Author Topic: Another Newbie  (Read 657 times)

Offline SLAYER431

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
    • View Profile
Another Newbie
« on: January 30, 2012, 09:56:17 PM »
My name is AL, I am new to Chandler, AZ from Charleston, SC. I am also new to airsoft. I have been in the military for 20 yrs now. I am currently stationed here. I just love to shoot at people and keep my skills up. I prefer GBB for the realizism but I think I need a AEG to keep up with you guys. I own 2 WE SCAR's and have plenty of gear curtousy of the Army. Looking for MIL SIM teams and just a place to play on the weekends.

Offline xTanTricK

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Another Newbie
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 10:01:17 PM »
Wlcome to the forums and thank you for your service. If youre wanting to join a milsim team go to games they attend or host and play with them for awhile. Most of the teams will invite you to join if they feel you would fit in with them. Be prepared to drive a lot and keep an eye on the games listing thread for games held every weekend.
Whiskey One Alpha

Offline The Squawkin' Chicken

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
    • Wandering Justin
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 10:12:45 PM »
Awesome! New people are always good ... so says the new-ish guy. I like the idea of GBBs, too. But I went the AEG route.

By the way, I've lived in the Valley for about 30 years now. Let me know if you have any questions about the area. I'm mostly good for helping people find hiking/biking trails and good places to eat.

Offline Davis8207

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private First Class
  • Follow me on twitter @davis8207
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 03:01:11 PM »
Hey there. First, thank you for your service, second, I am new to airsoft myself, but I live in Chandler. My buddy and I play at Vanguard ( because we don't know of any other places in east valley ). If you are ever interested, let me know. We are going 2/11/12,
Follow me on twitter @davis8207