Author Topic: NEW CQB FIELD IN TEMPE!!!  (Read 5300 times)

Offline DesertRush

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account, CHECK IT OUT!
NEW CQB FIELD IN TEMPE!!!
« on: June 09, 2012, 10:51:27 PM »
Hey Guys!

SO! i went to tempe paintball the other day cause my friend invited me. Talked to the staff there (who were pleasant to talk to), and told them i play airsoft, they then took me to a back door and BAM! they had a entire airsoft field under ALOMST done with construction. They said it should be playable by NEXT WEEKEND. They're still in the works with it but it is definitely playable. I helped them give some pointers are do's and don'ts. They told me they want to make so it has lots of character, like SS airsoft for those of you who know what SS airsoft looks like. Seems like they'll definitely have some BA game types, they have a prison, a bathroom, and more to come! to add lots of character and fun! I just wanted to let everyone know about it so we can get people out there to try it out!

Thanks!
Rush
"God will judge our enemies, we'll arrange the meeting."

Offline Note

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Re: NEW CQB FIELD IN TEMPE!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 10:53:35 PM »
Like SS airsoft you say! :D If the field is good enough and the staff does a good job of appealing to all it's customer base I'd be willing to drive an hour to go there.

Offline DesertRush

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 10:54:57 PM »
Like SS airsoft you say! :D If the field is good enough and the staff does a good job of appealing to all it's customer base I'd be willing to drive an hour to go there.
like i said it's still in the works. doesnt have any character yet. but that's their goal. and their staff is awesome!!! just new to the sport though.

Offline bailey5671

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • First Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRedviper12?feature=mhum
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 11:16:53 PM »
i think ill head out there tommorrow and try out the field. looks alot cooler and more urban than other fields.
The Only Thing You Should Feel When Shooting Someone is Recoil...

Offline fuse2112

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
  • kill all "superman" n00bs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 11:18:44 PM »
hopefully it wont be infested with n00bs that hail and thrive in vanguard
When in doubt, swag it out =3

Primary: JG MK36

Offline bailey5671

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRedviper12?feature=mhum
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2012, 11:20:11 PM »
hopefully it wont be infested with n00bs that hail and thrive in vanguard

judging by your sig arent you a n00b?
The Only Thing You Should Feel When Shooting Someone is Recoil...

Offline Dirtykorean

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2012, 11:22:59 PM »
Well after a long hiatus and winning paintball events and traveling the world ( US ) I am back and team grab ass made a showing today, we happened to run into paradox and it was nothing but top notch games and turning and burning.

Admission was 12.00 for their soft opening and if we bring our receipt from Saterday back we get free admission on Sunday.  I said what !? Ok we will be back tomorrow I don't think vanguard does anything like this.  Gun rentals where 9.00 plus tax came out to 9.84.

They said normal fee is 24.00 plus tax for ALL day no sessions but all day and you don't have to pay a later fee for equipment.  Which was nice because my pistol was a hot mess.

Good to see old faces again and laugh about the same shit but different day.
May your liquor be cold, your women be hot, and may all of your problems just slide off like snot.
~Anton Jackson~

Team Grab Ass It\'s like being a Kennedy

Offline DesertRush

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2012, 12:05:10 AM »
Well after a long hiatus and winning paintball events and traveling the world ( US ) I am back and team grab ass made a showing today, we happened to run into paradox and it was nothing but top notch games and turning and burning.

Admission was 12.00 for their soft opening and if we bring our receipt from Saterday back we get free admission on Sunday.  I said what !? Ok we will be back tomorrow I don't think vanguard does anything like this.  Gun rentals where 9.00 plus tax came out to 9.84.

They said normal fee is 24.00 plus tax for ALL day no sessions but all day and you don't have to pay a later fee for equipment.  Which was nice because my pistol was a hot mess.

Good to see old faces again and laugh about the same shit but different day.
so they're open this sunday?

Offline TheUNIT

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2012, 12:31:53 AM »
Honestly it seems smaller than Vanguard, which is not always the best. Due to the general location it may have more kids going there and the reputation it has from it's paintball field. But who knows until you go.
G&P (built from the ground up) WOC
ICS DSG
Star FNC
KWA M9

Offline Mandals

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2012, 01:45:05 AM »
where is this airsoft field?

Offline Dirtykorean

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2012, 09:34:16 AM »
Yes they are open on Sunday from 2-8 they said

You can't knock it til you try it and their paintball field is ran very well everytime I have booked a party for work it's nothing but top notch

And they are on McClintock and apache just south of apache where the mama gym use to be
May your liquor be cold, your women be hot, and may all of your problems just slide off like snot.
~Anton Jackson~

Team Grab Ass It\'s like being a Kennedy

Offline Rogue Fox

• First Lieutenant
  • 6CA
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2012, 10:05:11 AM »
Saw this on the phantom forums a few days ago, still waiting to read a review from paradox. If they can keep the price that low, and keep the kids out then I can see myself going there once a week.

When the shit hits the fan, dont be in front of the fan.

Offline Note

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2012, 10:12:31 AM »
Honestly it seems smaller than Vanguard, which is not always the best. Due to the general location it may have more kids going there and the reputation it has from it's paintball field. But who knows until you go.

Smaller then vanguard. :( Why can't we have something along the lines of CQB City.

Offline DevilsAirsoft

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
    • DevilsAirsoft
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2012, 12:04:20 PM »

Smaller then vanguard. :( Why can't we have something along the lines of CQB City.
Really that's exactly what people need to do.
Primary: G&G GR16 M4; Echo1 ASC-H
Secondary: KWA MK23; TM Glock 17
Team: DevilsAirsoft (youtube.com/user/devilsairsoft)

Offline Nofatchicks

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2012, 01:08:07 PM »
I must say being part of the first group to play at their airsoft field was a blast, I recommend every one to at least go out and try it ONCE, like dirty korean said "dont knock it before you try it". Also don't be afraid to give the staff your feedback about the field, things you liked as well as things you didn't like. =] Well i hope everyone gets a chance to check out the new field and I hope to play against/along side of you guys!!