Author Topic: Owner of Fuji Field  (Read 2248 times)

Offline Rence

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
  • Never Quit!!!
    • View Profile
Owner of Fuji Field
« on: July 12, 2012, 08:29:23 PM »
Does anyone have the phone number or the address of the owner of the Fuji Field property, I would like to get written permission for field use.
Never Quit!!!

Offline Mooncruiser

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
Re: Owner of Fuji Field
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 08:39:13 PM »
This isn't the place to ask. Nobody's talking about Fuji here anymore, we're sick of the whole subject. Drop it.
~~ All men should know before they die, what they are running to, and from, and why ~~

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline spazz

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 09:16:18 PM »
search some  of  the treads on  fugi field  here and you will find the info  for the owners and you can google  how to contact them
never underestimate the things you dont know.
P90 is no longer the b***h gun!
AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline Fresnel

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant Major
  • Accuracy by Volume
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 08:02:58 AM »
Here's a link to the relevant post: http://www.airsoftarizona.com/index.php?topic=34011.msg263563#msg263563

Shadow says it's owned by "Femcon". Have fun finding their info on Google though, that's also the name of a birth control pill.

Offline Red Devil

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 08:10:53 AM »
This isn't the place to ask. Nobody's talking about Fuji here anymore, we're sick of the whole subject. Drop it.

Why ate you being so negative to question's that people are asking? That is what this forum is for right?
82nd Airborne 1989-1993 Rangers Lead The Way

Age,fac ut gaudeam!

Offline Mooncruiser

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2012, 08:33:08 AM »
Just my irrascible nature, I guess.
This damn thing is truly beat to death though.
~~ All men should know before they die, what they are running to, and from, and why ~~

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline Shadow

• Sergeant Major
  • Tappin' fools from 300'+
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2012, 09:38:51 AM »
Here's a link to the relevant post: http://www.airsoftarizona.com/index.php?topic=34011.msg263563#msg263563

Shadow says it's owned by "Femcon". Have fun finding their info on Google though, that's also the name of a birth control pill.

http://www.manta.com/c/mm5cpfn/femcon-inc

That's all the information I've been able to find.  We've called them before to talk to someone but calls have not been returned.
Six Charlie
Phantom Retired
Prop Wash Gang

Offline Warlord

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Master Sergeant
  • CROSSFIRE
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2012, 11:20:30 AM »
Honestly they are right, this has been beaten to death and called by many people. The guy who owns it is nice enough to let us use it and i dont think calling him multiple times by many different people is courteous to him.
Team Crossfire
Position: Any and Every

Offline Fresnel

• Sergeant Major
  • Accuracy by Volume
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2012, 01:35:16 PM »
Honestly they are right, this has been beaten to death and called by many people. The guy who owns it is nice enough to let us use it and i dont think calling him multiple times by many different people is courteous to him.
That "guy" doesn't own it, and the last guys who tried to play at Fuji figured that out when the cops showed up in the middle of their game.

Offline nukeduster

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2012, 04:05:55 PM »
That "guy" doesn't own it, and the last guys who tried to play at Fuji figured that out when the cops showed up in the middle of their game.

Im not saying that its legit to play at, I have no idea. But just because the cops show up, doesn't mean it isn't okay to play at. Ive had many, many run ins with law enforcement over the years airsofting almost all at legit events or places were we had prior authorization and permits to play and use the land, or our own land out in the woods where people who drove by called in suspicious activity.

Offline Toast

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2012, 04:41:06 PM »
Femcon is a corporation, run by a board. One individual will not give you permission. It would have to be proposed and agreed by all members on the board. So to gain permission by a board to engage in physical activities which are an liability insurance risk, on property with hazardous conditions let alone the liabilities of airsoft, hey let's throw in minors too, I see the possibilities of being granted permission to be zero.
"Oderint Dum Metuant"

Offline chinole

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Master Sergeant
  • Chino Le
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2012, 05:39:41 PM »
YAWN
Cloudy with a heavy chance of M60 rain

Whiskey One Alpha
Support Gunner

Offline Red Devil

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2012, 06:17:57 PM »
FYI, someone called the police on that night game. Any guesses who the snitch was????
82nd Airborne 1989-1993 Rangers Lead The Way

Age,fac ut gaudeam!

Offline Shadow

• Sergeant Major
  • Tappin' fools from 300'+
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2012, 07:53:09 PM »
FYI, someone called the police on that night game. Any guesses who the snitch was????

I thought that game was cancelled.  /shrug

I just really hope people realize some of us are not here to rain on your parade or trash you trying to search for a local field to play at.  Heck, if you happen to get a hold of the board of Femcon and they say fine, awesome!  It's only a couple miles from my house, so I'd be a regular there.  Problem is, up to this point nothing has been cleared up about it, so yeah... it's going to get rehashed over and over again until legitimate permission is granted.

I just wish I would get a call back one of these days, lol.
Six Charlie
Phantom Retired
Prop Wash Gang

Offline Fresnel

• Sergeant Major
  • Accuracy by Volume
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2012, 12:58:44 AM »

Im not saying that its legit to play at, I have no idea. But just because the cops show up, doesn't mean it isn't okay to play at. Ive had many, many run ins with law enforcement over the years airsofting almost all at legit events or places were we had prior authorization and permits to play and use the land, or our own land out in the woods where people who drove by called in suspicious activity.
True enough given what I said, but I suppose what I said was incomplete. They were also thrown off the land by said cops, from what I understood.