Author Topic: Ghoul of Team Knight Watch coming to South Arizona  (Read 2682 times)

Offline Ghoul

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
    • Knight Watch Productions
Ghoul of Team Knight Watch coming to South Arizona
« on: May 18, 2013, 06:51:28 PM »
Hello shooters.

As the topic line indicates, I'm coming back from deployment soon and being stationed at Ft Huachuca, AZ. As soon as I heard that news, I did a google search for "Arizona airsoft" and AirsoftArizona was at the top of the list (predicatably). I've perused your site, forums, and pictures and am impressed at what I see. What really makes me smile is the active community. It appears AA has a lot to offer.

So, they question is...what does Ghoul bring to the table? Short answer: hopefully enough to make me a valued member of the community.

I'm an officer in the ARMY. 42 years old. Married. I've been playing airsoft for about 7-8 years. I was a paintballer back before markers were chromed-out electric paint throwers. I left that sport when it became competition focused and the attitude and cheaters became a rampant problem. Ironically, I found airsoft to be the same caliber of community that ol' school paintball used to be.

I joined a large team in San Antonio called Ultimate War Games (UWG). After settling into the community, I was voted in the Texas Airsoft Organization (TASO) to represent the Southern Region. I moved to Lubbock TX, and founded the Lubbock Airsoft (LAS) site and built the Knight Watch team. We traveled to several statewide Ops and even visited New Mexico to skirmish with some teams there. A few years later, I moved to El Paso. I joined the state-wide team T.E.A.R.S and assumed command of my own "squad".

I've spent my first three years in the ARMY training at Ft Benning's Infantry school, getting commisioned, and then transfering over to MI. I've deployed to Iraq and am now stationed at Ft Huachuca.

I own an arsenal of over 20 replicas, with all the gear to match. I'm introducing my wife (Lotus) to airsoft. She has already purchased her gun (TM MP5 RIS) and is geared up in Multicam. Getting her some BDUs will be too easy.

I know how to shoot, move and communicate. I'm looking forward to being an active member of the community. I am also a video effects artist (After Effects). To see some of my initial efforts, feel free to visit my YouTube channel : paraicmulgrew

My wife and I are excited to get to know the community. I hope to see you soon.

- Ghoul

Offline Red Devil

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
Re: Ghoul of Team Knight Watch coming to South Arizona
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 06:57:48 PM »
Let me be the first to say from one infantry soldier to another welcome to the forums and thanks for your service so airsoft can be played and enjoyed. "FOLLOW ME".
82nd Airborne 1989-1993 Rangers Lead The Way

Age,fac ut gaudeam!

Offline kevindagee

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 09:55:06 PM »
Welcome to the forums! I hope to see you out there one of these days.
Custom P* MK18
Custom DSG HK416
KWA LM4 Magpul Edition
WE SAI M&P9, Tokyo Marui Custom G17, Tokyo Marui Custom Hi Capa

Offline Drmalan

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sergeant First Class
  • Team: Stripling Warriors
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 10:26:51 PM »
Very cool new additions past 2 days
Wish I could get my wife.. Uhm maybe not. She might enjoy shooting me a bit too much

Offline Wolf Bane

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Corporal
  • Practicing Airsoft Sniper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 12:04:47 AM »
Welcome to the community. It will be a privilege and an honor to play with you out at the fields. Thank you for everything you do for this country and its people.
Shadow Viper Airsoft Team
Code Name: Wolf
Armory: UTG L96, CYMA M14 SOCOM, JG M4 S-System, KJW P229

Offline buttfacedmonkey

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 01:58:07 PM »
Welcome bro! Thank you for your dedication and service to maintaining the freedom of our great country! I hope your stay in AZ will be a fun and enjoyable one. I hope to see you on the field soon!

"It pays to be a winner."

Offline Ghoul

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2013, 04:35:25 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcomes.

Once I get settled in, I'm going to start work on a short film, which will feature several action scenes which will need actors (read: airsofters w/ gear!)  I will start a thread in the near future with more details.  I've anyone has an interest in film making / cinematography drop me a line.

Has anyone had experience with the local Ft Huachuca players?  I've seen some disturbing photos of kids running around Sierra Vista neighborhoods with their AEGs in full view.

Offline buttfacedmonkey

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2013, 07:34:18 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcomes.

Once I get settled in, I'm going to start work on a short film, which will feature several action scenes which will need actors (read: airsofters w/ gear!)  I will start a thread in the near future with more details.  I've anyone has an interest in film making / cinematography drop me a line.

Has anyone had experience with the local Ft Huachuca players?  I've seen some disturbing photos of kids running around Sierra Vista neighborhoods with their AEGs in full view.

That film would be interesting! Unfortunately those kids in Sierra Vista are probably from Vanguard.

"It pays to be a winner."

Offline Ghoul

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Command Bunker is up.
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2013, 05:02:12 PM »

SGT Killmany assumes his post at the newly erected Knight Watch Command Bunker.

Offline Ghoul

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2013, 04:07:34 PM »
It's been about 5 months since arriving to Sierra Vista. The link below is to a video compilation of most of the events Knight Watch has hosted in that time. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXl8AlxdzkU&feature=c4-overview&list=UUwCgyruljhp9b48QDAtbpKg