Author Topic: Quick WTB: Marui Uzi - Working or non working  (Read 1372 times)

Offline Exarach

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Quick WTB: Marui Uzi - Working or non working
« on: September 17, 2013, 11:49:51 AM »
Hi Guys,
I am trying to find a marui uzi, either as a whole, or as a parts kit.
I would love to find one working, but I have seen a bunch of used/broken ones floating around in the past.
Just want to say, if you have stopped listing due to non-interest, Sell to me haha!!

Partial guns and broken accepted.
Price is the key factor. I want to try and "Fix" this marui, like I did with my PSG-1.

Thanks!
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Offline Blindsniper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: Quick WTB: Marui Uzi - Working or non working
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 11:26:50 AM »
If you had asked a few months ago before I sold mine haha. I think your best bet would be eBay. I don't think that many people around here have one they are willing to part with. I had though about a possible UZI polarstar and was looking for one a few weeks ago with no luck. Good luck and Im looking forward to a build thread if you get one :D
-Rainbow Coalition Marksman / Rifleman
-Private Tech/Custom P* Installs
-Ares Tavor-21 P* / NPO VSS Vintorez P*
-KSC M945 Compact / JG VZ-61 Skorpion

Offline Exarach

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 12:16:12 PM »
If you had asked a few months ago before I sold mine haha. I think your best bet would be eBay. I don't think that many people around here have one they are willing to part with. I had though about a possible UZI polarstar and was looking for one a few weeks ago with no luck. Good luck and Im looking forward to a build thread if you get one :D

Thanks man, ya, I am willing to pay for one, just would rather get a used one haha. Did you sell it to someone on here?
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Offline Blindsniper

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 04:15:05 PM »
Sold it on eBay to the East coast if I am not mistaken. I stripped a gear and had it in pieces for a year while looking for a new one. I finally just ended up selling the parts. I hear Well is making a direct metal clone of it now though so maybe parts will be easier to find. I kind of regret selling it though.....Now after messing with custom polarstars I know I could have made it work :/

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=41724
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 04:18:31 PM by Blindsniper »

Offline Exarach

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 05:23:02 PM »
Sold it on eBay to the East coast if I am not mistaken. I stripped a gear and had it in pieces for a year while looking for a new one. I finally just ended up selling the parts. I hear Well is making a direct metal clone of it now though so maybe parts will be easier to find. I kind of regret selling it though.....Now after messing with custom polarstars I know I could have made it work :/

Ya,
I saw that, idk, if I have too hahah. Just an AEP though, not a ver5

I want to sit down and rework/redesign the gearbox for that gun, or at the very least, CNC the pieces. Time to make a worthy uzi!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 05:25:49 PM by Exarach »
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"

Offline Blindsniper

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 05:57:37 PM »

Ya,

I want to sit down and rework/redesign the gearbox for that gun, or at the very least, CNC the pieces. Time to make a worthy uzi!
If you succeed I will proudly be your first customer good sir. I have been saying for years now I wish another company would make a good metal UZI AEG with upgrade possibilities. However, If I do end up building an HPA UZI ill post a thread about it.

Offline Exarach

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2013, 06:51:56 PM »

Ya,

If you succeed I will proudly be your first customer good sir. I have been saying for years now I wish another company would make a good metal UZI AEG with upgrade possibilities. However, If I do end up building an HPA UZI ill post a thread about it.

You should try that t-1 hpa gearbox design as opposed to polarholer. IT is much much more compact. I was actually thinking of just putting one of those gbb mini uzis in one, but decided it would be cheating hahah. \

I have the design in mind, but ya, I found a lower cost cnc unit this week, so I am looking to start some chaos :D
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"

Offline Exarach

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2013, 08:12:50 AM »
Found, please close.
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"

Offline Blindsniper

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2013, 02:23:06 PM »
Found, please close.
Where did you find it? and how much if you don't mind me asking?

Offline Exarach

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2013, 03:27:34 PM »
Found, please close.
'

Ebay for $Lucky :) Wasn't labeled as a Tm, looked at the pics...Marui....
Looking at less then half retail.

Looking at an aluminum body atm. Think I can make one. Have so many ideas for the insides. Making a GBB would be very easy, but, I want an aeg, and this will add to the fun!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 03:30:25 PM by Exarach »
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"

Offline Blindsniper

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2013, 07:43:42 PM »
Found, please close.
'

Looking at an aluminum body atm. Think I can make one. Have so many ideas for the insides. Making a GBB would be very easy, but, I want an aeg, and this will add to the fun!
GBB with AEG mags/hop/barrel would be nice. I never accually got to use my old TM in a game lol. My 11.1 saw to that.......haha

Offline Exarach

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2013, 10:34:52 AM »
Found, please close.
'

GBB with AEG mags/hop/barrel would be nice. I never accually got to use my old TM in a game lol. My 11.1 saw to that.......haha

That would be a bit of a challenge. I figure if people want to use ext. air, they can buy a JAC, but, I also think this gun might be a perfect candidate for a drop in GBB system. Preliminary designs appear to have allowed me to fit a V6-V7 in a bit of an innovative way. Guesses all around.

BUT, in the end, I hope to make my own box design, or to make marui's bulletproof.
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"

Offline XavierMace

• Site Admin
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xaviermace.com
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2013, 11:57:42 AM »
It's admittedly been a while since I had one, but from my memory it doesn't seem like it's anywhere near large enough for a V6.

Offline Exarach

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2013, 12:11:20 PM »
It's admittedly been a while since I had one, but from my memory it doesn't seem like it's anywhere near large enough for a V6.

Not in the current configuration....nope....

Thread to come. :)
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"