Author Topic: Rise of the Insurgents IV: Battle for Damascus - Part II: January 19th, 2013  (Read 7922 times)

Offline HWG-Victor

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
Vibora go ahead and send me an email at havocwargames@gmail.com and include you and your guest name and I will include you on the roster for the event. Also, what team do you plan on joining?

Offline TB-1181

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
    • http://www.steelworksairsoft.com
Payment sent to play on NAVY SEALS.

Offline Rd maul

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sergeant First Class
  • Call your Shots!!
    • View Profile
Payment sent for Navy Seals

Offline HWG-Victor

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
With about ten days left before the event, we have 5 spots left. Register soon to secure your spot.  Once all 36 spots have been reserved, the only way to gain admission is to pay full price ($20 cash) the day of the event.

Offline Bob Z Moose

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Second Lieutenant
  • The $$60,000,000,000 Man
    • View Profile
Gonna have to pull out. Work intrudes.
Team Manaconda
Don't dick with us!

Offline HWG-Victor

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
With less than a week to go, we have over 33 people registered for Rise of the Insurgents IV Part 2.  If you are planning on attending The End of the World March 30th, the game next weekend will be your best opportunity to scout areas and get a feel for the field if you have never attended a game at The Sandbox. You might want to consider attending ROI Part 2 to learn the building layouts so as not to be overwhelmed by the field during The Endo of the World.

On another note, we will have snacks and drinks available for purchase, as well as tactical gear including some new black tactical kevlar gloves available for purchase for $20. Sizes range from Small to XXL.  For the day of the event, we will be taking cash only for admission, rentals, and  purchases.

Offline wolfenblaze

• Staff Sergeant
  • IF all else fails BLOW IT UP.
    • View Profile
I would glady go if i could Get a Ride from my condo On 101 and Warner road. if possible please PM me.  sadly due to family issues i cant drive all the way out too the UAC. but ill gladly pay anyone who willing too pick me up gas money.
FOR JUSTICe and freedom

Offline sigma85051

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
update for my team  sigma + mongoose + pride + 1 (Cody) all for seals
Wolf Pack Omega team leader
G&G customs gotta love em'
The hunt is on!

Offline mongoose85051

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
alright, is there anything we should be aware of, just trying to make I know what to expect. I exsighted about his one!
On the Hunt....

Offline HWG-Victor

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
Just bring a good attitude, correct team dress attire, and leave your polarstars at home!

Offline Mooncruiser

• Major General
    • View Profile
Lol, gotta dig Victor! See you tomorrow.
~~ All men should know before they die, what they are running to, and from, and why ~~

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline Rd maul

• Sergeant First Class
  • Call your Shots!!
    • View Profile
Just bring a good attitude, correct team dress attire, and leave your polarstars at home!

I hope this is a Joke as I am bringing my new polarstar but the regulator has a tourney lock.

Offline Mooncruiser

• Major General
    • View Profile
I don't think he's kidding. Bring a aeg along.
~~ All men should know before they die, what they are running to, and from, and why ~~

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline Rd maul

• Sergeant First Class
  • Call your Shots!!
    • View Profile

Dont have one and to be frank I will be pissed if this is the case since in the rules it states no where that you cannot use polarstar.

Offline Exarach

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile

Dont have one and to be frank I will be pissed if this is the case since in the rules it states no where that you cannot use polarstar.

To date, all the threads have had it. But ya. No polarstars is a thing.
I dont care so much if you have your lock and chrono with .40 to account for poppet dwell. Seems to be what some Ca guys are doing.

BUT,
Its not my call
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?