« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by gixser13 »

Offline Ruiner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.electronicneurosis.com
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2004, 04:35:29 PM »
it scares me that anyone on here would vote for Kerry or Nader.... i dont exactly LIKE Bush, but id sure as hell vote for him over anybody else running this time round thats for sure.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Ruiner »
\"You can\'t pick up chicks in a tank\"

Offline SHIFTY1944

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2004, 05:40:49 PM »
Iam glad most people here will/would vote for Bush.We don't need another anti-gun democrat in the white house.We had 8 years of that BS.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by SHIFTY1944 »

Offline falconflyer11

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2004, 06:08:35 PM »
actually i put my vote down for none..im not a kerry supporter. nor a bush..nor a nader.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by falconflyer11 »
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
--Albert Einstein-

Offline Sci2000tech

• Private
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2004, 06:34:29 PM »
Kerry is the last person I would vote for.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Sci2000tech »

Offline Shoot-2-Kill

• Corporal
    • View Profile
    • http://www.TASO.8m.com
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2004, 07:12:08 PM »
Yeah same here, I know I am not old enough to vote, but I do follow the news very closley and feel as though neither one of them have a leadership trait in them. From what I have seen... it seems as though none of them can stray from being fervent. To me Kerry and Bush are both a bad choice. I would not vote (If I could) due to the fact that they are exactly the same to me. I didnt like Bush when he was made President and I dont like him now. My brother is in Iraq now and I feel as though he is risking his life for a lost cause. I can understand if anyone dosnt like this post but it is my opinion and to his, his own.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Shoot-2-Kill »
--------------------------------------------------
I shoot to kill the guilty and shoot to harm the the stupid!

Warning: On excessive doses of Ridilin!  Buzz...Buzzzzzzz

Offline HavHav

• Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2004, 07:14:55 PM »
I think everyone needs to get over the obstacles that make us different, and realize that we are all human, and should just fight for the same cuase, and that would be to help those who need help. Live life happily, and talk things out. But without differences, there wouldnt need to be a military to take action, and then what would we be doing? Simulating what? We would be historical re-enactors. Can't go wrong with that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by HavHav »

Offline raab

• Corporal
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2004, 06:47:54 PM »
well, lets send the three of them over to Iraq and which ever one survives should be president....................JUST LIKE THE CRUSADES BABY!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by raab »

bewareware little insurgent! were gonna get ya!

Offline The Flying Dutchman

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2004, 07:03:13 PM »
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by HavHav</i>
<br />I think everyone needs to get over the obstacles that make us different, and realize that we are all human, and should just fight for the same cuase, and that would be to help those who need help. Live life happily, and talk things out. But without differences, there wouldnt need to be a military to take action, and then what would we be doing? Simulating what? We would be historical re-enactors. Can't go wrong with that.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Or we could go hug a tree. Dont get me wrong .. that would be good if everyone was happy together but its not going to happen. Everyone being diffrent and having something to fight about is what makes life exciting if we didnt we would just all be the same boring people.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by The Flying Dutchman »

Offline -MAD- SARGE

• Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2004, 08:02:33 PM »
So fighting makes life exciting huh?  You may want to rethink that one.  But I think your main point is that everyone is different and thats what makes life exciting.  Fighting is exciting, along with a lot of other things but I can find alot of other exciting things to do that dont involve death as a factor.  Dont get me wrong there are times to fight and when that time is there you need to step up.  

But I think Hav was saying that it would be nice if we could just all get along and blast those damn aliens back to their planet, right? [}:)]  Like in all of those movies, for example "Independence Day". I personally dont see people working together until they realize that the earth is one speck in space and that any random rock could collide with us at any time. And also that we are one planet out of billions.  Right now there are more pressing matters down here at home.  In short everyone does not have the same goals as everyone else.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by -MAD- SARGE »

Don't be an Escalefter.

Offline yellowmonkey

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ratemykitten.com
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2004, 08:02:53 PM »
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by CAG D boy</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by HavHav</i>
<br />I think everyone needs to get over the obstacles that make us different, and realize that we are all human, and should just fight for the same cuase, and that would be to help those who need help. Live life happily, and talk things out. But without differences, there wouldnt need to be a military to take action, and then what would we be doing? Simulating what? We would be historical re-enactors. Can't go wrong with that.

Or we could go hug a tree. Dont get me wrong .. that would be good if everyone was happy together but its not going to happen. Everyone being diffrent and having something to fight about is what makes life exciting if we didnt we would just all be the same boring people.

That's right... YOU ARE UNIQUE... just like everybody else.
The real question for these boards is who is going to vote for the person who the reform party puts up... and even if you did want to vote ultra conservative... would you? Knowing that bush would lose a vote and Kerry might actually get into office?

If I remember correctly, in the 2000 elections, Gore (or some of his cronies) ran a campaign of "A vote for Nader is a vote for Bush". Kind of the same situation.

It just makes me mad to think that you can't just straight out vote for the right person because there are so many people stupid enough to vote for Kerry.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by yellowmonkey »
It\'s time to kick *** and chew bubblegum, and I\'m all outa\' bubblegum. -Duke Nukem

Let\'s just be friends. -My Ex-girlfriend

Offline Fnord

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2004, 09:29:03 PM »
Begin rant:
  Bush or Kerry? Which is the lesser of the two evils? Shall we create more tax breaks for big bussiness and rape the environment or shall we strip away our rights to firearms and keep abortion legal?
Unfortunatly we don't really get to decide. Unless we: 1.pay $50,000.00 to attend a black tie dinner party with the candidate of our choice or 2. become a member of the electoral college, neither of the candidates will give a rats a$$ about us or our votes.
  We can vote for local and state level people and issues, but God forbid that we vote the lawyers, the rich and especially the rich lawyers out of office and away from the feeding trough that is our tax dollars.
End rant.

Yes, I vote and yes I do love this country, but I fear what it seems to be turning into, especially post 9-11.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Fnord »
Thanks for reading,

Chuck

Offline BoStOn

• Private
    • View Profile
    • http://www.airsoftshots.com
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2004, 02:58:49 PM »
Kerry Is The Man and He Is From Massachusetts!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by BoStOn »
\"Each picture has its own value. Each cost us something. Sometimes it cost us blood.\" —Van Bao, North Vietnamese photographer

\"The brave ones were shooting
the enemy. The crazy ones were shooting film.\"

Offline yellowmonkey

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ratemykitten.com
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2004, 03:09:41 PM »
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Fnord</i>
<br /> Shall we create more tax breaks for big bussiness [...]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I think that is an incorrect statement. Big companies get tax breaks becasue they are entitled to them becasue of the money they invest in the economy. Not that fat cats can't be evil people, but if you say that only the middle to lower class deserves tax breaks... that is unfair and biased. That would be like saying that we should a certian ethnic group extra money and benefits just because they are different. That would be unfair (even though it happens).

A government should be unbiased and fair. If this were a perfect world, things would balance out and everyone would share until things were equal... but it is not a perfect world and Kerry is a communist.

*OWW* my soapbox broke.

P.S. Why are liberals like watermelons?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by yellowmonkey »
It\'s time to kick *** and chew bubblegum, and I\'m all outa\' bubblegum. -Duke Nukem

Let\'s just be friends. -My Ex-girlfriend

Offline SHIFTY1944

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2004, 05:28:22 PM »
Whoever said that the war in Iraq is a lost cause needs a history lesson.Don't forget that saddam gassed some of his own citizens,invaded a country(kuwait),tortured and raped women,and the list goes on.So what your saying is we should'nt have gone to europe in the 40's to liberate those helpless nations from a ruthless dictator? Some people need to take history class again. Bush in 2004!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by SHIFTY1944 »