Author Topic: Another Movie, Actors Wanted  (Read 769 times)

Offline LIGACHEIF

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant First Class
  • Shut up ya f**kin pog
    • View Profile
Another Movie, Actors Wanted
« on: August 31, 2012, 09:09:40 PM »
Now before we start criticizing me about "Biting off more than i can chew,"  or "You already have a movie starting," let me just say that that is not shooting soon. The cast still needs their costumes, we need more prep time, and a few other things. So, please don't criticize me, because this one we can start shooting a lot sooner.
This movie is called Comrades.This one doesn't have as interesting of a plot as In the Blood of our Ancestors, but it will be easier to make and easier to find cast for. In fact the final scene takes place right in my backyard. It's a siege scene, and i have a big backyard. Anyways, i tried to make a war movie that is plain, but interesting. Lots of sad parts, funny parts, actiony parts, and bad ass parts.
It is based off my book, which i have posted already, but it will not be word for word because i do need to work and revise. But if you don't feel like looking for half an hour to find it, here's the plot.
The focus is one platoon in the Rangers. They do basic patrols, about two firefights. Until they are assigned a private mission. They need to find the target, kill him, then drive out a few miles and get the hostages out and save them, then drive back to the rendezvous about 100 miles out, but getting there wont be easy. That's the basic outline of it. There are flashbacks, firefights, door kicking in, stupid humor, fistfights, deaths, and more. It will be great fun to shoot, and here are the roles. If you could PM me about it, that would be fantastic, but comment any questions.

Actors:
Soldiers:
1.LIGACHEIF
2.asof elites
3. Sstfreek

Head bad guy:
1.Birdman

Enemies:
1. rictas777
(More? List will expand if needed)

Other Soldiers:

Hostages:

Major:

Command:

Staff:
Photograpers:

Make-Up Artists:
2(?).

Editors:

Dress Code:
Soldiers: Tan Everything, your choice on guns, but try to keep it based on m4 or US Army weapons
Enemies: Taliban-themed uniforms, if not, raged airsoft uniforms. AK or g36 or something likes those.
Head Bad Guy: FYI, name is still tdb. Wife-beater tank top, preferably classing camo pants, and boots. Aviators and beret.
Extra soldiers: Follow guidelines of Regular soldiers
Hostages: Wear jeans, will be providing shirt and potato sack.
Major: Tan BDU jacket, long Tan pants, Boone hat or baseball cap.
Command: Same as major, only without any headgear.
ALL STAFF: Whatever is comfortable and breathable, but keep it within reason.

So guys, PM me if you are interested and which role you would like. Thanks guys
Peace,

Dust
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 09:11:18 PM by LIGACHEIF »
Hue City, 1968 RTO Impression

AA's resident Olde Timey Impressioner

Offline McMoose

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
  • Six Charlie Alpha
    • View Profile
Re: Another Movie, Actors Wanted
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 10:02:21 PM »
Head Bad Guy: FYI, name is still tdb. Wife-beater tank top, preferably classing camo pants, and boots. Aviators and beret.

So basically he is British, as a British citizen I take mild offence to that, not too much though :P Nothing George Lucas hasn't done... to quote no particular movie... one death star to rule them all!

Offline rictas777

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 10:27:47 PM »
just tell me what i need to do, i'm down
Vigillance is my sword, Intergity is my Shield, and Truth is my Guidance.

Offline Sstfreek

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 10:39:40 PM »
Dude! this sounds awesome! I'm down as a main soldier, Id like to think that I'm a pretty good actor. PM me with some more details!
United States Marine Corps Poolee
RS Phoenix