Author Topic: WTT FOR GBBRS MUST INCLUDE MORE THAN ONE MAG  (Read 378 times)

Offline tyler2961

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private
    • View Profile
WTT FOR GBBRS MUST INCLUDE MORE THAN ONE MAG
« on: February 16, 2012, 06:59:50 PM »
I'm looking to trade for an OPEN BOLT GBBR MUST INCLUDE MORE THAN ONE MAG and depending on the brand will throw in moneY.
For a while now I've been looking at getting a GBBR but realizing how small the mag sizes are and te issues that can come with closed bolt ones Im willing to trade my pride and joy for one as long as it comes with more than one mag and is open bolt. Depending on the gun and the amount of mags I'll throw in some money orr the worst I can say is no.

I'm willing to trade my G&P MagPul AutoBot M4 with a 7.4 stick type lipoly hidden in the buffer tube. Also included is the smart charger railcovers MBUS sights a midcap Pmag the 1400 mah battery the m203 an of course the gun. Only a few thousand rounds have been fired through her and nothing has been fired through the m203. This gun is amazing on a 9.6 it reaches about 22 rps at about 330-350 fps and very accurate with just the stock barrel

Text me at 480-544-9445 for pictures more info and for offers  and to reach as fast as possible thanks for your time an have a nice day
Primary Weapon: G&P Magpul custom 'Autobot'
Secondary: KWA MP7
Other: (FOR SALE OR TRADE) Echo 1 P90, CA M15A4, KWA M93R