Author Topic:  (Read 3833 times)

Offline Firehead

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« on: May 11, 2004, 10:12:12 AM »
you should do a search in the forums. several people have asked this, and it would be much easier to find the answer. there is a dealer, but he isnt big time, he is located in the swap mart of 27th and bethany(is that right?).
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Firehead »

Offline Shado

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2004, 11:12:52 AM »
It's 27th Ave and Camelback.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Shado »

Offline Ruiner

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.electronicneurosis.com
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2004, 11:32:53 AM »
yea, swing by the swap... i went there for the first time last week and will be going back to buy my aeg there in a week or so.  I wouldnt go anywhere else after talking to them!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Ruiner »
\"You can\'t pick up chicks in a tank\"

Offline Firehead

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2004, 03:05:57 PM »
yeah, ron and scott and all them are great people. i would support them no matter what. he usually has what i need, and if he doesn't he knows where to get it from. they know what they are talking about, and provide good service.

Offline Ruiner

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2004, 04:38:46 PM »
its all about the service to me.... he had 1...count em.. 1 aeg in stock when me and a buddy went.  but we spent nearly 2 hours there talkin to him.  Because of that, we will be back to buy from him when he has more in stock (should be friday).  And his prices are decent too!

Offline PaperCutxxxx

• Private
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2004, 08:53:40 PM »
yea, i know them. i loved them, they had amazing prices, they were all very very very helpful, and also told me about a game. (his p90 is leet too).

as this was all and good, i go to the game just to see what its like there, and apparently im only cool with them if im the only newbie around. scott is the one with the p90 i think and he was hella cool, but at the game he totally blew me off. gg, didnt think the ppl would be mean to newbies.

but i got a TM commando at the new soft air depot, the m733 wasnt listed in inventory (there was only 2 in stock) and we talked them down to cheaper than emerald wasp CA (got it for $300 - battery and charger), with free maintenance. sry ron for not buying the CA, but it was a pretty big blow to me at that game.

i would still recommend ppl to the swap meet, just not advise them to go to the games if they dont wanna be blown off. (other than that it was great to see some ppl who were just as interested in a good game and loving sport as i am. but for all i know he might have taken a few hits from one of those real nice lookin aeg's :)!) thx for the replies
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by PaperCutxxxx »

Offline falconflyer11

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2004, 09:15:08 PM »
$220+batt+charger+shipping, may end up being same price, but you arent supporting soft air
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by falconflyer11 »
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
--Albert Einstein-

Offline Nil8r

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2004, 01:18:37 AM »
Sorry to hear that you were "blown off" at a game, but I'm not exactly sure by whom... I (Ron) normally use an AK47 or MC-51, and Scott has an SR-16. Neither one of us owns a P-90, so I'm not sure which of us you might be referring to. Which game was it? If it was the night game, I'm sorry if we seemed a little short tempered, but things were about an hour behind schedule and we were trying to maintain order. Again, sorry for the miscommunication, but you (hell, ANY of you) are more than welcome to attend any game we have.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Nil8r »

Offline PaperCutxxxx

• Private
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2004, 04:41:46 PM »
thx a lot ron, i could tell some of you looked a little miffed. it was the night game, and the guy with the p90 has long hair, and has been at your store every single time i have been there. dont know who he is, sry for pointing the blame wrongly.

Offline Firehead

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2004, 04:46:31 PM »
oh....i know who you are talking about now...i am not going to say his name for his protection. you just gotta get to know this person, took me a while to get used to him. what did he do to you exactly? just be an asshole? cuz he is always like that.

Offline PaperCutxxxx

• Private
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2004, 07:24:08 PM »
heh... im only 15, im not gonna do a driveby :) yea, hes was just a jerk, i mean he tells me, "Yea we're having a big night game today, you're welcome to come on down and take a look at how they work." so i figure cool, these ppl sound great, i get there and im like hey im here to check this out and hes like "yea... whatever.." and just ignored me the next time i even tried to mention a word.

gg. that aint cool, but the only other 2 ppl i talked to were great, so i dont wanna judge all of you guys at all. plus ur all really helpful :)

thx again my m733 is working great, just got a hicap for it, and im gonna buy a RIS soon from uncompany

Offline Firehead

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2004, 09:00:01 PM »
sorry about the nameless person being an ass. which kid were you? i was the one with the hardcore M16(tactical light, red dot, buttstock mag pouch). i let some kid use my G18C if that helps.

Offline G36CSNIPER

• FNG
    • View Profile
    • http://www.overgrow.com
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2004, 11:38:50 AM »
if its the swap meet with all the bongs and stuff, i was there a while back and i asked him if he played with aa ( cuz he said summin about his team) and he was like " no arizona airsoft sucks and my team ahs way better guns and way more people" i was like umm ... ok
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by G36CSNIPER »
i have a custom built G36C

Offline Ruiner

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2004, 03:28:25 PM »
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by G36CSNIPER</i>
<br />if its the swap meet with all the bongs and stuff, i was there a while back and i asked him if he played with aa ( cuz he said summin about his team) and he was like " no arizona airsoft sucks and my team ahs way better guns and way more people" i was like umm ... ok
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

lolol ummm yea.. sure...

NO he isnt part of AA, but he has always spoken highly of AA the times ive talked to him.  And he gives discounts to AA members.

Offline Nil8r

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2004, 06:38:45 PM »
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by G36CSNIPER</i>
<br />if its the swap meet with all the bongs and stuff, i was there a while back and i asked him if he played with aa ( cuz he said summin about his team) and he was like " no arizona airsoft sucks and my team ahs way better guns and way more people" i was like umm ... ok
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Wow. Isn't the internet great?

- Ron & Scott
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Nil8r »