Author Topic: Sadness upon my Mp5... And I need YOUR help!  (Read 611 times)

Offline sNiPeRWoLf88

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://www.airsoftcoalition.com
Sadness upon my Mp5... And I need YOUR help!
« on: September 26, 2004, 07:05:36 PM »
I was airsofting today, I took a spill, and snapped the front of my receiver on my AE mp5a4 where the hop up adjustment is.  

Anyways, I don't feel like putting 100 bucks back into the gun for a new receiver, and a new hop up (the hop up was cracked and it broke once I opened the receiver).  I was planning on getting a new AEG sometime down the road, so I guess I just made my way up that road a bit quicker.  So I'm just going to sell of the parts.

This is where you guys come in.  I have a perfectly funtional tactical foregrip w/ tac lamp (needs batteries), which I think I can get about 50 out of.  And also a CA rail mount.  But as for the more important parts, like the motor, gearbox, grip, and stock,  I think I need a bit of help there from you guys.  I'm not to aware of what this stuff should be sold for used, only what the stuff goes for new.  It is all in pretty good condition, except the selector plate decided that it is going to fire on auto when it's set to semi (i've tried fixing this, and I didn't have to much luck).  If anyone wants to help me out here, I would REALLY appreciate it.  I need to get some funds together for a new AEG, and this is where I'm going to start.

I hope this is placed in the right place....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by sNiPeRWoLf88 »
If you never assume importance, you never lose it.