Author Topic: Hello Arizona Airsoft!  (Read 782 times)

Offline UYAL

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
    • View Profile
Hello Arizona Airsoft!
« on: June 08, 2014, 07:00:32 PM »
My name is Chris. I am a father of 4 oldest being 10. I played airsoft before he was about 5 or 6 and now he has caught the bug! As you can imagine Im excited to show him all I can.. so when my search for a local team that would accept him without grief or labeling him a "noob" came up empty,  I got together with my long time friend, who is a retired combat instructor for the Marines, and we developed Training curriculum that will introduce new and interested players to the world, honor and excitement of this growing sport. After researching the airsoft market we found a void for new players ages 6 and up. UYAL will fill that void.

United Youth Arisoft League is a pay league for new players and beginners to experience real world training in the airsoft environment. We will have 2 course packages involving basics to urban field tactics and procedures.

Block I is a 4 week course, 3 days a week starting at $400 with 4 week take home rental of a UYAL standard Elite Force M4 CQB, Full Cover Face Mask to keep, UYAL Member shirt and entrance fees paid to a airsoft field/arena every Saturday of the course.

Block II is a 8 week course, 3 days a week starting at $650 with ownership of a new UYAL standard Elite Force M4 CQB, Full Cover Face Mask to keep, UYAL Member shirt and entrance to a airsoft field/arena every Saturday of the course.

Days of courses will be Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

Every member will earn certification governed by UYAL at the end of each Block.

We are in the beginning stages of setting up the website and finishing up on sponsor partnerships.
We are based out of Mesa Arizona and currently plan to train within the east valley.

We will open enrollment for the league in early August. If this interests you feel free to contact me directly at chris@uyal.us

I understand this is not for everyone but someone has to teach these kids!

Thanks to the forum owners and participants that have created this forum!

Offline Josh

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Arizona Airsoft!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 07:15:50 PM »
NAAN is free dude and im 13 and yet I have never needed practice or "help". I am a noob but I don't spend HUNDREDS of dollars that could go towards gear, on some training program. NAAN always helps me and they teach basics before some games. I don't think many people will do this dude, sorry. But $400 and up is a lot of money, maybe lower the price and you might get more people I mean seriously? that's expensive! 

Offline UYAL

• FNG
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Arizona Airsoft!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2014, 09:02:42 PM »
I totally understand ya Josh. The league isn't meant for everyone and I know there are a lot of people in your age group that think the same as you and that's ok. we are attracting the younger generation as young as 6! A kid 10 years old is in the middle of his adolescence and is stuck between the kid life and teenage life.. its hard for them to get into airsoft without the help of parents (which are sometimes to busy with work) and local players ( which are in their teens). See the void.

As for the fees. We believe that the fees are on point. We researched similar programs locally that cost $50 a day! We are offering a chance to train with a decorated Marine combat instructor, free weekend field play, a rental m4, be a part of a team that will be trained together, camping trips, night battles, and after a 8 week course, a chance to take a 3 day trip to The Paintball Park at Camp Pendleton in California, eat MRE's with Real Marines and more for about $33 bucks a day!

See we don't expect to attract your age bracket with your thought process for the simple fact that you may not need it. But for a young beginner, for parents that dont know how to get their kids involved, for young teens that want to experience airsoft in its entirety .. this is perfect.

anyone can buy a bat, but not everyone knows how to hit a home run. We are here to teach and train those who need it.

thanks for the response man!