Author Topic: Exarach's Custom Works- Who wants a pistol?  (Read 999 times)

Offline Exarach

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Exarach's Custom Works- Who wants a pistol?
« on: June 18, 2013, 09:00:02 PM »
Hey there guys! I am sounding off tonight to tell you about an exciting new opportunity I have come across. I have recently been liquidating my large collection of AEG's and normal style guns, and have been funneling that cold glorious cash into a crazy idea. PISTOLS!

I have taken up becoming a wholesale vendor for several manufacturers and distributors of high end Hi-Capa and similar parts. Namely for the end product of raceguns.....

Yes Raceguns.....

Anyhow, I have acquired a decent size start-up inventory, with the sole purpose of beginning to provide a custom works/repair/build/and upgrade service, for all my fellow gunners out there that wish to put some upgrades in there pistols.

SO,
Where am I going with this?

To simplify. Weather you want a slick, fast close range monster of a race gun, or a long range military style handgun.... I have the parts for you!

In two weeks I expect to be fully up and going, and I will offer a multitude of services from individual parts to packages, to completely custom works. Prices and packages will be announced as my orders arrive, but, I will be offering such services as:

150% Recoil, Hammer, and Muzzle Springs
Enhanced cylinders
Custom grips
Pommels in a variety of colors and styles
Fiber optic sites
Fully custom and trade marked slides and trolleys
Mag bases, traded and non
Full Pistols pre-upgraded at very reasonable prices
Polishing and cleaning services
Tuning services
Engraving
Fully custom builds
And much much more!

I am very excited and pleased to offer this service to local to you guys, and hope there are some out there who will take advantage of the chance to make a fine one-of-a-kind handgun that is truly yours.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

If that weren't enough!

In a similar vein, I have invested in a set of competitive steel shooting plates, fully electronic timer, poppers, stop plates, and more! And am going to start putting up competitive events, shoots, and awesome fun challenges, as well as events like that one awesome (Trademarked Name) show on television!

So, expect to see some cool stuff coming up in the future.

Just wanted to fill you all in on what I had been up too these past few months.

Feel free to Pm me with any questions....till then...see you in two weeks!

-Exr

I bought a handfull of these, and many more... something you guys would be interested in?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=X1GnZNgney4
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Offline B-Rad

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: Exarach's Custom Works- Who wants a pistol?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 09:20:18 PM »
VERY interested. all this talk about race guns and 3-gun iron man is making me excited.  ;D

Offline Exarach

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 09:30:07 PM »
VERY interested. all this talk about race guns and 3-gun iron man is making me excited.  ;D

Well, you have seen what I can do with my pistols, and moon's custom at tempe ya haha?:D
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Offline Mooncruiser

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 11:50:26 PM »
Of all the pistols I've owned, NOTHING shoots as smooth as my Exarach-tuned 1911.
~~ All men should know before they die, what they are running to, and from, and why ~~

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline Old Dog

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Master Sergeant
  • No Longer Cujo :(
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013, 01:14:17 AM »
Looks LIKE fun coming up FOR SURE, MANO a MANO time :)
EXARACH, YOU are the man :)

GREAT video also, very nice random stage :)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 02:37:09 AM by Old Dog »
I am just a chalk line on the sidewalk waiting for the next rain to wash me off...
For the time I am here I am what I am...

Offline Katana0

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2013, 02:33:42 PM »
You waited until I just got a new job, and now you're going to make me get another Hi-capa.... I see how you are!

JK, this all sounds badass, and there's a good chance I'll be sending a hi-capa your way for some tuning!

Offline Exarach

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2013, 02:43:04 PM »
haha! You know it man! :)
Sounds good! My rates will be fantastic too! Don't worry about the new job too much!
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"