Author Topic: Stalker: Episode 1 - May 14th  (Read 8632 times)

Offline Exarach

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Stalker: Episode 1 - May 14th
« on: April 16, 2011, 03:42:44 PM »

In 2006, a second, catastrophic, and unexplained explosion occurred inside the Chernobyl exclusion zone, no reports were released, and no data made available to any public sources, but the rumor was that a second meltdown had occurred, and created a new infected area around the plant. Simply dubbed "The Zone" this second blast area not only destroyed the area surrounding the doomed Number 4 reactor, but began to mutate and alter the surrounding landscape, it continued to grow in both size and potency.

Following the reports of strange occurrences, and the appearance "anomalies," areas completely mutated by the zone, that produced strange and powerful objects, the Russian Military rushed into the zone in an attempt to secure its borders, and probe the depths in search of new sciences and valuable technologies. They were met headlong by groups and individuals, know simply as ''S.T.A.L.K.E.R's" to the Russian forces, who appeared in an attempt to claim the fantastic riches, fame, and fortune that they perceived within the zone. They encountered strong resistance and unabashed loathing from the Russian military forces, who viewed they as pathetic scavengers, determined thieves, and unruly outlaws. Tensions escalated quickly, and the Stalkers were forced to sneek into the zone undected, or fight/bribe there way through the Russian lines.

Early on morning of May 12th, the Russian HQ received a garbled distress call from a convey on the outskirts of the exclusion zone, the message was largely unintelligible, but the Russian forces reacted quickly. A full company of the Russians finest forward infantry was sent to recover any information they could about the convey, as it had been carrying a payload of cargo deemed "Of extreme importance" to the future of the Russian people. When the forces arrived, they found the convey in ruins, and the cargo missing, scattered all across the surrounding zone ..... there were no signs of what had occurred there.

The Russian forward team was immediately reassigned to figure out whatever they could about the nature of the accident, and to retrieve the cargo at all costs, crushing all those who stood in there way.

Meanwhile the S.T.A.L.K.E.R's Alerted to the area by a large explosion, begin to arrive in ever increasing swarms, determined to obtain the convoys cargo, and either sell it for the largest paycheck available, or use it to there own ends. To them, this haul is worth there lives in a gamble for there futures, some will go home rich and prosperous, and some will never return at all.....

And all the while, a creeping menace lurks in the shadows of the zone, eying both sides with hunger and interest....seeking to further its own insidious plans......

When: May 14th 2011
Where: SASCO AO
Arrival 7:00am
Chrono 7:30 SHARP!
Game begins 8:00

Main game will last 3-4 hours, I can go longer, but I will need to see what condition everyone is in. Possibly a pistol challenge or two in the ruins afterwards.

This game is designed to be a good "first step" if you will into the STALEKR series. It will incorporate several hard gameplay elements, as well as a few new twists on the usual gameplay strategy.

This current Episode of STALKER, will be a Daytime, objective based, early series game.
What this means for the players:
Day game: Going to need the usual water/sunscreen, good clothes and shoes
Objective based: Be prepared for props and real-world objectives
Early Series: Stalkers are going to be relatively well equipped, both sides still have good ammo reserves, and both the Russians and the STALKERS are able to be resupplied.

Basic Rules:
FPS is limited to the Standard TAC limits, found here:
http://tucsonairsoftcoalition.com/news/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=31

All rifles will be chrono'd and marked, anyone caught using a non-marked or modified marked arm will be asked to leave.
Radios are not required, but will come in handy.
There are no mag restrictions for this episode of STALKER, but, in the essence of milsim, once players leave there cars for the staging zone, they will not be allowed to return there for ammo. All ammunition and magazines that are going to be used during the op, must be carried with the players, or stashed in-game.
Same goes for water. Water is not provided, so your going to need your own, and to carry/stash it.

NO PYROTECHNICS ALLOWED
Do not bring real guns to this event, if you are planning to shoot RS elsewhere after the game, find a safe place
for your guns and leave them there.

Now onto the fun stuff

Russians!

Players will be tasked with a series of objectives, with some specialized tasks. The Russians seek to retrieve and lockdown the lost contents of there convoy, at the same time, protecting as much of it as possible, and preventing as many of the STALKERS from gaining a foothold in the zone.

The Russian team will be tasked with recovery and safeguard of the cargo.
The Russian force will be squad based, and must follow all of the game requirements above.
The Russians will be working in squads and small units for the duration of the game, so be sure to pick your comrades wisely!

Each Russian squad MUST be able to contact the other Russian squads. This means that at least one person in each Russian group must have a radio. I know this isn't a problem for many of you, but it is a requirement, so make sure your group has a radio operator.

The Russians have no uniform requirements, other than woodland camo. THAT SAID, Russian Milsim/replica squads, and teams with Russian kit, WILL be given first priority, I know we have enough of them out there.

I am looking at currently opening (20) slots for Russian team members, this cap will only be increased If the STALKERS fill out at a similar rate.  The Russian forces must be divided into squads of 4 or 5, until a cap of 20 players is reached, so get those squad rsvps in early!

Join the Russian team if you are looking for a more tightly knit, squad based, for the motherland action!

I am looking for stalwart Russian soldiers to get to the bottom of a good investigation, and recover some valuable cargo for the good of the motherland, no questions asked.

1. Mahabra695
2. McLovin
3. Ultimentra
4. David23717
5. Lima Delta
6. MusicMan
7. Chistopher +1 more
8. +1
9. +2
10.+3
11. ICON
12. Gills
13. SVT Cobra
14. Mcgee
15. +2
16. +3
17. Lonewolf

S.T.A.L.K.E.R's

Stalkers can be anyone, and rage from highly trained ex-special forces agents, to ordinary civilians who have decided to stake a claim in the zone. They are all drawn to the same thing, money and adventure. Stalkers seek to make fame and fortune by selling any valuable intelligence they have gathered, as well as the mysterious "Artifacts" found deep inside the Chernobyl zone. Sometimes they group up to survive, and sometimes out of a desire to gain more than they could alone, however, not all Stalkers are as trustworthy as there fellows, and some will sell each other out for profit in the blink of an eye.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R's have no uniform requirements, this team will be marked with armbands. Stalkers have no mag restrictions other than the general game requirements.

I am looking for (20) Hardened adventurers and profit seekers to comb the face of the Chernobyl zone, join the STALKER's if you seek adventure, fortune, and the right to forge your own destiny!

1. Rogue Fox
2. Striker
3. 19dcav
4. +1 Warlord
5. +1 Warlord
6. +1 Warlord
7. +1 Warlord
8. TMills
9. Shadow
10. Sg-1
11. TPA Paradox
12. shinycrobat40
13. +1
14. +2
15. Combine21
16. RamboReserekted
17. Panther1
18. THK +1
19. MoonCruiser
20. Airbornemedic
21. Bacardi75 +5
22. DRC92+1
23. Doc R
24. Bigwavedave
25. Clay
26. Hawrangi
27. yammie r6s

Hope to see you there!  :D
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 12:55:29 PM by Exarach »
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Offline Exarach

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Re: Stalker: Episode 1 - May 14th
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 05:07:51 PM »
Info up! Feel free to start signing in guys!
Please post up if you have Russian gear, when you apply for the Russian forces!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Offline 19dcav

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
  • WARLORD AIRSOFT R.I.P 2008-2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 09:06:50 AM »
WARLORD AIRSOFT will be there.  5 for the S.TA.L.K.E.R's.  Thanks.
Nothing

Offline Exarach

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 09:41:35 AM »
Quote from: "19dcav"
WARLORD AIRSOFT will be there.  5 for the S.TA.L.K.E.R's.  Thanks.

Sounds good guys! Be good to see you again!
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"

Offline Exarach

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 09:57:04 PM »
Quote from: "KillerDragn"
Very cool! Tab me in for either side that may need someone.
and 1 guest -Maybe-

G36 W/ M4 Mag's so probably STALKER.

Hopefully I'll be able to buy a full-face mask before the 14th so i can play.

What are the rules for being hit and such?

Also, online @ the website posted in OP, says under 18's need parental consent signature, and under 16 need present parent or a tuscon airsoft rep to vouch for them.

I didnt look past reading all the rules, but does the website have a consent form that i can print and get signed?

Thanks!

-EDIT-

Will we be using the "Realistic Death" rule? ;D Ive only ever been in one game with that rule, and it was epic.

I will add you to the STALKER side

I have a few interesting out rules. They will be detailed in the op packet. It will be sent to all confirmed players two weeks before the op.

I actually do not know about the form, I will look into it.
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"

Offline christopher

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 09:59:56 PM »
cost??

Offline Exarach

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 10:08:19 PM »
Quote from: "christopher"
cost??

Make it to SASCO and its 100% FREE!

I am a huge proponent of free to play games.

This is a larger op designed as an increased milsim scenario, and is provided at absolutely no cost.

I Figure many of you guys on AA have probably never seen SASCO before, I will post some pics for you guys in a little while.
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"

Offline christopher

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 10:08:45 PM »
I will attend with a squad of 4 others as russians.

Offline TMills

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 10:15:20 PM »
I like the SASCO AO, and I like the STALKER game. I'm gonna try to make it out to this on the STALKER team. Possibly with a few friends.

"The First Ones in for a Reason"

Offline Exarach

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 11:16:01 PM »
http://www.ghosttowns.com/states/az/sasco.html

SASCO Opsite, is an abandoned mining town between the cities of Tucson and Phoenix, it offers great play venues, and an exciting location
The Tucson community regularly plays at this opsite, and it has provided us with some good games and breathtaking scenery.
Also it is a completely Ok to play area.

Some video from previous Airsoft SASCO events:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdMESAZcZQA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKjrDST0ZuI
**Not me in these vids if you couldn't tell.

Location is available on TAC
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"

Offline Shadow

• Sergeant Major
  • Tappin' fools from 300'+
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2011, 08:45:48 AM »
Add shadow and SG-1 to Stalkers.
Six Charlie
Phantom Retired
Prop Wash Gang

Offline Shadow

• Sergeant Major
  • Tappin' fools from 300'+
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2011, 09:31:46 PM »
One more.  Add TPA Paradox to Stalkers.
Six Charlie
Phantom Retired
Prop Wash Gang

Offline shinycrobat40

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2011, 01:41:42 PM »
add shinycrobat40 +2 to Stalkers thanks

Offline Exarach

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2011, 03:15:19 PM »
List updated!
Currently at 35 players including Admins!
Hurry and sign up today! :D
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"

Offline Mooncruiser

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2011, 05:58:45 PM »
Yeah, I'll be there.
Put me down as a Stalker, Shaun.
Chip
~~ All men should know before they die, what they are running to, and from, and why ~~

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team