community. Do not try to scam me again, David Holt, who pretends to be a firefighter, and only source of income is selling barely working AEGs. Way to go buddy.

I sold him a CA SA-M7, he was not satisfied witb the product, I understand. He returned the in a poorer condition, the body was cracked, screws missing, and the trigger is stuck.

Paypal does not protect the selling like me, and she should not be able to receive a full refund because of the returned damaged
product.

The gun was in worse shape then when you sent it to me. HOGWASH, when I recived the gun it was is awfull shape. I was told it was a ak47 not a CA SA-M7. When I recived it it only shoot in auto not that I care about that. I care about it being plastic when I was told it was full metal. I care about it not being a AK47, When I was told it was. I was told it was in need of some body work but then I was told it was full metal 2. The gun was in even worse shape then I expected, but I should of asked for a picture. Instead I trusted you to be honest.

You are the first person I have ever had to file a disput thru paypal about, "The First". I am the buyer. I was told I was buying a full metal AK47. I was told it does fire and it did fire. I was told it needed some body work which is easy work on a metal body. Try making a plastic body look nice when the body has this paint on it that makes it look melted in spots. Then on top of it not being metal it was cracked under the mag-well. That is another thing he failed to tell me. Altho if he told me it was plastic I would of never purchest it in the first place.

So I filled a disput over this like any buyer would. The item is not what I was told it is. I gave paypal our Pm messeges and some other info. I also called them and asked if they needed anything else. The guy I was talking to said nope you have already one. I see this all the time. He said all I need to do is ship the gun back to him with delivery comformation and I would be refunded my money. You got you gun back exactly the way I recived it. I recived it with the stock almost split in-half, It was plastic when It should be metal. The plastic body is cracked at the mag-well plus I was sure I was getting a mag to, but no mag. I lost on this deal to.

I had to pay the shipping to get it back to you. I really only got $52 out of the $70 as it cost me $17 and some change to get it back to you. So how am I a scammer here. Normaly a scammer takes you item or cash and you never see it again. You got you gun back and I got my money back. Plus I am the one that filed the dusput. I am a unhappy costumer. I would say you are more of a lier then a full on scammer but each person has there own idea of a scammer. Ether way I will never deal with you again. I also advise if any other member want to deal with him that they use paypal and paypal only. Remember do not send as a gift to anyone. I am lucky that I did not.

Offline kman94

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2011, 01:39:03 PM »
Quote from: "romaro"
Quote from: "BreechUnClear"

product.

The gun was in worse shape then when you sent it to me. HOGWASH, when I recived the gun it was is awfull shape. I was told it was a ak47 not a CA SA-M7. When I recived it it only shoot in auto not that I care about that. I care about it being plastic when I was told it was full metal. I care about it not being a AK47, When I was told it was. I was told it was in need of some body work but then I was told it was full metal 2. The gun was in even worse shape then I expected, but I should of asked for a picture. Instead I trusted you to be honest.

You are the first person I have ever had to file a disput thru paypal about, "The First". I am the buyer. I was told I was buying a full metal AK47. I was told it does fire and it did fire. I was told it needed some body work which is easy work on a metal body. Try making a plastic body look nice when the body has this paint on it that makes it look melted in spots. Then on top of it not being metal it was cracked under the mag-well. That is another thing he failed to tell me. Altho if he told me it was plastic I would of never purchest it in the first place.

So I filled a disput over this like any buyer would. The item is not what I was told it is. I gave paypal our Pm messeges and some other info. I also called them and asked if they needed anything else. The guy I was talking to said nope you have already one. I see this all the time. He said all I need to do is ship the gun back to him with delivery comformation and I would be refunded my money. You got you gun back exactly the way I recived it. I recived it with the stock almost split in-half, It was plastic when It should be metal. The plastic body is cracked at the mag-well plus I was sure I was getting a mag to, but no mag. I lost on this deal to.

I had to pay the shipping to get it back to you. I really only got $52 out of the $70 as it cost me $17 and some change to get it back to you. So how am I a scammer here. Normaly a scammer takes you item or cash and you never see it again. You got you gun back and I got my money back. Plus I am the one that filed the dusput. I am a unhappy costumer. I would say you are more of a lier then a full on scammer but each person has there own idea of a scammer. Ether way I will never deal with you again. I also advise if any other member want to deal with him that they use paypal and paypal only. Remember do not send as a gift to anyone. I am lucky that I did not.

So what about that guy who you sold the glock to? Or those 4 or 5 AEG's that you screwed people out of? Anything to say about that? I'm sure this is just a coincidence right? Haha. He didn't need to send you pictures, there was one right on the damn ad of his. I don't think I've ever, in a million years, bought a gun without first seeing a picture of it. Ever.

Offline BreechUnClear

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2011, 02:18:03 PM »
So what about that guy who you sold the glock to? Or those 4 or 5 AEG's that you screwed people out of? Anything to say about that? I'm sure this is just a coincidence right? Haha. He didn't need to send you pictures, there was one right on the damn ad of his. I don't think I've ever, in a million years, bought a gun without first seeing a picture of it. Ever.

Paid about the same to ship it to you as well.

We'll just count it as a loss Dave :roll: , hope to see you on the field sometime. I always list pictures, and provide great service. I can have many clients back me up, but there is no point, evidence is there as presented about you, so whatever, brother. OP: LC and ECHO 1 APP DAY  3 is coming up, fun in the sun. 8).

Offline SLINKEY

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2011, 03:21:53 PM »
thats pretty funny, this gun worked prefectly fine the week before nik sent it out.. I know i went thru it to check it out like a week or two before he sold it.

Then when nik got it back, the mag-well was broken, and the trigger ceased to work. Theres also a shit load of stripped screw heads, that wern't stripped when i last worked on it.
 some one needs a new screw driver..

Why an Ak47 would have ak74 sites and front grips baffles me.. I dont even think the front grips would fit on an ak47.. There too Small!
if you would have looked at a pic of it. you wouldn't seem like a retard as much as you do in my eyes right now. because Its pretty ****in obvious its plastic in the pics iv seen of it. And its defanalty not an ak47 lmfao

and your copy paste job.. lmao Its pretty obvious that you deleted, and minuplated the messages before you posted them on here. the messages dont make sence. allmost like someone deleted parts of the messages so it made them look better.