Author Topic: G&G Combat Machine AK  (Read 933 times)

Offline xTanTricK

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
G&G Combat Machine AK
« on: June 23, 2011, 06:15:39 PM »
Hey everybody I just bought a Combat Machine AK and recieved it from asgi yesterday. When I went out to shoot it to see if anything was wrong here's what I found. The first 40ish shots were perfect and I had no problems at all and then all of a sudden it sounded like it was jamming but it would still shoot. Some of the bb's would fly out of the barrel going straight up like the hop up was all the way on, some would go left, some right, and then others would just slowly crawl out the barrel and land on my dog sitting at my feet. About 1 of every 6  shots would fly straight. I didn't have my hop up on at all but I thought it might have been either a barrel or hop up issue. I cleaned my barrel which by the way was really dirty. After cleaning the barrel I went to shoot it. Again, after 40ish shots 1 of every 6 or 7 would fly straight with the same problems stated above. I tried full auto and it would do the same. After all the shooting I'm thinking it's a hop up problem. If it sounds like it's something else some input would be great. I don't want to feel like I'm shooting somebody to the right of me, or left, or a plane, or scare my dog shitless. Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
Whiskey One Alpha

Offline hdrox88

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • First Sergeant
  • The Wrecking Crew
    • View Profile
Re: G&G Combat Machine AK
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 06:45:11 PM »
What bbs are you using? When you cleaned the barrel how was the condition of the hop up bucking? Look like it is supposed to? Try cleaning the barrel again. There is a chance that the gearbox has been over lubed at the factory and could be shooting out into your barrel causing your problems.
Don't ever heezjack a Heezjacker!
€√εΓ¥ßσÐý Ð↕Σ§, ßµτ ⁿΩ┬ €√εΓ¥ßσÐý ╚│√ε$

Fighter Town Paintball & Airsoft

Offline xTanTricK

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 09:56:49 AM »
Quote from: "hdrox88"
What bbs are you using? When you cleaned the barrel how was the condition of the hop up bucking? Look like it is supposed to? Try cleaning the barrel again. There is a chance that the gearbox has been over lubed at the factory and could be shooting out into your barrel causing your problems.

I was using the G&G .2's that come with every Combat Machine. Everything in the hop up looked fine. I'll check that out and see if it was lubed too much.
Whiskey One Alpha

Offline xTanTricK

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2011, 09:33:20 AM »
Quote from: "KillerDragn"
Quote from: "xTanTricK"
Quote from: "hdrox88"

I was using the G&G .2's that come with every Combat Machine. Everything in the hop up looked fine. I'll check that out and see if it was lubed too much.

Ehhhhhh~… Id personally never use the bb's included with any gun.

It was that bag of 1000 .2's. I've used them before even in 6.01 tightbores and never had a problem with those bb's.
Whiskey One Alpha

Offline Crono0001

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://jagxops.com
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2011, 03:51:20 PM »
The bbs that come with G&G guns are made from...  G&G...  The same one most people buy for their AEGs

Offline sinfulpain

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2011, 07:50:31 PM »
Quote from: "Crono0001"
The bbs that come with G&G guns are made from...  G&G...  The same one most people buy for their AEGs

Some guns (actually the hopup/barrel combo) just don't like certain brands or weight BB's sometimes. I've come across a couple topics on different forums where their gun just sucked with one brand/weight, but when they switched to a different brand with the same weight, it shot better.

Not sayin G&G are bad rounds (which in my experience, they're not). He may have also gotten a bad batch of BB's. It's bound to happen sometime, unless they check every BB they make.