Author Topic: g&g blowback help  (Read 1789 times)

Offline pman75

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private First Class
    • View Profile
g&g blowback help
« on: August 03, 2011, 09:20:50 PM »
i just recieved my gi g4 pws diablo and the blowback seems to not work properly... the bolt goes back a little and then stays there... if anyone knows how to fix this it would be great.

Offline Rusty Shackleford

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
Re: g&g blowback help
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 09:50:33 PM »
Are you running bbs through or dry firing? My bLowback only seems to work when I'm actually running bbs through it

Offline pman75

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 09:56:11 PM »
yea i tryed both but it still does the same thing

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 10:30:14 PM »
Electric blowback or pneumatic?

Offline pman75

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 10:43:16 AM »
pneumatic

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 11:17:47 AM »
one of two things i can think of then: 1. the little pin on the back of the pneumatic piston fell off so its not pulling it forward or 2. the pneumatic piston needs a little bit of silicon lube.

Offline pman75

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 03:40:14 PM »
alright thanks

Offline nemisissy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2011, 07:36:54 AM »
personally if I was you though I would disable the blowback, I have an G&G combat machine Dune Knight, and the blowback is kind of cool, but it's another part that can just break. Plus there is a debate if it takes more energy out of your piston and battery. Although I haven't disabled mine yet, mostly because the takedown is a little different than anything else i've seen.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest thing, the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war, is much worse.." -John Stewart Mill

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2011, 12:00:26 PM »
personally if I was you though I would disable the blowback, I have an G&G combat machine Dune Knight, and the blowback is kind of cool, but it's another part that can just break. Plus there is a debate if it takes more energy out of your piston and battery. Although I haven't disabled mine yet, mostly because the takedown is a little different than anything else i've seen.

It's just an air piston on the top of the gearbox, just takes a small bit of air from the cylinder itself, If you really want to disable it you'd have to block out the hole for the air seal with something or throw a new cylinder in there.

Offline nemisissy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2011, 03:05:40 PM »
oh thats right, mines an electric blow back, i missed that part
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest thing, the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war, is much worse.." -John Stewart Mill

Offline SLINKEY

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2011, 12:55:42 AM »
its not really worth disableing it though, thos guns tend to shoot hotter than other guns with the same spring when you disable the blowback.. They probably changed the length the smallest ammount to increase spring compression to compensate for that 10 fps ull loose from it.. lol

The g&g blow backs are bad ass man. with the right person tuning them they can be brutal. and the blow back just makes them sound sweet as all hell. and really in all of them iv ever worked on get same results as disabled, when it is not disabled
 if you have the compression right.. and the phnumatic cilinder sealed up nice and tight.
 there the same m4 as anyother m4 they just have one more thing to take apart when you take it apart in my opinion.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 12:59:15 AM by SLINKEY »