Author Topic: KWA Full Metal M9 PTP - Professional Training Airsoft Pistol, Thoughts?  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Ocean

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
Well guys......What are your thoughts on the KWA Full Metal M9 PTP - Professional Training Airsoft Pistol? http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=29189. I mean, I'm trying to move away from GBB Pistols because all I do is buy them and never use them. I must say, after holding this at Vanguard; I'm extremely interested. Any feedback would be absolutely wonderful. I've never owned an M9 but I've owned a 2 W/E 1911's and a KJW Glock 23(Which by the way is for sale!)

Like I said any feedback would be awesome!

My "For Sale" Thread- http://www.airsoftarizona.com/index.php?topic=32412.0
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Offline SLINKEY

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Re: KWA Full Metal M9 PTP - Professional Training Airsoft Pistol, Thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 01:05:10 AM »
here ya go.

Iv had the KWA HVY, "prototype" to the kwa m9 ptp for 5 years
Its identical to it in every way shape and form. It was just befor the ptp series.

Iv dragged this gun 100 yards by my lanyard. Iv droped, slammed, beat and have even let team mates use it.
its has only ever given me one problem. and thats the cage that guides the airnozzle break's after a long time of use. But it was 13 bucks like 8 dollers shipping, and simple to install.

the pictures tell the tales.

the way theey shoot its a whole different storey, Theres a sweet spot in the trigger, you can litterally wrapp this thing off faster than a Mac11. when its properly lubricated, and mantained there a hell of a pisol. I just reccomend the Dangerworks valve and propane if your goin indoors. they tend to shoot 360ish fps.
but with the DW valve and the propane it shoots like 320's and actually increases the recoil and crispness of the pistol
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 01:09:51 AM by SLINKEY »

Offline Airsoft 4 life

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 05:35:18 PM »
hey any 1911 green gas guns that are good by chance.
Call Your Shots

Offline Note

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 05:37:37 PM »
Lots, just look at Kjw or kwa.

Offline Airsoft 4 life

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 06:16:04 PM »
thanks man
Call Your Shots

Offline Ocean

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 07:20:13 PM »
So I got the PTP. (I forgot I even made this thread....) Anyway I got it. And may I say I'm just so in love with this pistol I cannot bare it. Sadly I used it for about 2 weeks and then the feeding lip broke on the nozzle. Which in turn causes the BB's to not go into the chamber but into the side of the slide which in turn causes my guide rod to pop out. Good thing KWA has a 45 day warranty or I wouldn't be a very happy camper. Either way this gun is just amazing, best $160 I've ever spent on a pistol.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 07:21:50 PM by Ocean »
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.