Author Topic: TM g36c or g36k  (Read 1200 times)

Offline KWAalltheway

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
TM g36c or g36k
« on: November 01, 2012, 03:33:59 PM »
I had one back when I first got into airsoft and ended up selling it for an m4. Years later I know look back at it an wish I still had it. So now I'm looking for a TM g36c (HIGHLY PREFERRED!!!) or g36k. Red wolf has one but its like close to $400 with shipping and taxes..not worth it to me when I bought mine back than for half the price. PM me with what you have.

Offline Exarach

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Re: TM g36c or g36k
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 05:11:12 PM »
This guy, http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/afford-Nexus-4-t257347.html $165+ shipping.

But you should just get the JG or KWA.

I bought a Marui G36c for $100 and regretted it.
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Offline BATMAN

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 06:15:13 PM »
Rebuttal time. I've owned G36s made by TM, CA, JG, and Star, and a whole slew of accessories for them. When I decided that the G36 was no longer my preferred platform, I sold all of them. The ONLY one I regretted selling was the TM. It was by far the most reliable, best performing brand. Years later, after repairing dozens of other people's G36s (including KWAs), I still feel the same way. The polish on the TM didn't look great, so I painted it. The battery compartment was too small, so I dremel'd it. I miss that gun. It rocked. Don't let nay-sayers change your mind; the TM is just as awesome as you remember it being.

Offline Exarach

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 09:27:16 PM »
Rebuttal time. I've owned G36s made by TM, CA, JG, and Star, and a whole slew of accessories for them. When I decided that the G36 was no longer my preferred platform, I sold all of them. The ONLY one I regretted selling was the TM. It was by far the most reliable, best performing brand. Years later, after repairing dozens of other people's G36s (including KWAs), I still feel the same way. The polish on the TM didn't look great, so I painted it. The battery compartment was too small, so I dremel'd it. I miss that gun. It rocked. Don't let nay-sayers change your mind; the TM is just as awesome as you remember it being.

Fuck the rebutt. ITS GREAT TO SEE YOU BACK ON HERE!! :D
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Offline DesertRush

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account, CHECK IT OUT!
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 10:01:54 PM »
For the price the JG g36 is a great deal.
"God will judge our enemies, we'll arrange the meeting."

Offline Major payne

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Master Sergeant
  • Fe-Fi-Fo-Fum. What beanstalk did you fall from?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2012, 10:24:40 PM »
KWA, I like there feel and function
John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friend

G4-A1 Hard Externals with Custom GB
2x KJW Custom Glock 23's

Offline BATMAN

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2012, 12:35:41 AM »
ITS GREAT TO SEE YOU BACK ON HERE!! :D
lol, thanks!  8)

Offline nukeduster

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 07:48:52 PM »
TM, generally my favorite. Though I'm starting to prefer guns like the Ares/Umarex because of the quick change spring and the blowback function. The quick change spring is priceless IMO.

Edit: I've owned or own a JG, TM, 3x CA's, and one Umarex G36.

Offline xXmusicimpactXx

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2012, 01:32:44 AM »
Had my CA G36K for sale for awhile now, still have it if you're interested. Great condition, link below to ad with pics/more info. PM me and we can work something out. Thanks!

http://www.airsoftarizona.com/index.php?topic=34037.0