Author Topic: Nation Wide Games  (Read 1324 times)

Offline tommy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
    • View Profile
Nation Wide Games
« on: January 05, 2013, 09:12:57 PM »
I'm looking for a big game here in the states. If anyone knows of any or knows of a good website that lists some let me know. I'm looking at some travel time for the game and a few days of playing. Also I'm new to Arizona and I'm looking for a quality place to play around Tucson or Phoenix. I'm up for about anything. I am also looking for a team to join. Let me know!

Offline Bob Z Moose

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Second Lieutenant
  • The $$60,000,000,000 Man
    • View Profile
Re: Nation Wide Games
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 12:01:47 AM »
Well, there's always OP:LC, if you're willing to spend the money. There was also a thread about Eastwinds, a big super authentic milsim in Kansas. It's pricey as well.

As far as things to do around here, Team Phantom is hosting a game near Tucson next Saturday. There's always a couple of pick up games posted in the RSVP forum.

There's two indoor fields in Phoenix. Tempe Paintball and Vanguard. Vanguard is a great field, but you're dealing with a terrible crowd and horrid employees. Tempe is smaller, but runs great and the staff is very friendly. There's usually an informal game on Friday, with a couple of people from the boards showing up. Lately, more people are coming out for airsoft there, so Fridays are a good bet.

Hope this helps. :)
Team Manaconda
Don't dick with us!

Offline tommy

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 11:20:20 AM »
Whats the FPS limit for the CQB?

Offline birdman

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sergeant Major
  • Whoop Whoop!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 12:18:45 PM »
Whats the FPS limit for the CQB?

350 with .2
Team Manaconda
Don't dick with us!

Offline Arcane

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 03:10:31 PM »
Depending on what you're willing to put up for a game, there's a lot:  as already mentioned, you've got the Lion Claws series ranging from Lion Claws in CA to Irene in IN, as well as the American Milsim Ops in OK.  You've also got the Pine Plains/Blacksheep ops at Ft. Drum in NY and the Gore in VA.  There's also plenty of games in various local communities big and bad enough to justify a trip.  Last August, I traveled back home to Ohio to go to Blind Fury, along with something like 450 other players. 

Offline tommy

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 09:09:57 AM »
Do you have any websites that would have any of these types of games listed by chance?

Offline Red Devil

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 09:29:50 AM »
Google OLCMSS. Will direct you to the website.
82nd Airborne 1989-1993 Rangers Lead The Way

Age,fac ut gaudeam!

Offline Arcane

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile