Author Topic: *Updated Again!* Quitting Sale!! Picture Heavy! AEG,GBBR KWA Echo 1  (Read 1749 times)

Offline AirsoftScrub

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Private
    • View Profile
My Friend and I are both quitting airsoft and have decided to put all of our items in one post.  Therefore, for all the items above the red line text 602-377-8959.  For all the stuff below the red line text 480-766-0090. If you would like to see more pictures text one of the respective numbers.  If you are interested in items from above and below the line, just text 602-377-8959. Feel free to make whatever offers you'd like, but NO TRADES. Thanks and Enjoy

Valken Speedball gloves - Great quality and doesn't cover the pointer finger and middle finger so you can handle small things without taking your gloves off. $10 SOLD

Airsplat .20g bbs - A 5000 count container that is basically full. $5 SOLD

Full face neoprene mask - Has the green monster face or reversible to all black $5

8 total CO2 canisters - Your basic canisters $5

G&G MP5 - This MP5 has tons of upgrades which means tons of money and time has been put into it.  First of all, it comes with two mags; one hi-cap and one mid-cap.  Second, a 5000 mAh LiPo battery is included.  A metal R.i.S. rail unit has  replaced the original front grip (the original front grip is included) and on one of the four rails is a red laser with a pressure switch.  Also a rail unit has been added on the top of the gun for mounting sights.  Lastly, it has a black amplifier which makes the gun sound deep and loud. $135  Now only $125 SOLD

Echo 1 Stag Arms M4 - I dont know what is wrong with it but it wont shoot and I do not want to deal with it.  Comes with a 8.4v battery. $30 SOLD

Black Mesh Vest - Has 4 M4 mag pouches, 3 Pistol mag pouches, and a few other small pouches.  Has a messed up zipper but it still works $15 SOLD

ACU Jacket and Pants.  Just your basic jacket and pants, size medium. $15

FREE STUFF  If you buy anything listed above worth a total of $15 or more I will gladly give you these items for free:
Full metal AK Hi-Cap Mag
Small Speed Loader
Silicone Spray - Barely anything left but it is better than nothing
Mini spring pistol
Plastic Shooter Glasses
GONE

Seeing as all I have left is the ACU and the neoprene mask, if you buy something from my friend below, then you can also purchase my pants, jacket, and mask for only $10.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(For all of the slower airsofters, this is where you text the second number)

Tornado Impact Grenade - This thing is a beast. Unloads 100 bbs on impact. $65

WE Tech 1911 GBB Pistol - The chrome one is brand new and the tan one is a almost fully functional parts gun.  Comes with FIVE mags. Also has a hard shell pistol case and original box included.  No leaks.  $125 SOLD

Pistol Holster- Fits tightly to your leg and holds the pistol listed above. $10

Tri-Shot Spring Shotgun - Comes with 8 shells (In the picture, one of them is in the gun).  Shoots 3 bbs at once and each shell holds 33 bbs. $50 Box included SOLD

Woodland ACU Mesh Vest - Same as the vest listed above (besides the color) but in better condition. $20 SOLD

Smart Charger with trickle charge - Charges your battery and stops charging when your battery is full. This is a must have for any airsofter.  Even has a green/red light to tell you when your battery is done charging.$15 SOLD

Condor Tactical 3 point sling - By far the best and most pratical sling available for airsoft.  Adjustable$15

KWA GBB Mp9 - One of the few airsoft guns that has recoil! Shoots 27 bbs per second and stays accurate.  Comes with two 50 round mags, an installed fps reducing valve to play at vanguard and the old valve.  Box included.  $165

Echo 1 M4 - Comes with 3 Hi-Cap mags, a red dot sight that has 4 different reticles, a mounted red laser, rail covers, flip-up iron sights, a vertical grip, and a very very loud amplifier.  The amplifier on this gun can not be explained by words for how loud it is.  I promise you, you will be amazed.  Also, has two batteries: one 9.6v butterfly battery and one 8.4v battery.  Also has lower powered spring installed to play at vanguard and original spring is included.  Box included. $150

Feel free to text us with questions or for more pictures, and don't be afraid to make an offer!  :)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 07:18:45 PM by AirsoftScrub »

Offline Guardian

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private First Class
    • View Profile
Re: Quitting Sale!! Picture Heavy! FREE STUFF!!! KWA, ECHO 1, G&G
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 11:41:09 PM »
interested in M4
Death Before Dishonor

Offline grove church

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 08:57:19 AM »
intrested in the 1911"S

Offline grove church

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 08:59:01 AM »
also the echo one.

Offline desertcobrasairsoft

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 07:48:19 PM »
would you go lower on the 1911s and i live in tucson is there anyway we can meet halfway

Offline AirsoftScrub

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 09:41:08 PM »
To grove church and cobra airsoft, please either pm me or text me if you are still interested in the guns you wanted

Offline AirsoftScrub

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: *Updated Again!* Quitting Sale!! Picture Heavy! AEG,GBBR KWA Echo 1
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2013, 07:19:30 PM »
Made an update, mp5 and pistols are gone.